The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fed Up With Your Country? Where Is Left to Go?

Flint

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
193%
Jul 14, 2020
Current list of employers that have made vaccines mandatory for in-person workers. Expect this list to be expanding rapidly. Take notes, all traitors.
  • Facebook employees at U.S. campuses
  • U.S.-based Google employees
  • All office-based employees of Lyft
  • Twitter
  • Cast and crew of U.S. Netflix productions
  • CNN employees
  • Employees of The Washington Post
  • New York City department store Saks
  • San Francisco city employees
  • San Francisco Bay Area Boys & Girls Clubs of the Peninsula
  • Delta Airlines is requiring new hires to be vaxinated
  • Michelin-starred New York City restaurant Eleven Madison Park
  • The Broadway production of Hamilton
  • Houston Methodist Hospital network
  • Lastique International Corp., a raw plastics distributor and recycler in Louisville, Kentucky
  • Senior assisted living facilities Sunrise Senior Living, Enlivant, and IntegraCare
  • New York City-based Morgan Stanley employees
  • Chicago-based Fifty/50 Restaurant Group
  • Le Bernardin, a Michelin-starred New York City restaurant
  • Asset manager BlackRock
  • Private healthcare network Ascension Health
  • Real estate firm, the Durst Corporation, is requiring all employees to be vaxinated or they will face termination.
  • Investment bank Jeffries Financial Group
If someone (e.g., employer) forces you to take the vaccine against your will, ask them to sign a document saying so and that they're taking the responsibility if anything goes wrong. They're just pawns in a big scale Milgrim's experiment, so what do you expect they'll do?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia

GIlman

Still Gilman
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
604%
Oct 16, 2014
Something interesting I have noticed is how with delta variant there had been a huge emphasis on transmissibility, but we don’t really hear much about lethality. My hunch has been that even though it is more transmissible it is probably less lethal, which is common for pathogens to become less lethal over time…and that’s why all the talk is focused on transmissibility.

Because many people are already terrified of Covid, saying it is more transmissible, the assumption those scared people make is that it is equally risky.

Here is a large data set from the UK

Inside I found this interesting chart. I’m this chart it shows the number of deaths for the delta variant at about 10% for the population as from the original alpha variant.

78AFF8C5-E9A6-402E-A649-CAE126372747.jpeg

This isn’t broken down by vaxxed/unvaxxed, so certainly vaccination status may contribute, and likely does, to some of the reduction in deaths. But even if that is the case, in the view that 1/10 of the people are dying from Covid delta vs the original there is far less justification for delta to be used to drive lockdowns, masking, etc.

We have to ask ourselves. What level of risk would be acceptable to the government from Covid. Is there any risk the government would ever accept that it wouldn’t over react to? What if foxtrot variant had deaths 1/1,000 of alpha, will it still be used as propaganda to suppress the population? Is/has the response to Covid ever really been about health or a pretext for control?

This has been the think in general with Covid, the governments are actually producing reports and data saying one thing, then policies and what they say to the population have been another.

The reality is that all human viruses and pathogens have risk associated with them. The elderly and sick always have been at higher risk of disease and death, and always will be. On occasion otherwise young and healthy people will be infected, become severely sick, and sometime die. Anyone in medicine has seen these cases. It is simply not possible to live in a risk free world, Liberty and freedom demand acceptance that there is and always will be risk to living.

Last edited:

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Something interesting I have noticed is how with delta variant there had been a huge emphasis on transmissibility, but we don’t really hear much about lethality. My hunch has been that even though it is more transmissible it is probably less lethal, which is common for pathogens to become less lethal over time…and that’s why all the talk is focused on transmissibility.

Because many people are already terrified of Covid, saying it is more transmissible, the assumption those scared people make is that it is equally risky.

Here is a large data set from the UK

Inside I found this interesting chart. I’m this chart it shows the number of deaths for the delta variant at about 10% for the population as from the original alpha variant.

View attachment 39256

This isn’t broken down by vaxxed/unvaxxed, so certainly vaccination status may contribute, and likely does, to some of the reduction in deaths. But even if that is the case, in the view that 1/10 of the people are dying from Covid delta vs the original there is far less justification for delta to be used to drive lockdowns, masking, etc.

We have to ask ourselves. What level of risk would be acceptable to the government from Covid. Is there any risk the government would ever accept that it wouldn’t over react to? What if foxtrot variant had deaths 1/1,000 of alpha, will it still be used as propaganda to suppress the population? Is/has the response to Covid ever really been about health or a pretext for control?

This has been the think in general with Covid, the governments are actually producing reports and data saying one thing, then policies and what they say to the population have been another.

The reality is that all human viruses and pathogens have risk associated with them. The elderly and sick always have been at higher risk of disease and death, and always will be. On occasion otherwise young and healthy people will be infected, become severely sick, and sometime die. Anyone in medicine has seen these cases. It is simply not possible to live in a risk free world, Liberty and freedom demand acceptance that there is and always will be risk to living.
Different narratives in our country also.

They are still telling people to get the V lol.

I'm waiting for them to tell me I will sell my crypto otherwise I go to the gas chamber for trying to defraud the state.

Hahahaha

FiftySeven

Sex. Power. World Domination.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
479%
Jan 18, 2015
LandoftheBlind where one-laser-eyed man is King
Different narratives in our country also.

They are still telling people to get the V lol.

I'm waiting for them to tell me I will sell my crypto otherwise I go to the gas chamber for trying to defraud the state.

Hahahaha
Hey man, get some laser eyes on that shark...

@Timmy C

Beat yuh..

In the land of the blind, the one-laser-eyed man is king...

Last edited:

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
https://simpleflying.com/saudi-arabia-unvaxinated-travel-ban/

All airlines based in Saudi Arabia have received a directive from the General Authority of Civil Aviation (GACA) stating that only vaxinated citizens can travel internationally. unvaxinated citizens will no longer be allowed to leave the kingdom. The new rules will come into force on August 9th.

Holy f***!!!

theresgot2bemore

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Sep 20, 2016
Anywhere w/freedom
Probably the great thing now is with the federal government workers (which by the way is ALOT of people to include the US Mil and folks like the DEA) in the USA getting involved with helping to end this whole ordeal faster in light of recent news that they too will get vaxxed. I don't expect it to knock some sense into some but for others they may stop being stupid and supporting dumb things.

Where I am at I would be surprised if some folks are surprised at the recent news since this place has quite a bit of federal gov presence. But hey like MJ says they would rather be wrong than right. And being wrong in this case is now starting to affect them too from the looks of it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
As someone mentioned above, we are witnessing a large scale Milgrim Experiment working to perfection. Also mentioned elsewhere, that our friend Mr. Wills might actually be an AI -- I can't believe a human can spit out such rote propaganda.

On that note, I've been forced to censor certain words on the forum since they are likely to trigger search engine penalties and shadow banning. Covid - Vaccine - inv3rm3ctin

Nick perry01

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Apr 6, 2020
Bates City, Missouri
As someone mentioned above, we are witnessing a large scale Milgrim Experiment working to perfection. Also mentioned elsewhere, that our friend Mr. Wills might actually be an AI -- I can't believe a human can spit out such rote propaganda.

On that note, I've been forced to censor certain words on the forum since they are likely to trigger search engine penalties and shadow banning. C0VlD - VAXCClNE - inv3rm3ctin
I get the first too...kinda, but why on earth would they shadow-ban "inv3rm3ctin"? I heard that is a perfectly fine medicin to deal with c9v1d. Not to mention outdoors, exercise and a healthy diet

DavidL41

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Jul 30, 2021
I was just thinking the same thing, the level of disdain and hatred for world governments is at an all time high and people are getting fed up, from AU, to CAN, to Malyasia, to Italy, to the US -- people are tired of being managed like cattle.

When people say they want to leave, I say, where? Georgia? Estonia? Costa Rica? Mexico?

Who appreciates entrepreneurs and job providers?

Right now it appears the lessor-developed countries have more appeal.
Some places have lesser talent in certain areas. If you can go to a tourist country, and do a much better tour of the city that could work. You have insight into what tourists want from a different pov than the local entrepreneurs. Or you could do a higher end western restaurant.

Knowledge, mentality, expertise are all important pillars to a competitive gap/edge. Along with execution, leadership, and company building. All distilled into your ability to plan and perform.

Flint

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
193%
Jul 14, 2020
On that note, I've been forced to censor certain words on the forum since they are likely to trigger search engine penalties and shadow banning. C0VlD - VAXCClNE - inv3rm3ctin
Wise move.

I get the first too...kinda, but why on earth would they shadow-ban "inv3rm3ctin"?

You don't need an AI to notice that sites where such options/alternatives are discussed (given other keywords) are likely anti-g0v, anti-w0ke, anti-big tech/ph4rma, anti-v4xx, pro-natural remedies, pro-consplracy theories, pro-M4G4 etc. etc. You can easily build quite accurate predictions as to what such sites attract/amplify and what they discard. Whether this is seen from the PoV of the establishment, lobbyists, industrial beneficiaries or scared citizens, it's not what they want to see spreading. It's a big groupthink optimisation with various forces rigging it in their favour.

I heard that is a perfectly fine medicin to deal with c9v1d.
Maybe, maybe not.

Not to mention outdoors, exercise and a healthy diet
Are you insane?! We don't want to promote that!

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018

How does this work? Do you as owner of the forum get some form of warning to censor what is being posted?
I know not everyone believes in Crypto but at least for now the technology for blockchain is not censored and can be soon used to share information freely.
Oh and that guy you mentioned, just a troll in my opinion. You guys were just too easy. He started with trying to sell a $ billion worthless music. If that wasn’t a clue… come on.

DavidL41

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Jul 30, 2021

they don't actual teach critical thinking in schools. They don't even teach basic economics in high school. That should tell it all. They took away the skills for the people to govern and maintain the country

In school they even taught the fake food pyramid. I knew right away there is no way that is a healthy diet. The government promotes and subsidizes farmers to make milk, egg, cheese and grain as it's what pushes thousands of jobs in the country. And the government promote it in the food pyramid so they can sell it. I don't mind them promoting things, yet I am against them breaching certain boundaries..All these lobbyist, big businesses, and special interests take too many liberties..

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
Mexico does look like a good option but I wonder if the C0VlD regulations could slowly spread to Mexico and all countries.

Regulations are going into effect in Quintana Roo and Mazatlán [Mexico]
  • "Authorities in at least two states have announced that people will be required to show proof of vaccination against C0VlD-19 or a negative test result to enter public places such as restaurants, bars and shopping centers." This applies to shop workers too.
  • "Citizens must carry their vaccination certificates with them when they are in all public places, while Quintana Roo Governor Carlos Joaquín said people won’t be permitted to enter such places unless they can prove they have been vaxinated or recently tested negative to C0VlD-19."
  • This includes Playa del Carmen, which was recommended by @GlobalWealth , (though it does look like a great place to live).

This is the same in the UK though.

23/11/20
“There will be no compulsory vaccination. That’s not the way we do things in this country,” [Boris] Johnson told a news conference.

7/2/21

'But speaking on the Marr show, [UK vaccines minister] Mr Zahawi ... said there were several reasons why VAXCClNE passports would not be introduced, not least because the VAXCClNE was not mandatory in the UK. "That's not how we do things. We do them by consent," he said.'

Yet this month the UK announced VAXCClNE passports, with a certain group of the population to be refused entry to nightclubs and other "crowded venues". With more announcements to follow. A negative test is no longer enough, you will need the VAXCClNE.

I've noticed a pattern:
  1. VAXCClNE becomes available and citizens told it is voluntary but recommended.
  2. VAXCClNE uptake rises and citizens told that if they take the VAXCClNE then the country will open up and country will go back to normal. (As well as huge media pressure to take the jab)
  3. Large section of the population are vaxinated. (Russia in an exception) Enough for herd immunity. Now the blame for lockdowns is shifted to the unvaxinated.
  4. Vaccination becomes mandatory for health care workers (France), care home workers (UK) "hairdressers, retailers and taxi drivers to bank tellers, teachers and performers [and more]" (Moscow, Russia).
  5. Introduction of VAXCClNE passports. Rights taken away from the unvaxinated to encourage them to have the jab. (UK, France, etc)
  6. (Prediction) Mandatory vaccinations.
I know people who were very against the VAXCClNE at first. They worried about the lack of long term data etc, but they later decided to have it because 'it was the only way to return life to normal'. Nowadays they are very pro VAXCClNE passports and refuse to acknowledge their previous doubts. There is a big mindset shift when you take the VAXCClNE making the passports easier to implement.

28/8/20
WHO's Chief Scientist, Dr Soumya Swaminathan: "We think it needs at least 60 to 70% of the population to have immunity to really break the chain of transmission. ... we should talk about herd immunity in the context of a VAXCClNE"

In England 88% of adults have had their first dose. 71% have received their second dose. The EU has just hit it's 70% target. Why is it necessary to introduce C0VlD passports right now when we already have so many people vaxinated? If you want the VAXCClNE, fine. But if not, that should be ok too.

I'm rambling but my main worry is the countries that currently have lower uptake will eventually move towards more mandatory vaccination (C0VlD passports, restrictions etc). Solution? For me: Focus on making money and keep everything flexible so I have the option to relocate if things get worse in the UK. It will be interesting to see how other countries develop (or don't develop) their C0VlD policies too.

The governor of Quintana Roo revoked those requires only a couple of days later.

Its not being enforced.

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
282%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
Family is a bit pissed off with me as im not complying.

Divide and conquer.
Working like a charm.
Best just to quietly not comply, most people who follow the rules don’t care that much which is why they follow them in the first place, it’s easier than doing research and they don’t actually care enough to.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Best just to quietly not comply, most people who follow the rules don’t care that much which is why they follow them in the first place, it’s easier than doing research and they don’t actually care enough to.

Yeh that's it.
Everyone's turned into an authoritarian these days.

Depressing. People where willing to face certain death for freedom, now we are pissing it away for a 99% survival rate scamdemic.

Vas87

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Jul 4, 2012
Australia
Yeh that's it.
Everyone's turned into an authoritarian these days.

Depressing. People where willing to face certain death for freedom, now we are pissing it away for a 99% survival rate scamdemic.
Went to a local fast food place here in Adelaide without a mask.
"Put your mask on there's a pandemic" - says the health conscious land whale employee.
Sure, I'll just go and take my $ elsewhere.

OMDA

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Dec 21, 2017
FL
This thread is difficult.

Lots are going on, lots of people in different situations. Australia looks particularly bad.

I'm starting to say "so what?" to a lot of the problems. I'm trying to get back on track so that I'm not dependent on some company that is going to listen to hostile people in DeeCee and treat it like gospel.

Things are really bad right now - so what?
There's a group of very hostile people running things right now worldwide - so what?
Things could really start unraveling - so what?
What got people making lots of money before may be worthless knowledge soon - so what?

There are going to be lots of opportunities here. I'm not sure what they are yet. May be a good idea to keep some irons in the fire and jump on a good one.

Health, sanity, and a helpful outlook going forward are going to be of absolute importance. Otherwise you won't spot an opportunity, and will be stuck in the quagmire that the vast majority of the people on this planet are going along with and too scared to do anything about.

At least here, we can communicate on ways around this.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
This thread is difficult.

Lots are going on, lots of people in different situations. Australia looks particularly bad.

I'm starting to say "so what?" to a lot of the problems. I'm trying to get back on track so that I'm not dependent on some company that is going to listen to hostile people in DeeCee and treat it like gospel.

Things are really bad right now - so what?
There's a group of very hostile people running things right now worldwide - so what?
Things could really start unraveling - so what?
What got people making lots of money before may be worthless knowledge soon - so what?

There are going to be lots of opportunities here. I'm not sure what they are yet. May be a good idea to keep some irons in the fire and jump on a good one.

Health, sanity, and a helpful outlook going forward are going to be of absolute importance. Otherwise you won't spot an opportunity, and will be stuck in the quagmire that the vast majority of the people on this planet are going along with and too scared to do anything about.

At least here, we can communicate on ways around this.

I reckon there will be a strong market for this in the future.

I will have unlimited customer demand.

Adapt to your surroundings!

IMG_20210731_223517.jpg

StrikingViper69

Shredding scales and making sales
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Dec 3, 2018
UK
I reckon there will be a strong market for this in the future.

I will have unlimited customer demand.

Adapt to your surroundings!

View attachment 39263
If only we could put people in these and feed them a nutritious diet, we could eliminate most health problems!

Maybe you can contract out "health chambers" to the australian government? :rofl:

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
The army just came into the cafe I work at.

I wasn't gagged and gave them a smile.

They didn't say anything.

I full except an "outbreak" in Melbourne and for the army to be called in to "help" soon.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia

GSF

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Aug 25, 2012
By not opting out, they can share your information with third parties. cant opt out once you are vaxxd.
This applies to Australian residents. I would also check if your country has similiar things.
And they will!

Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) - ceasing correspondence and release of information form (IM017) - Services Australia B
Reminds me, for anyone in UK you can opt out of your private confidential medical records being shared with third parties for research and planning, deadline I believe is September

Edit.
Just realised they've included a get out clause;

"If you choose to stop your confidential patient information being used for research and planning, your data might still be used in some situations.

When there is an overriding public interest​

In an emergency or in a situation when the safety of others is most important. For example, to help manage contagious diseases like coronavirus and stop them spreading."

Last edited:

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
If only we could put people in these and feed them a nutritious diet, we could eliminate most health problems!

Maybe you can contract out "health chambers" to the australian government? :rofl:

That's what they will call it.

No sunlight, so it fits their logic perfectly.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Looks like vaccine passports will be instated as soon as December. No more going to footy or big events unless ya vaxinated Sydney the leading state. Black day for freedom. We all F*cked.

Madame Peccato

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Jul 14, 2018
Morbegno, Italy
Looks like VAXCClNE passports will be instated as soon as December. No more going to footy or big events unless ya vaxinated Sydney the leading state. Black day for freedom. We all f*cked.
Pfft newbies, it's going to be active in 3 days here. Step it up.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.