- Joined
- Oct 29, 2020
- Messages
- 29
Rep Bank
$220
$220
User Power: 162%
I bought @Fox 's Freelancing Course four days ago and I've been trying to take notes and fully get the ideas in the course between school and work. A lot of it has me scared. Scared I will mess up on a sales call and not get the sale. Scared a design for a client will not be good enough. Scared that I don't know enough to fulfill a client's needs and that need to spend more time practicing before I go prospecting or get on a sales call.
I realized this fear is extremely similar to what I've felt back in high school and feel now in college. Fears of failure, inadequacy, and loss.
I don't want to turn this 'Execution' post into a 'Mindset' post so I'll keep it brief: I'll attempt to temper my fears by marking my journey in this Execution post. I'll make an effort to update it weekly on Fridays. I anticipate this thread will illustrate that many of the fears I feel throughout this journey are unfounded, and will also help me glean some insight as to how I can better operate my mind and my business. Who knows, maybe someone here will get a principle or idea from this thread!
I realized this fear is extremely similar to what I've felt back in high school and feel now in college. Fears of failure, inadequacy, and loss.
I don't want to turn this 'Execution' post into a 'Mindset' post so I'll keep it brief: I'll attempt to temper my fears by marking my journey in this Execution post. I'll make an effort to update it weekly on Fridays. I anticipate this thread will illustrate that many of the fears I feel throughout this journey are unfounded, and will also help me glean some insight as to how I can better operate my mind and my business. Who knows, maybe someone here will get a principle or idea from this thread!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
