The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Foil Label Printing

Shreyas Nampalli

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Jan 3, 2017
NJ
Hi All,

I am looking for a reliable company to print foil labels in gradient color for my supplement bottles. Does anyone have any experience with this and can recommend a source?

Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Walter Hay

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
401%
Sep 13, 2014
World citizen
A Google search will soon find plenty of label companies that print on foil. You should ask them to quote four color (CMYK) printing.

If you know what you are doing, you can achieve stunning results with printed foil, but you can do a lot more with foil labels than simply print them.

Be careful about your color choices when printing on foil. There are many different types of foil used for printing, and some can have a considerable effect on the appearance of your print.

Note that not all foils are glossy, and as I point out in my labeling book, gold foils should not cost more than other colors, so if you want gold, don't let them bluff you into paying more.

You might like to have a look at the contents list for my book. You can see it here: PUBLISHING - Forum Members and Their Books!?
It might give you some ideas. Two of the sub-chapters deal specifically with foil labels.

Walter

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.