The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Idea threads

mamamargaux

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Dec 24, 2022
I need some execution ideas on this course I created. I am from the Philippines. I am a teacher by profession but i have a business degree. I created a financial literacy course with the goal of teaching High school students how to handle to money. The country does not have a fixed financial literacy program, more like an order from the Department of Education for schools to set up their own. I reached as far as the Bureau of Curriculum and Instruction. They assumed this was free as they asked for all the materials. So, I would like to get ideas on how to better sell this. I am planning to write a proposal to private schools. Should i approach textbook publishers? I will be honest in saying I am deep in debt. I created this initially as a side hustle to help me get out of debt. Hasn't generate income but i am hoping for some ideas here.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lee James

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
134%
Feb 3, 2023
U.k.
Hey :)

I hope you're really well!

Awesome idea!!!

Interestingly I just posted THIS on another part of the forum...

Could potentially be some synergy??

mamamargaux

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Dec 24, 2022
Hey :)

I hope you're really well!

Awesome idea!!!

Could potentially be some synergy??
I did see similarities Lee. Hoprfully we can brainstorm ideas. :)

4gus

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Jan 18, 2023
I just read your other post and yeah I can resonate with that.
We learned a lot through life experience and most of them were not taught in school.
I have similar dream to build school that teach entrepreneurship, financial literacy plus some other life skills. So if you guys want to bounce some ideas, please count me in!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lee James

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
134%
Feb 3, 2023
U.k.
I just read your other post and yeah I can resonate with that.
We learned a lot through life experience and most of them were not taught in school.
I have similar dream to build school that teach entrepreneurship, financial literacy plus some other life skills. So if you guys want to bounce some ideas, please count me in!
Thanks for the feedback mate, I hope all is well at your end.

Will deffo keep you in the loop, we are just working on getting everything to MVP stage...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.