Hi everyone,
A little bit of context on who I am
I am an 18 year old pursuing a bachelors business degree from a reputed university in India.(The top placement package was 8000 $/year lol). I have been driven towards entrepreneurship since I was 16. For an entire year I kept watching videos of youtubers having clickbait thumbnails of side hustles.
Then I read TMF . Even after reading it, I kept finding the right business idea or opportunity to start a business. This lead me to nowhere but another wasted year without execution.
I started a motivational page on Instagram @billionairebinge and managed to gather around 3000 followers and 1.16 million views by reposting random reels posted by other pages. I realized this isn't gonna work and stopped.
I also bought 3 different domains and tried starting a blog (quit because I couldn't find a reason why anyone would read it)
Then I did 2 internships in Digital marketing companies, but instead of learning something new I kept making social media posts through photoshop for different clients as directed by my superiors.
So for the current scenario, I am broke and devote around 7-8 hours/day to university classes, 5 days a week. I can't quit university as pursuing this course was my own decision and my parents won't be too happy to hear that I'm quitting lol.
Current scenario:
So today, I was going through various execution threads posted on this forum and saw the progress of many different individuals who were nearly in the same position as I am now.
Instead of finding a business idea and randomly working on it, I decided that I should learn Web development online (starting with the basics of python) and devote at least an year to it. I don't have any prior coding knowledge. I have a goal setup in my mind to build an SAAS product solving a big problem in the near future.
I will not quit again.
Please feel free to share your opinions and suggestions about this thread. I would be really glad to learn from you all.
A little bit of context on who I am
I am an 18 year old pursuing a bachelors business degree from a reputed university in India.(The top placement package was 8000 $/year lol). I have been driven towards entrepreneurship since I was 16. For an entire year I kept watching videos of youtubers having clickbait thumbnails of side hustles.
Then I read TMF . Even after reading it, I kept finding the right business idea or opportunity to start a business. This lead me to nowhere but another wasted year without execution.
I started a motivational page on Instagram @billionairebinge and managed to gather around 3000 followers and 1.16 million views by reposting random reels posted by other pages. I realized this isn't gonna work and stopped.
I also bought 3 different domains and tried starting a blog (quit because I couldn't find a reason why anyone would read it)
Then I did 2 internships in Digital marketing companies, but instead of learning something new I kept making social media posts through photoshop for different clients as directed by my superiors.
So for the current scenario, I am broke and devote around 7-8 hours/day to university classes, 5 days a week. I can't quit university as pursuing this course was my own decision and my parents won't be too happy to hear that I'm quitting lol.
Current scenario:
So today, I was going through various execution threads posted on this forum and saw the progress of many different individuals who were nearly in the same position as I am now.
Instead of finding a business idea and randomly working on it, I decided that I should learn Web development online (starting with the basics of python) and devote at least an year to it. I don't have any prior coding knowledge. I have a goal setup in my mind to build an SAAS product solving a big problem in the near future.
I will not quit again.
Please feel free to share your opinions and suggestions about this thread. I would be really glad to learn from you all.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
