The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Forum Members and Their Books!?

Salama2017

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Sep 12, 2017
California
You can buy my book through my Marketplace thread, here: MARKETPLACE Walter Hay's Business Books I am in the process of changing the book name to:
LABELS THAT EXPLOIT
the Power of Psychology, Perceptions, and Emotions
.​

The new cover is still with the graphic artist, but the contents are the compete 2019 revision. There are full instructions on how to pay via PayPal to Imagemodeuk who handle my book sales for me.
Regards,
Walter
Thank you.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

steelandchrome

Author of The Retail Leader Book.
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Nov 6, 2016
Goodyear Az
Hello all,
Please find the link to my book "The Retail Leader" which was recently released on Amazon. (should be on a free kindle promotion the next 4-5 days so I would appreciate any support to help ranking).

The book is about leadership in general and how to apply to retail, sales, and people management. Whether new to leadership or a tenured manager you will find something of use to you in your fastlane ventures in this book. Those of you who employ store managers, assistant managers, etc this is a great tool for training without holding hands.

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
I am posting to advise that I am working on a revision of my three books:

ProvenGlobalSourcing, but it won't be published until the Coronavirus epidemic has subsided.

This is due to the major changes that have occurred in the world economy. Here are some of the changes that I will be covering:
  • China's role as the world's factory.
  • Logistics in the Post-Covid world.
  • Sourcing locally.
  • Sourcing from countries not previously considered.
  • Changes to official shipping terms (INCOTERMS) and their importance to small importers.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I am also preparing a major revision of my Labeling book which I am re-naming: LabelsThatExploitThePowerOfPsychology,Perceptions,AndEmotions dealing with the use of Names, Slogans, Colors, Logos, Labels, and Packaging

This jargon-free, simple guide to the marketing psychology of successful branding will have more emphasis on its main focus, which is getting inside the heads of your prospective customers because marketing research shows that most buying decisions are based on emotion.

It will show how to get your prospective customers to tell you what they want to buy, based on their innermost feelings. With no questionnaires, no surveys, just some simple research combined with your logical thought processes. The answers are there, and finding them is not rocket science.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I am also making valuable additions to FRANCHISING YOUR WAY TO THE FASTLANE.

All 3 2021 editions will be available soon.

Walter

Last edited:

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
I am posting to advise that I am working on a revision of my three books:

ProvenGlobalSourcing, but it won't be published until the Coronavirus epidemic has subsided.

This is due to the major changes that have occurred in the world economy. Here are some of the changes that I will be covering:
  • China's role as the world's factory.
  • Logistics in the Post-Covid world.
  • Sourcing locally.
  • Sourcing from countries not previously considered.
  • Changes to official shipping terms (INCOTERMS) and their importance to small importers.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I am also preparing a major revision of my Labeling book which I am re-naming: LabelsThatExploitThePowerOfPsychology,Perceptions,AndEmotions dealing with the use of Names, Slogans, Colors, Logos, Labels, and Packaging

This jargon-free, simple guide to the marketing psychology of successful branding will have more emphasis on its main focus, which is getting inside the heads of your prospective customers because marketing research shows that most buying decisions are based on emotion.

It will show how to get your prospective customers to tell you what they want to buy, based on their innermost feelings. With no questionnaires, no surveys, just some simple research combined with your logical thought processes. The answers are there, and finding them is not rocket science.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
I am also making valuable additions to FRANCHISING YOUR WAY TO THE FASTLANE.

All 3 2021 editions will be available soon.

Walter
I am bumping this thread as a reminder to everyone that there are a number of members who have written valuable books that answer many of the needs of those trying to start and grow a business.

I suggest at least a quick browse from page 1 onwards might find just what is needed.

Walter

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
PROVENGLOBALSOURCING 2022 revision now available.
This is the 17th edition since I first published my book safe sourcing and easy importing in 2003. Two years were missed due to exceptional circumstances.

I am calling this my BREAKTHROUGH edition because after being asked by many members how to operate an import/export agency I have finally included that subject. I have written a guide explaining how a B2B Import/Export Agency works.

Over the past year numerous blogs have appeared purporting to teach how to make a fortune by trading internationally as an import/export agent, but the information is all provided FREE! In fact that price is what the information is worth.

There are paid courses to be found currently, one of which is a three year course costing just under $1500 per year. Another requires many hours (days) of study and costs about $1700. These fees are about 100 X the small increase in my book price - the first for 10 years.

All who have bought previous editions can receive a free copy of the 2022 edition. Just PM me and let me know when you bought it. My son-in-law who handles all my book sales is on vacation so sending the book to you via PM will be the quickest way for me to handle the volume.

New buyers should just follow the payment instructions in my Marketplace Offer. ( see in signature below.)

So that you know what is contained in the newes update here is a contents list with comments in italics.
CONTENTS
1. Avoid the risks in sourcing overseas. Scams, Misinformation, Ignorance of rules
2. Getting Started. Be prepared.
3. Rules And Regulations You Don’t Need To Learn. Security resulting from small payments to experts who know the rules.
4. Freight Explained And Scams Avoided. Learn to avoid the widespread increase in freight scams.
5. Import/Export Broker Business Courses. A hold-your-hand, step by step primer on how such a business operates, how to operate on both sides, importing and exporting, how to locate and approach sellers and buyers, guidance through the safe international payment system both ways, preventing the two parties from bypassing you to avoid paying your commissions……….
6. Standards - Learn the Rules? Or Ask Experts?
7. Safe Product Sourcing, Including Due Diligence. Carelessness can cost you plenty.
8. Global Sourcing Sites & Widening Your Horizons in a Changing World Scene. Source from genuine export sources in countries around the world.
9. How To Get Suppliers To Come To You. But don’t invite a blizzard of emails.
10. Assessing Suppliers – Safe? Reliable? Helpful? Ignore what B2B sites tell you. Avoid the smoke and mirrors.
11. Having products made to your design. Some cost factors to take into account.
12. Cultural And Language Differences. Don’t foul your nest. Avoid misunderstandings and build important relationships.
13. Vietnam The New China. The different business and social customs explained.
14. Samples And Small Orders – Buy Less Than MOQ. Tricks of the trade.
15. Calculating Actual Costs. The very latest rules can save US importers money.
16. Payment Terms. And safe payment procedures.
17. Traveling To Source Supplies. Tax free holidays? Don’t get lost and don’t get penalties.
18. Order Procedure And Checklist. Step by step so that you don’t miss anything.
19. Thousands Of Suppliers Chosen For You By Big Retailers. They know who to buy from.
20. “Just In Time” Ordering System. Even more important as logistics troubles mount.
21. Sources Of Free Information. Links for help, including helpful banks.
22. Fulfillment Services. Could help where warehouse space shortages exist.
23. Agents, Traders, Wholesalers – Definitions. Including which ones to avoid.
24. Manufacturers Not Wholesalers – Why? Cost and product availability.
25. Business Registration and Tax ID. Your business must meet some rules.
26. Buying Locally. Some importers are pretending to locally manufacture.
27. Capital Requirements For Importing. On a shoestring budget? Maybe….
28. Inspection Services. Don’t ignore their value.
29. Certificates. Beware Forgeries !
30. Minimum Order Quantities (MOQs), Haggling, and Discounts For Big Orders. Don’t haggle – it can result in poor quality products.
31. Quality. How to get good quality.
32. Public Holidays. Know when your supplier might shut down for days or weeks.
33. Glossary Of Terms. Understand the sourcing and importing jargon.
34. Incoterms. The very latest terms. Ignore them at your peril.

Walter

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
Some have understood that it is only available free to those who have purchased previous copies, and they have ordered the latest edition. I thank them for their orders.

I should have made it clear that the new edition is available either alone or as part of a bundle.
See: MARKETPLACE Walter Hay's Business Books or https://www.walterhaysbusinessbooks.com/

Walter
P.S. The price for the bundle of 3 has been reduce by $60 on my website.

Last edited:

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
I am taking this opportunity to bump this thread as a reminder to everyone that there are a number of members who have written valuable books that answer many of the needs of those trying to start and grow a business.
I suggest at least a quick browse from page 1 onwards might find just what is needed.
For those interested please note that I have updated ProvenGlobalSourcing for 2023.

I have almost completed the 2023 edition of EXPLOIT the power of Psychology, Persuasion, and Emotions.

The 2023 edition of Franchise Your Way to the Fastlane will also be available within
3 weeks, and will include information that will help those who have asked how to start a franchise businesss.

As always, the new editions are available free to all who have purchased a previous edition.

Walter
P.S. the 3 bundle price on my website is discounted by $60 for Fastlane members.

Private Witt

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Feb 20, 2018
Oklahoma
I have almost completed the 2023 edition of EXPLOIT the power of Psychology, Persuasion, and Emotions.

This sounds very interesting, looking forward to when you publish, please update us. Congrats on all your success as an entrepreneur and writer.

Nekoemon

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Aug 18, 2016
Over the rainbow
I am taking this opportunity to bump this thread as a reminder to everyone that there are a number of members who have written valuable books that answer many of the needs of those trying to start and grow a business.
Thank you Walter for the opportunity. I think I already mentioned my book but as it has been heavily updated and re-titled, I will briefly re-introduce my work for those who don't know it yet:

Are You Such A Boring Musician?

It is the upgraded version of The Rock Star Paradox, a book I had written after answering questions to musicians who, for some reasons, asked me how to improve their act on stage and backstage.

RSP2022-2.jpg
Being a musician myself, I'm always a bit annoyed by the way my colleagues reject anything linked to money, trying to keep their act "pure", but at the same time complain by the lack of cash that seems to rule their life.

Reading my book might not turn you into Rod Stewart overnight, but it's hard not to improve when you apply some of the hacks and understand the paradoxes of the rock star life.

It is on Amazon Kindle here and here www.therockstarparadox.com

Any comment is of course welcome.
Gilles

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore

If you are a parent who wants a gift for your child, this is the perfect gift.

I used to be a study-skill content addict when I was a teenager. With ChatGPT, I think it is time to rewrite the new rules in a new game.

With the help of AI, you can research quickly and develop a content outline (similar to a business MVP for your target customer) for your professor rather quickly.

It would help to incorporate original ideas to make the entire research essay original.

It would help if you had the right prompt words, the right tools to self-check for plagiarism, and AGC (AI-generated content) similarity.

Turnitin deems a 20 percent similarity for plagiarism as a pass. You should aim for 5 percent and below for your work before submission.

Turnitin has not yet incorporated AI detection. They will do so soon.

The book is written by a practitioner who teaches your child to stay ahead of the curve!

Last edited:

StrikingViper69

Shredding scales and making sales
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
166%
Dec 3, 2018
UK
This is a cool idea, thanks!

How to Practice Guitar and Train Your Creativity

Link: How to Practice Guitar and Train Your Creativity
Landing page: How to Practice Guitar Landing Page
Cover_A4.jpg

Description
This 211 page book contains a detailed guide on how to practice guitar more effectively, and how to become more creative - even if you're not a "creative person".

This book is based on over a decade of experience, teaching 100s of students, as-well as lessons I have personally learned on my journey from being the worst guitar player at school, to composing heavy metal albums, classical albums, instrumental rock and soundtrack music.

You will learn how to:
  • Plan practice time
  • Specific ways to handle problems when practising
  • The purpose of guitar practice and how this affects how we should practice
  • Psychological tricks to help you practice more effectively
  • How to learn more effectively
  • How to improve your guitar tone
  • What creativity is
  • How to develop your creativity
  • How to become a prolific composer / songwriter
  • Specific examples of being creative with songwriting and melody writing
  • and more

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
This is a cool idea, thanks!

How to Practice Guitar and Train Your Creativity

Link: How to Practice Guitar and Train Your Creativity
Landing page: How to Practice Guitar Landing Page
View attachment 48155

Description
This 211 page book contains a detailed guide on how to practice guitar more effectively, and how to become more creative - even if you're not a "creative person".

This book is based on over a decade of experience, teaching 100s of students, as-well as lessons I have personally learned on my journey from being the worst guitar player at school, to composing heavy metal albums, classical albums, instrumental rock and soundtrack music.

You will learn how to:
  • Plan practice time
  • Specific ways to handle problems when practising
  • The purpose of guitar practice and how this affects how we should practice
  • Psychological tricks to help you practice more effectively
  • How to learn more effectively
  • How to improve your guitar tone
  • What creativity is
  • How to develop your creativity
  • How to become a prolific composer / songwriter
  • Specific examples of being creative with songwriting and melody writing
  • and more

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
I gentle bump to remind members that there is a wealth of information available in this thread where a number of members who have published books are offering them to fellow Fastlaners.

Here is my latest contribution, much of it finalized while recuperating from my recent heart attack. Following is extracted from my

Walter Hay's Business Books thread, Readers will note that I have included discounts for the purchase of bundles.......................................................................................

Below you will find contents lists for all three books, so you will know what you will find in each book:
PROVEN GLOBAL SOURCING 2023

Since first published in 2003, this has become the go-to manual for small and large importers. Some, in correspondence, have even referred to it as their importing bible. The only detailed publications I see online, dealing with sourcing and importing, are in blogs by a very select few people who have a good working knowledge of sourcing and importing.
They all have two things in common: 1. They are designed to guide large scale importers. 2. They exist in order to sell services such as sourcing, quality inspection, and freight forwarding.
Blogs by self-professed experts usually leave unanswered most questions that are posted. The blogs are rarely updated. Not that it would make much difference because the blogs already contain dangerously expensive misinformation.
My book presents the facts, but it does not teach what to choose, and is not designed to teach B2C online marketers how to sell the products.
CONTENTS LIST 2023
This edition contains my personal direct support email address. It is now substantially enlarged, running to 124 pages, and there is a new chapter (5) that many will find very helpful, by explaining the practicalities of the import process to make your life a lot easier

1. Avoid the risks in sourcing overseas. Scams, Misinformation, Ignorance of rules.
2. Getting Started. Be prepared.
3. Rules And Regulations You Don’t Need To Learn. Security resulting from small payments to experts who know the rules.
4. Freight Explained And Scams Avoided. Learn to avoid the widespread increase in freight scams.
5. The Freight Component Of Your Importing. A step by step outline of the process.
6. Standards - Learn the Rules? Or Ask Experts? Save time and pain for only a small cost.
7. Safe Product Sourcing, Including Due Diligence. Carelessness can cost you plenty.
8. Global Sourcing Sites & Widening Your Horizons in a Changing World Scene. Source from genuine export sources in countries around the world.
9. How To Get Suppliers To Come To You. But don’t invite a blizzard of emails.
10. Assessing Suppliers – Safe? Reliable? Helpful? Ignore what B2B sites such as Alibaba, Made-in-China, and Global Sourcing tell you.
11. Having products made to your design. Some cost factors to take into account.
12. Cultural And Language Differences. Don’t foul your nest. Avoid misunderstandings and build important relationships.
13. Vietnam The New China. The different business and social customs explained.
14. Samples And Small Orders – Buy Less Than MOQ. Tricks of the trade.
15. Calculating Actual Costs. The very latest rules can save US importers money.
16. Payment Terms and Safe Payment Procedures.
17. Traveling To Source Supplies. Tax-free holidays? Don’t get lost and don’t get penalties.
18. Order Procedure And Checklist. Step by step so that you don’t miss anything.
19. Thousands Of Suppliers Chosen For You By Big Retailers. They know who to buy from.
20. “Just In Time” Ordering System. Even more important as logistics troubles mount.
21. Sources Of Free Information. Links for help, including helpful banks.
22. Fulfillment Services including 3PL and 4PL. Could help where warehouse space shortages exist.
23. Agents, Traders, Wholesalers – Definitions. Including which ones to avoid.
24. Manufacturers Not Wholesalers – Why? Cost and product availability.
25. Business Registration and Tax ID. Your business must meet some rules.
26. Buying Locally. Some importers pretending to locally manufacture.
27. Capital Requirements For Importing. On a shoestring budget? Maybe.
28. Inspection Services. Don’t ignore their value.
29. Certificates. Forgeries !
30. Minimum Order Quantities (MOQs), Haggling, and Discounts For Big Orders. Don’t haggle – it can result in poor quality products.
31. Quality. How to get good quality.
32. Quality Control (QC) Inspections for Reassurance.
33. Public Holidays. Know when your supplier might shut down for days or weeks.
34. Glossary Of Terms. Understand the sourcing and importing jargon.
35. INCOTERMS. The very latest terms. Ignore them at your peril.
If you want to see what a great ROI this book can provide
, see the testimonials on
Proven Global Sourcing - Proven Global Sourcing. Many are from Fastlane members and all can be substantiated.
..........................................................................................................................
I have changed the name of the marketing book, to reflect the renewed emphasis on marketing psychology. I have added chapters dealing with Tribal Marketing, the understanding of which can open up a new way to understand your customers. The new title is:
EXPLOIT
the Power of Psychology, Perceptions, and Emotions
Answering the need for appealing to buyers’ emotions
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Practical Experience – Not Theory, is This Book’s Foundation
Real life experience
2. Labeling History − Early Arms Race in Labeling. Competition heated up in 19th Century
3. Marketing is NOT Just Advertising it Should be Considered as a Whole Neither is advertising all about marketing
4. Marketing Psychology.…. Too Hard? Indispensable and worth the effort
4.1 Your Brain Tells You Lies So you think you control all your thoughts?
5. The Influence of Emotions Quoted from HBR

5.1 Example of a Circus Succeeding for 146 years By Exploiting Emotions. See also Ch. 5
5.2 Is There Really a Place For Humour?
5.3 ILLUSTRATIONS Demonstrating the Subtle Use of Emotions by Various Marketers Displaying Their Labels and Brands -
What! No brand name or slogan???
6. Branding and Marketing — Build Brand Recognition "Slap on a sticker" NOT GOOD ENOUGH
6.1 Understanding the Influence of Emotions and Perceptions.More from HBR
7. Case Study: Eight Year Old Boy Applies Marketing Psychology Walter as an 8Y.O
7.1 Little Hustler Rinses and Repeats at age 11 Now Walter as an 11 Y.O
8. Headlines— These Provide Your Big Opportunity To Grab
Attention
But check options before you choose attention grabber
9. Real Life Example of use of Deliberate Shock. My best ever headline.

10. Social Media and eCommerce Listings Don't be ordinary. Use a good headline.
11. My Experience as Label Manufacturer, Importer and Marketer I sold hundreds of thousands of labels
12. The Value of Perceptions Packaging trickery by Supermarkets
13. Suggestion — Extreme Emotional Effect Briefly minimize your brand name.
14. How Quality Labels Can Stir Emotions The value to you of quality.
15. Your Label Is You Make your listings impressive.
16. In-House Designing Offered by Label Producers Don't fall for it.
17. Brand Names, Logos, and Slogans — Including Ideas Lots of ideas and more.
17.1 The Process of Choosing a Brand Name Even using foreign languages!
17.2 Name Security. Beware of pirates
17.3 Registering Your Own Trademark. Essential but easy
18. The Value of Slogans Help customers "own" your brand
19. Knowing Your Customers Typical survey questions
20. Tribal Marketing. Helping you Understand the Emerging Gen Alpha. Brought up in front of a screen
21. Tribal Marketing. More Information to Help Understand Generation Alpha Attitudinal changes will surprise many
22. How to find out What is Trending among Tribal Groups Trend setters and trend followers - not a mystery
23. Persuasive Packaging’s Role in Winning the Fight For Attention Online and on the Shelves. Learn about the "silent salesman"
24. Colors, and Their Proven Ability to Influence Buying Decisions. Important decision making information.
25. USPs - Essential use of Emotional Triggers Don't waste sales opportunities.
26. Learn From Your Competitors. Benefit from their highly paid psychologists' knowledge.
27. Choosing Products to Sell. Don't follow the crowd. Search, search, search.
28. Locating Private Label Product Suppliers Outside the USA. See how to find them without joining thousands of competitors.
APPENDIX CONTENTS LIST
Providing a practical look at a huge variety of labeling and branding options with an eye to their use as emotional factors, plus the importance of the design process used to produce effective labels, packaging, logos, and advertisements.

1. The Label, Packaging, Logo, and Advertisement Design Process.
2. The Design Process in Practice.
3. The Importance of Consistency.
4. Technical Terms.............Jargon Explained.
5. Labeling and Branding Products and Methods.
6. Printed Paper Labels and Printed Plastic Labels.
7. Printed Foil Labels.
8. Stamping or Direct Foil Printing.
9. Heat transfers.
10. Domed Labels.
11. Embossed Seals and Embossed Labels.
12. Direct Printing on Product - Pad Printing.
13. Direct Printing on Product - Screen Printing.
14. Direct Embroidery on The Product.
15. Embroidered Stitch-On or Iron-on Labels.
16. Cloth Labels. (Not embroidered)
17. Embossed or Debossed Cloth Labels.
18. Silicone Labels.
19. TPU and PVC Labels.
20. Heat Press Labels.
21. Leather Labels.
22. Metal Labels.
23. Open Tool – Cost Saving.
24. Laser Engraving. Also called Laser Marking.
25. Labeling or Branding During Manufacture Using Stamping.
26. Labels or Branding As Part of The Molding.
27. Swing Tags.
28. Wax Seals.
29. Labels for attaching to silicone products.
30. DIY Label Printing or Embossing.
31. Shrink Sleeve Wraps.
32. Hot Iron Stamping.
33. Suppliers of Bottles, Cosmetic Containers, Pumps etc.
34. Boxes and Cartons other than Shipping Cartons.
35. Physically Labeling Your Product and Packing Your Packages.
36. Product Liability.
37. Labeling Compliance.
38. Trademarks and Patents.
39. Protect Your Brand from your Overseas Suppliers.
40. Over-Branding (Covering) Brands on Generic Products.
I have included a list of suppliers worldwide for every type of labeling or branding process identifed above, saving my readers endless searching regardless of which country they are in.
………………………………………………………………………………………..........

Now to the book that reveals a shortcut to wealth by buying the only kind of franchise that I would recommend. I advise against buying almost all other franchises - instead, sell franchises.
FRANCHISE YOUR WAY TO THE FASTLANE.
Scaling on steroids!
Need a great way to scale your business?
For breathtaking growth, franchising is your answer.
SELL - DON'T BUY

This book has been written in response to the countless number of forum posts asking about, or bemoaning the scarcity of, options to scale a business.
It even caters for those who don’t have a business that they could ever scale, showing how to jump- start your entry into the rapid growth franchise industry, when you don’t already operate a business suitable for franchising.

It is the smallest of my books, at 32 pages, but if the ideas are adopted, I believe its value will be enormous. I have priced it at the same figure as my importing book, but if put into practice the ROI could be a staggering percentage with considerable wealth prospects.

I can’t make any promises, but I know it worked for me to provide an astounding lump sum that I would have struggled for many years to build by scaling the traditional way. Continually opening branch after branch with employees managing them would have weighed me down.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………….......
PRICE LIST
The price list now reflects the massive value of the 2023 edition of PROVENGLOBALSOURCING as well as the unlimited support that I provide. This edition contains my personal direct support email address.

It is now substantially enlarged, running to 124 pages.

Bought individually from this Marketplace Offer direct through ImagemodeUK - see below.

PROVEN GLOBAL SOURCING.
$129
EXPLOIT THE POWER OF PSYCHOLOGY, PERSUASION AND EMOTIONS...... $119

FRANCHISE YOUR WAY TO THE FASTLANE. $110

.......................................................................................................................................
Bought as a bundle direct through ImagemodeUK, all discounted.

PROVEN GLOBAL SOURCING. + EXPLOIT THE POWER OF PSYCHOLOGY. $225

PROVEN GLOBAL SOURCING + FRANCHISE YOUR WAY TO THE FASTLANE $230

All three, including FRANCHISE YOUR WAY TO THE FASTLANE. $330

Marketplace sales are handled for me by ImagemodeUK. Payment should be made using your PayPal account and paid to the PayPal UK account name imagemodeUK@yahoo.co.uk Note: This is the account name, not an email address. Within 48 hours of notification from PayPal, PDF versions of the books will be sent by ImagemodeUK to the email address you used when making payment. If using Hotmail, please check your Spam folder.
A full refund will be given to any purchaser on request without question, although I would appreciate any feedback whether positive or negative.
IMPORTANT NOTE REGARDING MY UNIQUE SUPPORT OFFER which is covered by my prices: I provide unlimited ongoing support. Should you have any questions regarding the processes described in any of my books, please contact me via the direct support email address, extempus@yahoo.com or DM, or if not confidential, post on my AMA.
………………………………………………………………………………………………
CONTENTS.

In order to ensure that newcomers know what to expect from these books, and particularly from the franchising book I will display here the contents lists, together with some explanatory comments after the chapter titles.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………………

FRANCHISE YOUR WAY TO THE FASTLANE
SCALING ON STEROIDS
Need a great way to scale your business?
For breathtaking growth, Franchising is your answer.

This book is about selling franchises NOT buying them.

TABLE OF CONTENTS
Introduction.
Why not scale using others’ capital? Avoid employing staff.
1. My Experience As a franchisor.
2. Benefits of Franchising. Sell franchises - DON'T buy them.
3. Costs Borne By Franchisees. They usually pay setting up costs
4. Your Costs. Once only legal costs for developing your franchise
5. Franchise Law and Franchise Contracts. Legal aid is essential. Dot every i cross every t
6. Definition of a Franchise. Including my recipe for success as a franchisor.
7. Difference between Franchises, Distributorships, & Licenses. Getting it wrong can be costly.
8. Which Businesses Can Be Franchised? Huge choice - not only food.
9. How to Decide if a Business is Suitable for Franchising. Good track record, profitable
10. Things to Consider When Deciding About Franchising a Business. Profitable, and Brand Recognized?
11. Scouting for and Acquiring Suitable Businesses to Franchise. Buy and sell for rapid scaling.
12. Shortcut to Wealth via Buying a Master Franchise. The ONLY type of franchise worth buying.
13. Sell Franchises Greenfield or Functioning? Greenfield if value evident.
14. Delineating Territories. Don't overcrowd the market. Be fair to franchisees.
15. Setting Prices for Territory Licenses. Don't expect to live off License Fees.
16. Selling Master Franchises. Better than paid area managers. Minimize your labor.
17. Selecting Franchisees. Why be Choosy? Their failure would hurt you.
18. Keeping Franchisees Happy. Like marriage where a happy wife means a happy life.
19. Conferences. Generate team spirit while giving them a brief vacation.
20. Replacing Franchisees. Maintain control of the process. You make the decision.
21. Writing an Operations Manual. A good system requires good instructions.
22. Advertising Essentials. Follow the principles of appealing to emotions even if your business is B2B. You must have advertising that works.
23. Advertising Levy. Beware of losing control due to a levy system.
24. Royalties. Don't be greedy. The number of franchisees more important than big % fees.
25. What if the Economy Goes Into Recession? Usually a good time to sell franchises. Buyers are keen.
26. Selling Franchises in Other Countries. I hit the big time by going international.
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................
FREE COPY of my importing book is available for those intending to complete the source/import/resell process by selling on Amazon. Here is a link to the Proven Amazon Course (PAC) which includes a free copy of Proven Global Sourcing. https://ko296.isrefer.com/go/pac/whay/ It is an affiliate link because it partially compensates me for allowing Jim Cockrum to give away my book for free.

MaxT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Oct 22, 2020
France
Thank you very much for this opportunity.
I skate for 10 years and I am therefore a real enthusiast.
In 2018, I wrote my first book "The Skateboarding Bible", a book that I would have liked to receive when I started practicing.
From basic to more advanced tricks, everything is there, detailed step by step, with photos and videos (by qr code). I'm not revolutionizing the practice, but I wanted to create THE skater's book. It does not only contain the practice, but also the history, choosing the right equipment, repairing and maintaining, warming up and stretching, injury prevention, a glossary of technical terms and so on. It's not for nothing that I chose the title after writing it, because for me it contains everything necessary for practice on each level.
If you want to take a look: Link to Amazon US
It is also available in French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian and German.
Capture d’écran 2023-08-08 à 11.11.10.png

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.