The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fed Up With Your Country? Where Is Left to Go?

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
I looked them up. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I was very hesitant to take the vaccine but I did my own research and listened to my doctor. It's a risk I felt I should take. I felt relieved when I and my family was fully vaxinated.
Thank you for your service.

I'm glad there are people like you who blindly listen to the mainstream narrative and do as your told.

You are part of the mRNA test group and the largest human drug trial in history.

I'm happy to be in the control group and managing my immune system thru eating well, exercise and supplements.

AstonMartinOne77

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Dec 13, 2017
Montreal, Canada
I looked them up. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I was very hesitant to take the vaccine but I did my own research and listened to my doctor. It's a risk I felt I should take. I felt relieved when I and my family was fully vaxinated.

I totally respect that decision. I personally believe that everyone has a right to make their own choice. No one should be blamed or forced to do something with their own body.

Hence, this is why I am so against the Vaccine Passport.

Here's the link to the America's Frontline Doctor. They say that there already is a cheap treatment/cure to Covid but for somewhat reason, it is not being promoted, it has been banned and they are getting censored.

I believe that

America's Frontline Doctors

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Singapore
I think the mindset and expectation must be right before you move oversea.

If you are moving out of a western country because you don’t like the politics thats not a good reason because other countries are not going to conform to your political or moral view point. A lot of Americans move oversea and take things like miranda rights for granted and only have the policemen laughing at them before handcuffing them and put them in custody.

The mindset is you are going oversea because they retreat business people, entrepreneurs, high income earners, people with producers mindset much much better, which is very very true. You are there for the money and economic opportunity.

I don’t think there is any country on earth that come close to U.S. in giving you the rights, protection and safety to challenge authority.

People who really enjoy moving in my opinion typically those who are diplomatic, versatile and pragmatic kind, who are definitely not an “antagonizer”.

General rule of thumb

-Economic Freedom and benefits
much more opportunity in non-western nations than western nations
-Lifestyle and personal freedom, overwhelmingly found in developing countries than developed countries. These are places that things are just getting built up and rules have not been written yet.

-Political Freedom and protection of individual entity against authority: U.S.> other western nations>rest of the world

Last edited:

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
People who really enjoy moving in my opinion typically those who are diplomatic, versatile and pragmatic kind, who are definitely not an “antagonizer”.

It all comes down to being open-minded, trying new things, and accepting that things done a certain way in one place aren't necessarily done the same way in another place. If you can't deal with the latter (at least tolerate it, if not learn to enjoy it), you'll struggle everywhere abroad.

I've learned a ton of different ways of doing things overseas and many of them have actually become a part of me regardless of where I am.

D

Deleted85763

It all comes down to being open-minded, trying new things, and accepting that things done a certain way in one place aren't necessarily done the same way in another place. If you can't deal with the latter (at least tolerate it, if not learn to enjoy it), you'll struggle everywhere abroad.

I've learned a ton of different ways of doing things overseas and many of them have actually become a part of me regardless of where I am.
Yes. I went to north Europe and saw everyone riding bicycles as their major mode of transportation. When I got back to the US I got rid of my cars and have used only bicycle since.

SharpeningBlade

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
201%
May 26, 2021
San Francisco, CA
Sadly I don't think this will make a difference.

It all makes a difference!

But yeah Australia and parts Europe seem like they are getting the most draconian stuff happening right now. Northern Europe seems the most free, especially Switzerland. Mexico seems also like they are mostly free. America people are clamping down in some areas but it will not hold. A lot of bars & restaurants in some democrat areas now saying you need a card or a negative test ... its cool I barely go to restaurants and haven't been to a bar in years anyway... why go to a restaurant when the quality of the food is garbage unless you are at a michelin starred place.

These are blatant constitutional violations as well as violations of international bill of rights and will not hold.

Last edited:

Matt Sun

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
252%
Oct 21, 2017
Argentina
Brazil could be a great choice. Sun, Beaches, booming economy with a president that is reducing taxes. They let you in just with a test, they don't require you to alter your DNA to travel to their country. Kind of polite.

This is Buzios. 100Km from Rio de Janeiro.
Buzios-Brasil-Viajes_CLAIMA20150604_0113_29.jpg
POUSADA CASA BÚZIOS - Opiniones y comparación de precios - B & B -  Tripadvisor

D

Deleted85763

meme from twitter... made me chuckle.

ant1-v@x twitter is a pretty fun niche in social atm.

View attachment 39079
That is funny
Brazil could be a great choice. Sun, Beaches, booming economy with a president that is reducing taxes. They let you in just with a test, they don't require you to alter your DNA to travel to their country. Kind of polite.

Crime? Mosquitos? Corruption? Snakes? Humidity?

YanC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Sep 18, 2017
France

I've lived in Brazil for 3 years. It's an amazing country and is on the top of my list for my next trip.

I wouldn't want to settle or start a business there though. It's so corrupt and the bureaucracy is a freaking nightmare (and I'm French so believe me, I know about bureaucracy).

Brazil is a shame. They are young, have the 5th or something biggest population in the world, the size of Europe, have all natural resources, and yet I feel like they will never get anywhere.

GIlman

Still Gilman
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
604%
Oct 16, 2014
2020/21 has opened my eyes to is how quickly population dynamics and areas can change. I actually feel like I as very naïve and overly trusting before 2020. Looking at different places to potentially have a second residence or backup, it feels like a dynamic situation where things anywhere can slip quickly into authoritarianism, which now seems to me to be human nature so long as the "right" set of conditions exists within the population of that area.

I'm sure many others have had a major shift of perspective of the world and the people it in. I ran across a series of quotes from a guy named Zuby, about things he learned (or had confirmed) in 2020/21. I have learned/confirmed many of these myself but he does a great job boiling them down and expressing them.

1) Most people would rather be in the majority, than be right.

2) At least 20% of the population has strong authoritarian tendencies, which will emerge under the right conditions.

3) Fear of death is only rivalled by the fear of social disapproval. The latter could be stronger.

4) Propaganda is just as effective in the modern day as it was 100 years ago. Access to limitless information has not made the average person any wiser.

5) Anything and everything can and will be politicized by the media, government, and those who trust them.

6) Many politicians and large corporations will gladly sacrifice human lives if it is conducive to their political and financial aspirations.

7) Most people believe the government acts in the best interests of the people. Even many who are vocal critics of the government.

8) Once they have made up their mind, most people would rather to commit to being wrong, than admit they were wrong.

9) Humans can be trained and conditioned quickly and relatively easily to significantly alter their behaviors - for better or worse.

10) When sufficiently frightened, most people will not only accept authoritarianism, but demand it.

11) People who are dismissed as 'conspiracy theorists' are often well researched and simply ahead of the mainstream narrative.

12) Most people value safety and security more than freedom and liberty, even if said 'safety' is merely an illusion.

13) Hedonic adaptation occurs in both directions, and once inertia sets in, it is difficult to get people back to 'normal'.

14) A significant % of people thoroughly enjoy being subjugated.

15) 'The Science' has evolved into a secular pseudo-religion for millions of people in the West. This religion has little to do with science itself.

16) Most people care more about looking like they are doing the right thing, rather than actually doing the right thing.

17) Politics, the media, science, and the healthcare industries are all corrupt, to varying degrees. Scientists and doctors can be bought as easily as politicians.

18) If you make people comfortable enough, they will not revolt. You can keep millions docile as you strip their rights, by giving them money, food, and entertainment.

19) Modern people are overly complacent and lack vigilance when it comes to defending their own freedoms from government overreach.

20) It's easier to fool a person than to convince them that they have been fooled.

21) Most people are fairly compassionate and have good intentions (this is good) As a result, most people deeply struggle to understand that some people, including our 'leaders', CAN have malicious or perverse intentions (this is bad).

YanC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Sep 18, 2017
France
18) If you make people comfortable enough, they will not revolt. You can keep millions docile as you strip their rights, by giving them money, food, and entertainment.
Give them bread and circuses. This is at least as old as ancient Rome, and I would argue as humanity.

Mario_fastlaner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Mar 1, 2019
Milano
Dude, stop wasting your time in these topics.

you know, you don’t have to listen to your internet marketing guru who only makes 28k/year BUT you have to listen to people who have never opened a medical textbook in their life but are smarter than everyone on the planet by simply surfing the net.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
Dude, stop wasting your time in these topics.

you know, you don’t have to listen to your internet marketing guru who only makes 28k/year BUT you have to listen to people who have never opened a medical textbook in their life but are smarter than everyone on the planet by simply surfing the net.

“We need communism because the “eXpErtS,” who you and I have no business disagreeing with say so.”

CDD29A47-48C3-48AB-9F22-8488FC186625.jpeg93523E81-660F-44B3-9C24-85DB5867FE2A.jpeg

Last edited:

journeyman

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Apr 18, 2017
United States
This thread is spot on, even if terribly depressing to confirm that most countries are getting less free, not more.

Wanting to leave the UK, I've spent a ton of time trying to find a country with the best combination of my favorite attributes.

Thus, I will be moving to Florida as soon as the Visa situation allows. Yes, I know how bad the US is getting and I will take the risk of hyperinflation.

WIll all its problems, the US is still possibly the only place on Earth where you can do business relatively easy, won't go to jail if you defend yourself if someone attacks you, have access to amazing weather (depending on the state ofc), reasonable taxes (again, depending on state, and even then certainly not among the lowest globally) and still allows some personal freedoms that other countries have swiftly eradicated.

Will it get worse? It probably will, and then I will have to move again, but I will ride the wave. Compared to the insane aspects of living in the UK it's gonna be an upgrade no doubt.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
Will it get worse? It probably will, and then I will have to move again, but I will ride the wave. Compared to the insane aspects of living in the UK it's gonna be an upgrade no doubt.

What aspects of living in the UK are so insane that Florida is better?

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
This thread is spot on, even if terribly depressing to confirm that most countries are getting less free, not more.

Wanting to leave the UK, I've spent a ton of time trying to find a country with the best combination of my favorite attributes.

Thus, I will be moving to Florida as soon as the Visa situation allows. Yes, I know how bad the US is getting and I will take the risk of hyperinflation.

WIll all its problems, the US is still possibly the only place on Earth where you can do business relatively easy, won't go to jail if you defend yourself if someone attacks you, have access to amazing weather (depending on the state ofc), reasonable taxes (again, depending on state, and even then certainly not among the lowest globally) and still allows some personal freedoms that other countries have swiftly eradicated.

If you want USA with a twist, consider Puerto Rico or USVI. They are much more tax efficient than the mainland and you’re still doing business in America.

Mario_fastlaner

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Mar 1, 2019
Milano
“We need communism because the “eXpErtS,” who you and I have no business disagreeing with say so.”

View attachment 39099View attachment 39103
Luckily no more than the same 7/8 people are commenting this thread.

Even in the fastlane forum you are a minority, and that helps me to hope for a better future.

I don’t know why you keep talking about communism, but whatever.

enjoy your confirmation bias

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Luckily no more than the same 7/8 people are commenting this thread.

Even in the fastlane forum you are a minority, and that helps me to hope for a better future.

I don’t know why you keep talking about communism, but whatever.

enjoy your confirmation bias

Sorry, bro, there is no censoring here to make it appear like there is a consensus that communism is good.

You are in the minority that's propped up on propaganda that you are the majority.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.