The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fed Up With Your Country? Where Is Left to Go?

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
What in the hell does the government actually gain from this?

Power, ok cool. Power over an economy that doesn't exist anymore doesn't seem beneficial.

How will they collect taxes?

Or are you all thinking, ship them off into the camps and be outcasts sort of stuff is the motive?
Slaves to do your bidding.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia
What in the hell does the government actually gain from this?

Power, ok cool. Power over an economy that doesn't exist anymore doesn't seem beneficial.

How will they collect taxes?

Or are you all thinking, ship them off into the camps and be outcasts sort of stuff is the motive?
Slaves to do your bidding.
Everyone in debt and broke dependant on the government. No more small businesses, no more freeing yourself from the system.

Increase interest rates and everyone else goes broke and they repossess everything.

All anyone can do is go to work for a big company and then stay home locked down.

Amazon is killing it right now and every other business is destroyed.

If you want to go full conspiracy mode, Apple destroying facebooks tracking destroys all the small businesses that competed with Amazon and the only type of small business (ecom) that thrive during this. But it benefits big companies again who don’t use all the targeting and data and just mass advertise thier mass market products.

Everyone is going to be broke soon, even the ones who “made money” on all this inflation. All they need to do is increase interest rates and every house in Australia will belong to the banks.

Last edited:

simplymoto

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Sep 21, 2019
I ran across this and found it interesting. It is reportedly a leaked contract between Pfizer and the Albanian government. But it’s interesting assuming it’s genuine, which it certainly seems to be, because they openly state the very thing that people are being prevented from talking about in the open. Namely that we do not know the safety of the vaccines.

A few enlightening quotes.

“Purchaser acknowledges and agrees that (i) Pfizer's efforts to develop and manufacture the Product are aspirational in nature and subject to significant risks and uncertainties…”

“Purchaser acknowledges that the Vaccine and materials related to the Vaccine, and their components and constituent materials are being rapidly developed due to the emergency circumstances of the C0VlD-19 pandemic and will continue to be studied after provision of the Vaccine to Purchaser under this Agreement. Purchaser further acknowledges that the long-term effects and efficacy of the Vaccine are not currently known and that there may be adverse effects of the Vaccine that are not currently known. Further, to the extent applicable, Purchaser acknowledges that the Product shall not be serialized.”

Does that mean the vaccine doesn’t work or isn’t safe? No, it means we don’t really truly know and that has yet to be determined.

This is how all contracts are crafted whether the detergent you buy, property agents selling you a house, preschool you sign for your kids to go to school, bla bla. It's a best effort and they are excluded from all liabilities.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
I'll be honest. This is really depressing and it's affecting everyone around me big time.

I am fully convinced everyone will comply.
Everyone believes these cunts.

This lawsuit is the last hope.
People begging for their life back.

This shit has just smelt like corruption for at least the last few months.
Blatant and in your face type of shit.

Last edited:

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
@Timmy C, the way I see it you have two rational options:

1. Tune out and move on with your life. There's no way to win this and the personal cost is way too high. All the stress, peace of mind, and time you've lost being angry at it cost you way, way more than you'd ever want to give these people. You could have spent these resources making more money to ensure more personal freedom in the future.

2. Move elsewhere (whether in Australia or abroad if you can) where the environment is more conducive to peace of mind and less populated with people who constantly ruin your life talking about it, or worse, condoning it.

The option that doesn't work is resisting and spending so much mental energy on it. The lawsuit isn't going to change anything. There have been countless similar initiatives worldwide—protests, lawsuits, respected scientists speaking out—and they have never changed anything.

Perhaps it sounds cowardly but sometimes the only option you have is to figure out how to best live your life and let the world burn. Hence this thread suggesting places that offer better opportunities.

As a side note, starting next year, the country where I live will burden me with paying for the public healthcare of an ever-growing group of people whose only job is raising children (and collecting government assistance).

My flat tax rate of 19% will go up to 28% (a 50% increase). For context, a year before, they introduced a "solidarity" tax on "wealthy" people forcing them to pay an additional 4% for the disabled (as if the rich are to be blamed for it) and for the retirees (so that the government can give them an additional pension and secure their votes). I'm pretty sure that soon they'll come up with another ridiculous tax to tax productive people even more (while giving more to the non-earning people who vote for them).

I won't deny, I was f****** pissed off when I heard about it. But now I refuse to let them control my emotional state. I'll restructure my business in a way to pay the same amount, or ideally even less tax, whether it's going to be in my country or by taking it elsewhere.

Be like a boxer who gets hit in the face and instead of getting angry, gets sharper.

Actionfaker

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Jul 12, 2020
NL
I'll be honest. This is really depressing and it's affecting everyone around me big time.

I am fully convinced everyone will comply.
Everyone believes these cunts.

This lawsuit is the last hope.
People begging for their life back.

This shit has just smelt like corruption for at least the last few months.
Blatant and in your face type of shit.
Get your shit together mate, if you're giving up now, what state will you be in if things really start to go bad (hoping they won't obviously)? Easy for me to say, I know, I'm pissed off enough about it and things aren't half as crazy here as in you area.

I think it's important to keep in mind that the vast majority of people are decent, contrary to what you might see in the media and online. So while that doesn't mean they can't be misinformed and bad things can't continue to happen, there will be enough good people to stand up against what isn't right eventually.

Maybe I'm mistaken, but all the Australians I've met seemed like laid-back, cool people, none of whom who'd consider me a threat to society if I left my house at a not by the government approved time or didn't wear a piece of cloth which pretty much every RCT showed to be ineffective, or very marginally effective, what the hell do I know (not on Mario's approved list of experts anyway).

I'd recommend you keep focusing on doing what's right for yourself and those around you, no matter how insignificant it might seem compared to these big bad things that have happened and might continue to happen and try to keep perspective: if you keep looking for things to confirm things are shit and will keep heading further in that direction, I'm sure you'll find them. Maybe even keep looking at the other side of the argument from time to time: I know it can be painful to watch CNN or read the factcheckers or 'debunkers' when they have such a blatantly obvious conflict of interest, but every now and then they'll have a point and it will prevent you from getting stuck in your own echo chamber (not that I think you would, you seem like a smart guy) and I guess at this stage everyone is very biased on the topic.

For me one good thing that's come out of all of this is I'm learning a lot more about health. I thought I knew some things, but turns out I didn't know anything and still don't really, just like most people, which might be part of the explanation why people just comply: there's this scary thing in the world now and there's just nothing we can do about it except 'follow the experts'. That still doesn't excuse governments from virtually making no mention of obesity and boosting your immune system, while this is all supposedly about health and they're doing everything to protect us supposedly in my humble opinion.

For you it might be moving to Mexico or whatever. It might not have come in the way you'd have like it, but things rarely do, it's a very cool option to be contemplating in any case.

Nick perry01

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Apr 6, 2020
Bates City, Missouri
I've started to search for 100+ acres of land in rural America. Build a house down a long path with a gate.

My goal is to live as independently as possible in all areas of my life and be prepared for anything.

Live a quiet life, work on my farm, teach my kids how to be self sufficient, be responsible for defending myself. Use technology, but not rely completely on it. Internet goes down and I can't run my internet biz? Welp, I better start working with my hands and helping my neighbors. No power to charge my Kindle? Welp, good thing I've got all physical books.

I want get away from people and the "culture virus" that is wiping out brains and free thinking in our society.
Good for you mate. The U.S.A needs more people like you, not neccaserly the part of living independently(although I dont see why anyone would choose not to do that if their in the right place in their life to do that) but more along the line of crital thinking and being free of what the mass tells you to do

Nick perry01

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Apr 6, 2020
Bates City, Missouri
I currrently reside in the USA and a year ago(before a year ago really), I lived in a bubble of sorts, I thought everythingwas fine and dandy. Recently, thanks to this forum and my own reasearch, Im discovering the flaws of this country. Not to say there's somewhere perfect, because countries so many variables that I think it's unattainable to be perfect, that combined with each persons' view of what perfect means, theres no perfect place on earth.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I currrently reside in the USA and a year ago(before a year ago really), I lived in a bubble of sorts, I thought everythingwas fine and dandy. Recently, thanks to this forum and my own reasearch, Im discovering the flaws of this country. Not to say there's somewhere perfect, because countries so many variables that I think it's unattainable to be perfect, that combined with each persons' view of what perfect means, theres no perfect place on earth.

I moved your thread to the existing thread. There is no reason to have 2 threads on a similar subject. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Glad the forum has helped you see beyond the veil of culture and its media handlers.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
I moved your thread to the existing thread. There is no reason to have 2 threads on a similar subject. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Glad the forum has helped you see beyond the veil of culture and its media handlers.
Thanks for being around to keep this forum a vibrant and useful place @MJ DeMarco. It takes time and and energy but seeing you here makes people like me keep coming back. You moving of the above thread into a post here is an excellent example of what I appreciate about this forum and your work.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
453%
Mar 15, 2018
Definitely. No such thing as perfect. But there is better and worse.

There are very few countries I’d consider for permanent location for me and my family. Imagine if money were no object, where would you live? Many people internationally still choose the USA, UK, Canada, Australia etc. Language is a big part of it. Wealth is another. Freedom to build a business or just living without fear, that’s not free.

Tony100

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Oct 11, 2020
What many are failing to see is that the highest office holders in the country are directly misinforming them. Two quick examples, then I show an image with information about Mexico, and why Mexico could be the new center of the free market.

1. Psaki said that the v4x have received the full gold standard of Fda approval. Blatant lie! Bold and straight to the face of the American people.

2. B1den said that you will not catch cl0vid if you have the v4x. Blatant lie!

Now, they are going to mandate federal employees and the military to get it.

Contrast this with Mexico.

- President has been vocal no one will be forced to get v4x
- Employees can refuse v4x
- Employees can't be fired for refusing v4x.

Contrast that list again with the US:
- Supreme Court ruled in 1905 that v4x can be made mandatory
- DOJ recently said they can be mandatory (why is the doj getting involved...?)
- Employers can fire unv4xed
- Businesses can refuse service to unv4xed

MEXICO is the new center of the Free World.

Plan accordingly, and be safe as you watch the quick demise of the United States, once a great country. And when you are in Mexico, make sure you have some pozole!

View attachment 39232
Mexico does look like a good option but I wonder if the covid regulations could slowly spread to Mexico and all countries.

Regulations are going into effect in Quintana Roo and Mazatlán [Mexico]
  • "Authorities in at least two states have announced that people will be required to show proof of vaccination against C0VlD-19 or a negative test result to enter public places such as restaurants, bars and shopping centers." This applies to shop workers too.
  • "Citizens must carry their vaccination certificates with them when they are in all public places, while Quintana Roo Governor Carlos Joaquín said people won’t be permitted to enter such places unless they can prove they have been vaxinated or recently tested negative to C0VlD-19."
  • This includes Playa del Carmen, which was recommended by @GlobalWealth , (though it does look like a great place to live).

- President has been vocal no one will be forced to get v4x
This is the same in the UK though.

23/11/20
“There will be no compulsory vaccination. That’s not the way we do things in this country,” [Boris] Johnson told a news conference.

7/2/21

'But speaking on the Marr show, [UK vaccines minister] Mr Zahawi ... said there were several reasons why vaccine passports would not be introduced, not least because the vaccine was not mandatory in the UK. "That's not how we do things. We do them by consent," he said.'

Yet this month the UK announced vaccine passports, with a certain group of the population to be refused entry to nightclubs and other "crowded venues". With more announcements to follow. A negative test is no longer enough, you will need the vaccine.

I've noticed a pattern:
  1. Vaccine becomes available and citizens told it is voluntary but recommended.
  2. Vaccine uptake rises and citizens told that if they take the vaccine then the country will open up and country will go back to normal. (As well as huge media pressure to take the jab)
  3. Large section of the population are vaxinated. (Russia in an exception) Enough for herd immunity. Now the blame for lockdowns is shifted to the unvaxinated.
  4. Vaccination becomes mandatory for health care workers (France), care home workers (UK) "hairdressers, retailers and taxi drivers to bank tellers, teachers and performers [and more]" (Moscow, Russia).
  5. Introduction of vaccine passports. Rights taken away from the unvaxinated to encourage them to have the jab. (UK, France, etc)
  6. (Prediction) Mandatory vaccinations.
I know people who were very against the vaccine at first. They worried about the lack of long term data etc, but they later decided to have it because 'it was the only way to return life to normal'. Nowadays they are very pro vaccine passports and refuse to acknowledge their previous doubts. There is a big mindset shift when you take the vaccine making the passports easier to implement.

28/8/20
WHO's Chief Scientist, Dr Soumya Swaminathan: "We think it needs at least 60 to 70% of the population to have immunity to really break the chain of transmission. ... we should talk about herd immunity in the context of a vaccine"

In England 88% of adults have had their first dose. 71% have received their second dose. The EU has just hit it's 70% target. Why is it necessary to introduce covid passports right now when we already have so many people vaxinated? If you want the vaccine, fine. But if not, that should be ok too.

I'm rambling but my main worry is the countries that currently have lower uptake will eventually move towards more mandatory vaccination (covid passports, restrictions etc). Solution? For me: Focus on making money and keep everything flexible so I have the option to relocate if things get worse in the UK. It will be interesting to see how other countries develop (or don't develop) their covid policies too.

FritsFlitsFstlne

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Jan 1, 2020
@Timmy C, the way I see it you have two rational options:

1. Tune out and move on with your life. There's no way to win this and the personal cost is way too high. All the stress, peace of mind, and time you've lost being angry at it cost you way, way more than you'd ever want to give these people. You could have spent these resources making more money to ensure more personal freedom in the future.

2. Move elsewhere (whether in Australia or abroad if you can) where the environment is more conducive to peace of mind and less populated with people who constantly ruin your life talking about it, or worse, condoning it.

The option that doesn't work is resisting and spending so much mental energy on it. The lawsuit isn't going to change anything. There have been countless similar initiatives worldwide—protests, lawsuits, respected scientists speaking out—and they have never changed anything.

Perhaps it sounds cowardly but sometimes the only option you have is to figure out how to best live your life and let the world burn. Hence this thread suggesting places that offer better opportunities.

As a side note, starting next year, the country where I live will burden me with paying for the public healthcare of an ever-growing group of people whose only job is raising children (and collecting government assistance).

My flat tax rate of 19% will go up to 28% (a 50% increase). For context, a year before, they introduced a "solidarity" tax on "wealthy" people forcing them to pay an additional 4% for the disabled (as if the rich are to be blamed for it) and for the retirees (so that the government can give them an additional pension and secure their votes). I'm pretty sure that soon they'll come up with another ridiculous tax to tax productive people even more (while giving more to the non-earning people who vote for them).

I won't deny, I was f****** pissed off when I heard about it. But now I refuse to let them control my emotional state. I'll restructure my business in a way to pay the same amount, or ideally even less tax, whether it's going to be in my country or by taking it elsewhere.

Be like a boxer who gets hit in the face and instead of getting angry, gets sharper.
Awesome reply mate! I love it. You backed up your quote; never give up ;)

We have to remind ourself that our mental state is the only thing they will never ever have control over, no mather what. The choice is ours!

I made up my mind to rather DIE then taking the shot- but hey, that's the end of the story. I am living the best life I am capable of now. When the time or moment comes, I will fight like a boxer.

But for now; No more stress about it. Be water my friends... Be water.

theresgot2bemore

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Sep 20, 2016
Anywhere w/freedom
Not going to add negativity since there is plenty of it on TVs and all as it is. I will say I did notice today it seems some people are getting tired of it where I am at and rightfully so on SM it seems per the official accounts doing the whole COVID thing. They interviewed someone who said this is bs on one news station around here today for putting masks back on the vaxxed. The hopeful optimist inside me says that there may be some people out there, maybe even gov employees, who secretly wish the population would just say "c'mon man stop the bs" but cannot due to workplace hierarchy and all. As for the politicians this is their time to shine I imagine and I am not sure if they would listen to people telling them to stop this cause its such a chore to deal with.

I am just some dude after all so with all the politicized radicals out there that are all for COVID especially working for the politicos I do not even bother with them telling them this is not cool at this point I just smile and wave so to say or not respond if it is online. These folks just do not know when to stop the politics and radicalization so I doubt they will listen and with the whole admitted Big Tech involvement for social media and all it is getting so annoying to deal with. I am sure they probably even have tags for folks and maybe I have been tagged as entrepreneur and biz focused dude since that is what it seems these radicals are against. Due to my financial situation I cannot even log into the healthcare gov website after resetting my password so many times to see if I can get some sort of assistance to take care of myself and others. For all I know radicals could be on there messing with the digital stuff. I know it is out there to even think that but with how stupid things have gotten I would not rule it out. I liked it better when politics was kept in a bubble because these radicals branching out into things that should not be politicized like healthcare are not helping the situation or the future.

Gotta say it is nice to be here in spite of how things are going. So far this is the one place you can still talk about many things in different threads and get sensible discussion going without the disasters other places turn into. Such a great place lemme tell ya to get away from the nonsense.

FritsFlitsFstlne

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Jan 1, 2020
Everyone in debt and broke dependant on the government. No more small businesses, no more freeing yourself from the system.

Increase interest rates and everyone else goes broke and they repossess everything.

All anyone can do is go to work for a big company and then stay home locked down.

Amazon is killing it right now and every other business is destroyed.

If you want to go full conspiracy mode, Apple destroying facebooks tracking destroys all the small businesses that competed with Amazon and the only type of small business (ecom) that thrive during this. But it benefits big companies again who don’t use all the targeting and data and just mass advertise thier mass market products.

Everyone is going to be broke soon, even the ones who “made money” on all this inflation. All they need to do is increase interest rates and every house in Australia will belong to the banks.
All anyone can do... Everyone... Every other business...

Try to implement some better words into your vocabulary. This is mindset destroying and the stress will ultimate kill you.

I must say and I aggree that all this shit is challenging, like really really challenging... But hey; at least it's still a challenge.

Do yourself a favour and stop helping "them" building your own (mental) prison walls . There is also hope and light at the end of this tunnel. At least more and more people are starting to see straight through this whole scam...

It's funny because the goverment allready had so much power- but they are pushing it to the ultimate now, and I wouldnt be surprised at all if this will mean they just signed their own death sentence ;) enough is enough... And to much is to much.

In the end- we might built a whole better word all together. I mean, come on- stand up for your rights. Stop wearing that damn mask. Built community. Start working together with other, like minded individuals. Lead by example.

Decide to Smile. Decide to Shine. Decide that no matter what happens, you will walk straight and be happy with the fact that you are prepared to die for a higher course if you have to. Decide to grow stronger from the fear they try to spoon fed you. Eat it, and use it to start your fire forwards!

By the way... Here is an AWESOME article from Jonathan Levi about bitcoin. It might save our asses all together, and it wouldnt surprise me if goverments are scared to death for it... A must read in shaky financial times like these...:

Don’t Understand Bitcoin? Here’s 24 Reasons You Really Should.

I did my best to share some hope of words here with all of you. Take care and stay strong.​

PS,I sleep better since the better part of my capital is stored in BTC which I have control over myself. So again; read the article I shared with you and kickstart your own financial destiny into a better direction TODAY. Decide for yourself.​

FritsFlitsFstlne

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Jan 1, 2020

Try to implement some better words into your vocabulary. This is mindset destroying and the stress will ultimate kill you.

I must say and I aggree that all this shit is challenging, like really really challenging... But hey; at least it's still a challenge.

Do yourself a favour and stop helping "them" building your own (mental) prison walls . There is also hope and light at the end of this tunnel. At least more and more people are starting to see straight through this whole scam...

It's funny because the goverment allready had so much power- but they are pushing it to the ultimate now, and I wouldnt be surprised at all if this will mean they just signed their own death sentence ;) enough is enough... And to much is to much.

In the end- we might built a whole better word all together. I mean, come on- stand up for your rights. Stop wearing that damn mask. Built community. Start working together with other, like minded individuals. Lead by example.

Decide to Smile. Decide to Shine. Decide that no matter what happens, you will walk straight and be happy with the fact that you are prepared to die for a higher course if you have to. Decide to grow stronger from the fear they try to spoon fed you. Eat it, and use it to start your fire forwards!

By the way... Here is an AWESOME article from Jonathan Levi about bitcoin. It might save our asses all together, and it wouldnt surprise me if goverments are scared to death for it... A must read in shaky financial times like these...:

I did my best to share some hope of words here with all of you. Take care and stay strong.​

PS,I sleep better since the better part of my capital is stored in BTC which I have control over myself. So again; read the article I shared with you and kickstart your own financial destiny into a better direction TODAY. Decide for yourself.​

Sorry- had the wrong article attached to it. Just editted my post. Try to click the link again if you allready did. It will lead you to the right article now.

Keep growing stronger every day!

FritsFlitsFstlne

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Jan 1, 2020
Mexico does look like a good option but I wonder if the covid regulations could slowly spread to Mexico and all countries.

• "Authorities in at least two states have announced that people will be required to show proof of vaccination against C0VlD-19 or a negative test result to enter public places such as restaurants, bars and shopping centers." This applies to shop workers too.
  • "Citizens must carry their vaccination certificates with them when they are in all public places, while Quintana Roo Governor Carlos Joaquín said people won’t be permitted to enter such places unless they can prove they have been vaxinated or recently tested negative to C0VlD-19."
  • This includes Playa del Carmen, which was recommended by @GlobalWealth , (though it does look like a great place to live).

23/11/20
“There will be no compulsory vaccination. That’s not the way we do things in this country,” [Boris] Johnson told a news conference.

7/2/21

'But speaking on the Marr show, [UK vaccines minister] Mr Zahawi ... said there were several reasons why vaccine passports would not be introduced, not least because the vaccine was not mandatory in the UK. "That's not how we do things. We do them by consent," he said.'

Yet this month the UK announced vaccine passports, with a certain group of the population to be refused entry to nightclubs and other "crowded venues". With more announcements to follow. A negative test is no longer enough, you will need the vaccine.

I've noticed a pattern:
  2. Vaccine uptake rises and citizens told that if they take the vaccine then the country will open up and country will go back to normal. (As well as huge media pressure to take the jab)
  3. Large section of the population are vaxinated. (Russia in an exception) Enough for herd immunity. Now the blame for lockdowns is shifted to the unvaxinated.
  4. Vaccination becomes mandatory for health care workers (France), care home workers (UK) "hairdressers, retailers and taxi drivers to bank tellers, teachers and performers [and more]" (Moscow, Russia).
  5. Introduction of vaccine passports. Rights taken away from the unvaxinated to encourage them to have the jab. (UK, France, etc)
I know people who were very against the vaccine at first. They worried about the lack of long term data etc, but they later decided to have it because 'it was the only way to return life to normal'. Nowadays they are very pro vaccine passports and refuse to acknowledge their previous doubts. There is a big mindset shift when you take the vaccine making the passports easier to implement.

28/8/20
WHO's Chief Scientist, Dr Soumya Swaminathan: "We think it needs at least 60 to 70% of the population to have immunity to really break the chain of transmission. ... we should talk about herd immunity in the context of a vaccine"

In England 88% of adults have had their first dose. 71% have received their second dose. The EU has just hit it's 70% target. Why is it necessary to introduce covid passports right now when we already have so many people vaxinated? If you want the vaccine, fine. But if not, that should be ok too.

I'm rambling but my main worry is the countries that currently have lower uptake will eventually move towards more mandatory vaccination (covid passports, restrictions etc). Solution? For me: Focus on making money and keep everything flexible so I have the option to relocate if things get worse in the UK. It will be interesting to see how other countries develop (or don't develop) their covid policies too.
Well said! Stay flexible! Prepare mentally to do whatever it takes. Start building your mind and body stronger every day and detach as much as you can from all the consumer bullshit- pills- sugar and everything you own... That way the stuff you own- at least won't end up owning you.

They can have it all... but I rather die then giving up my sovereignty ;)

GSF

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Aug 25, 2012
Why is it necessary to introduce covid passports right now when we already have so many people vaxinated
especially when the double vaxxed are still catching and spreading covid. its not about covid. its about digital IDs and the incoming social credit system.

Mammoth

Amor Fati
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
247%
Dec 4, 2019
México

23/11/20

7/2/21

I've noticed a pattern:

28/8/20

Not the greatest news. I was hoping that the authorities here wouldn't start pushing this tyranny, but fortunately the Governor doesn't have the power to enforce this; he can only make this as a recommendation, not a statewide decree.
It will be up to the business owners to institute their own vaxx passport policies, and I hope that every one that does gets hit where it hurts on their bottom line.

Cancún: Aclaran que no será obligatorio mostrar certificado de vacunación

Translated quote from article:
"In this regard, Miguel Pino Murillo, director of the Federal Commission for the Protection against Sanitary Risks (Cofepris) in Quintana Roo indicated that these correspond to the policy of each establishment and what the authorities did was to give them a recommendation on these measures."

MitchC

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
283%
Mar 8, 2014
Australia

I appreciate the reply and honestly I’m pretty positive over all, I was just pointing out what’s going on and why.

My life has barely been affected by this and I live in Australia, I just live in a state with no covid and therefore minimal restrictions.

All of my savings are in Bitcoin and etherium, I agree about it being a last hope type of thing but I’m also realistic in my thinking that if the government wanted to they could outlaw it and control it.

Interesting times to live in, it should be a reminder to everyone to take advantage of what you can do now and the opportunity you have because it could be gone tomorrow.

It has been so easy to start a business and get rich online for years now, it’s getting harder and harder and will continue to so everyone should be taking advantage while they still can.

Same with travel, who would have thought Australia would go from $300 return flights to bali to not being allowed there at all almost overnight. All I can do is be grateful that I travelled as much as I did while I had the chance.

GIlman

Still Gilman
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
604%
Oct 16, 2014
Things in Arizona seem to be back to 95% of normal. Everything is open, full restaurant seating, most business employees aren't wearing masks, and mask wearing in the populace seems to be down to about 10%. I'm moving to Utah next month and during my visits there, it seemed to be the same. (Can any Utah folks care to comment?)

In terms of Covid policy, local politics might be your best bet at guessing how reactionary the authorities will be now, and in the future.

I grew up in Utah. Nearly all my family parents and 6/8 of the children still live there. Utah was a little more restrictive for a little longer than AZ, but in the curve of the whole US I think they were in the bottom 15-25% as far as restrictions.

What per of Utah are you looking at?

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
376%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
Well crap. Quintana Roo is my neighboring state, I hope that insanity does not spread.

SharpeningBlade

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
201%
May 26, 2021
San Francisco, CA
Current list of employers that have made vaccines mandatory for in-person workers. Expect this list to be expanding rapidly. Take notes, all traitors.
  • Facebook employees at U.S. campuses
  • U.S.-based Google employees
  • All office-based employees of Lyft
  • Twitter
  • Cast and crew of U.S. Netflix productions
  • CNN employees
  • Employees of The Washington Post
  • New York City department store Saks
  • San Francisco city employees
  • San Francisco Bay Area Boys & Girls Clubs of the Peninsula
  • Delta Airlines is requiring new hires to be vaxinated
  • Michelin-starred New York City restaurant Eleven Madison Park
  • The Broadway production of Hamilton
  • Houston Methodist Hospital network
  • Lastique International Corp., a raw plastics distributor and recycler in Louisville, Kentucky
  • Senior assisted living facilities Sunrise Senior Living, Enlivant, and IntegraCare
  • New York City-based Morgan Stanley employees
  • Chicago-based Fifty/50 Restaurant Group
  • Le Bernardin, a Michelin-starred New York City restaurant
  • Asset manager BlackRock
  • Private healthcare network Ascension Health
  • Real estate firm, the Durst Corporation, is requiring all employees to be vaxinated or they will face termination.
  • Investment bank Jeffries Financial Group

Last edited:

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Staying strong for the family.

Can't seem to get through to them. not gonna try, too far gone.
Just keeping up appearances.

I'm staying strong for them.

Screenshot_2021-07-30-14-59-12-144_com.brave.browser.jpg

Last edited:

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Stay safe out there Timmy, we will pull out of this.

I see you are using Brave browser, nice.

I tried to sit them down and chat about it.

Mum wouldn't have a bar of it. She can't deal with it.

Dad sees it a bit but thinks it will get better.

I know it won't and there is going to be civil unrest all around the globe.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.