- Joined
- Aug 3, 2022
- Messages
- 13
Rep Bank
$145
$145
User Power: 115%
I have decided to build a parking app that tracks which parking spots are open and would allow you to reserve them for a small price. In case anyone is wondering, I did get this idea from an idea dump on this forum.
I am a homebody and when I do go out it is camping or to friends house. I am also only 19 and still living with my parents. So, I don’t have a lot of experience with struggling to find a parking space because I am rarely in need of one. For those who are going to the store or other places where you need parking, is this a need of yours? Would an app like this be useful? Just trying to get some feedback.
The second thing is, if I get good feedback, how do I get owners of parking lots to allow me to implement my system? What do you think would be the best way to market this to them?
Third and finally, where do I find an engineer to help me design some of the things I would need to implement this? Is there such things as freelance engineers? And once the designs are finished how do I get them to be mass produced?
I will give updates as I continue this process.
P.S. I am new to this forum so let me know if I am doing anything wrong.
I am a homebody and when I do go out it is camping or to friends house. I am also only 19 and still living with my parents. So, I don’t have a lot of experience with struggling to find a parking space because I am rarely in need of one. For those who are going to the store or other places where you need parking, is this a need of yours? Would an app like this be useful? Just trying to get some feedback.
The second thing is, if I get good feedback, how do I get owners of parking lots to allow me to implement my system? What do you think would be the best way to market this to them?
Third and finally, where do I find an engineer to help me design some of the things I would need to implement this? Is there such things as freelance engineers? And once the designs are finished how do I get them to be mass produced?
I will give updates as I continue this process.
P.S. I am new to this forum so let me know if I am doing anything wrong.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
