The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Free Copy Writing

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

AFMKelvin

Some Profound Quote Goes Here
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Jan 26, 2016
Rice, Texas
That's right the first person that replies to this thread that needs copy written for them I will do it for FREE.

I'm working on Lex DeVille 15 Days To Freedom Challenge. GOLD! - Lex DeVille's: 15 Days to Freedom - Make Money Copywriting in 15 Days or Less

The first day challenge is to help someone and that's what this thread is about.

And before you dismiss me as a total newbie I'm not. I have done many jobs on Upwork for the past 2 years on and off. But now I'll be going all the way to start my own copy writing agency.

This will also be a progress thread to document every step I take.

If you care to read more about why I'm finally making this my mission read on.

For the past ten years I have been paralyzed by shiny object syndrome. I'm attracted to every business out there but I never take any action in any of them for an extended period of time.

So, since I like every business out there I'll help every business out there by writing copy that will make them more profits. Your business is my business and through copy I want to help you make it a success.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Isaac Oh

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
241%
Jun 14, 2017
Berkeley, CA
If only I was ready to receive your offer :(
Best of luck with the challenge!