Hola gentleman,
I don't want to go to much into my story without boring you guys, but I read The Millionaire Fastlane a couple of years ago, and I was reading through it earlier today and realized I have come quite a ways.
I read success and mindset literature everyday, I don't have a t.v., I don't party or do drugs, I work a full time job, have my own apartment and pay my own rent. I go to Toastmasters every week to make speeches (I make a couple speeches a month to avoid hogging the stage), I paid a millionaire real estate mentor six grand to mentor me for six months and I learned an incredible amount from him, only I couldn't afford him anymore. I also have a mentor from toastmasters who I meet up with once or twice a week for help with my speeches.
I visualize, have a vision board, and big goals.
Since February 2018 I have been wholesaling real estate. I know it isn't Fastlane, nor does it follow the CENTS outline, but it's not meant to be fast lane, merely a means to get out of my job and into real estate.
I am spending most of my free time working on this wholesaling business and am continuing on, but I just sometimes wonder what I am doing wrong? I mean there were other guys in the Real Estate Coaching program I had joined who were getting deals their first week, month, three months, and even as late as eight months. I am coming up on a year and still no dough.
I don't hang around toxic people, I don't binge watch anything, I don't party, I read and study every day and do SOMETHING for my future everyday. But sometimes I feel no different than the retards and sidewalkers I see shopping around at Wal-Mart, dressed like they just got out of bed. I am making big strides to make things happen and though I feel like a different and better man than I was last year, I feel like things aren't moving fast enough.
Has anyone ever been in this position? Any suggestions?
One thing I love about the Fastlane Forum is that the things I read on here have a funny way of sticking in my head. Even seemingly forgettable comments. I think I need to be on here more.
Would greatly appreciate the help.
I don't want to go to much into my story without boring you guys, but I read The Millionaire Fastlane a couple of years ago, and I was reading through it earlier today and realized I have come quite a ways.
I read success and mindset literature everyday, I don't have a t.v., I don't party or do drugs, I work a full time job, have my own apartment and pay my own rent. I go to Toastmasters every week to make speeches (I make a couple speeches a month to avoid hogging the stage), I paid a millionaire real estate mentor six grand to mentor me for six months and I learned an incredible amount from him, only I couldn't afford him anymore. I also have a mentor from toastmasters who I meet up with once or twice a week for help with my speeches.
I visualize, have a vision board, and big goals.
Since February 2018 I have been wholesaling real estate. I know it isn't Fastlane, nor does it follow the CENTS outline, but it's not meant to be fast lane, merely a means to get out of my job and into real estate.
I am spending most of my free time working on this wholesaling business and am continuing on, but I just sometimes wonder what I am doing wrong? I mean there were other guys in the Real Estate Coaching program I had joined who were getting deals their first week, month, three months, and even as late as eight months. I am coming up on a year and still no dough.
I don't hang around toxic people, I don't binge watch anything, I don't party, I read and study every day and do SOMETHING for my future everyday. But sometimes I feel no different than the retards and sidewalkers I see shopping around at Wal-Mart, dressed like they just got out of bed. I am making big strides to make things happen and though I feel like a different and better man than I was last year, I feel like things aren't moving fast enough.
Has anyone ever been in this position? Any suggestions?
One thing I love about the Fastlane Forum is that the things I read on here have a funny way of sticking in my head. Even seemingly forgettable comments. I think I need to be on here more.
Would greatly appreciate the help.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
