- Joined
- Oct 31, 2024
- Messages
- 11
- Location
- London, Greater London, England, GBR
Rep Bank
$220
$220
User Power: 218%
Hey Everyone, I'm Shaun!
I've been in this forum for years under a different username, lurking without actually introducing myself or taking any action toward my goals, until now.
I've been one of those people who have read The Millionaire Fastlane (4 times to be exact), Unscripted , and pretty much every other book related to business/entrepreneurship/self-improvement. I even got a degree in business & entrepreneurship, dreaming of building my own successful business but never taking the first steps towards it until recently.
The big change for me started 257 days ago. I decided it was time to stop dreaming and start doing, with the end goal of building a tech-related business. I committed to teaching myself how to code and haven't missed a single day since. I plan on continuing until I hit 365 days and beyond.
In terms of business, a week ago, I finally launched my web design company and started reaching out to people in my local area. I managed to secure my first-ever client, which I'm really proud of. I want to continue to grow as a person and entrepreneur, so I thought it would be best to start a fresh account here, interact with everyone here, and share my journey too!
I've been in this forum for years under a different username, lurking without actually introducing myself or taking any action toward my goals, until now.
I've been one of those people who have read The Millionaire Fastlane (4 times to be exact), Unscripted , and pretty much every other book related to business/entrepreneurship/self-improvement. I even got a degree in business & entrepreneurship, dreaming of building my own successful business but never taking the first steps towards it until recently.
The big change for me started 257 days ago. I decided it was time to stop dreaming and start doing, with the end goal of building a tech-related business. I committed to teaching myself how to code and haven't missed a single day since. I plan on continuing until I hit 365 days and beyond.
In terms of business, a week ago, I finally launched my web design company and started reaching out to people in my local area. I managed to secure my first-ever client, which I'm really proud of. I want to continue to grow as a person and entrepreneur, so I thought it would be best to start a fresh account here, interact with everyone here, and share my journey too!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
