The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Feedbacks/thoughts on Floaties King - Floaty | Fastlane ?

ALC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Jul 19, 2017
France
Hello,

I was thinking of taking back something already existing and doing it better and with a better communication/Marketing campaign.
Floaty/Floatieking they did it and I've seen them everywhere on youtube, in personalities vlogs and instagram photos.

Do you think this is a kind of semi-fastlane (semi' because this is only salable when it's summer, but scalable..) ?
your thoughts on what they made (the idea, not the product itself) ?

COLLECTION
FLOATIE KINGS® | Premium Trendsetting Pool Floats

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
Hello,

I was thinking of taking back something already existing and doing it better and with a better communication/Marketing campaign.
Floaty/Floatieking they did it and I've seen them everywhere on youtube, in personalities vlogs and instagram photos.

Do you think this is a kind of semi-fastlane (semi' because this is only salable when it's summer, but scalable..) ?
your thoughts on what they made (the idea, not the product itself) ?

COLLECTION
FLOATIE KINGS® | Premium Trendsetting Pool Floats

Interesting product. I can imagine loads of ways to change and market this to make it sellable. The floaties I see in stores are super boring. If you could find a way to make them cool, and add great marketing, then it could probably sell pretty well. Summer might not be that big of an issue. Just because it's winter where you are, doesn't mean it is everywhere. Your audience is worldwide. Plus you can add products later on that generate sales in off seasons. Inflatable furniture could probably fit the store concept too. Inflatable furniture isn't limited by seasons.

ALC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
99%
Jul 19, 2017
France
Interesting product. I can imagine loads of ways to change and market this to make it sellable. The floaties I see in stores are super boring. If you could find a way to make them cool, and add great marketing, then it could probably sell pretty well. Summer might not be that big of an issue. Just because it's winter where you are, doesn't mean it is everywhere. Your audience is worldwide. Plus you can add products later on that generate sales in off seasons. Inflatable furniture could probably fit the store concept too. Inflatable furniture isn't limited by seasons.
Actually these guys have created their businesses recently, mid-2017.. they've done a simple thing : Flipping an old concept/product into a trend.
I mean, floaties! wtf
Just 4-5 products, different colours, a good marketing/communication skills and that's it(and some hot girls on floaties uploaded on your website/instagram lol)

Everyone is buying them..is it that simple ?
All they had to do is send them to Jon olsson for FREE (Vlogger/Athlete), himself showing on his vlog the products and at his Marbella's house playing with them in his pool and due to the fact he got several hundred thousand subscribers, all these people watching the vlog are potential customers, it's an infinite circle.
Because after buying this product that is trendy, you upload it on your instagram and your little friend want it too...

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.