The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fed Up With Your Country? Where Is Left to Go?

G

Guest-5ty5s4

I waste so much time arguing about politics, that I’m considering just running for office sooner than later.

It is discouraging and it seems like a person can do so little.

But, at risk of being super cheesy, the little things a person does can echo and change the world.

This goes with the internal locus of control.

I almost believe that the world is a self fulfilling prophecy. If we start saying “America is a free country”, perhaps it will be. And this goes for every country.

But at the very least...we can do our best. In small ways. Every day.

Maybe the right approach is to shoot the bird at them and walk away. I want to do it as bad as everyone here. But maybe that doesn’t really work either. Maybe you can leave while still trying to have a positive effect on the world.

I am not criticizing or taking a side, just suggesting some ideas and thoughts.

Also don’t discount the thought that some states could try to separate. It is a long shot, but could be a good way to save the good parts of the body from its rotting parts.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
@SteveO Do you ever bring Pesos with you down there? I think using USD would be inviting trouble.

I personally only use Pesos when cash is needed, and a credit card all the other times. If someone wants to lift my numbers somehow I get my money back from the CC company so it is not a big deal. Credit cards also seem to give a pretty good conversion rate, I have yet to find a good way to get cash down here.
I don't use pesos. Some of my friends do but the Mexicans like dollars but change is a problem. Lots of singles, fives, and tens. Or, as you say... credit card

D

Deleted85763

I waste so much time arguing about politics, that I’m considering just running for office sooner than later.

But, at risk of being super cheesy, the little things a person does can echo and change the world.

I almost believe that the world is a self fulfilling prophecy. If we start saying “America is a free country”, perhaps it will be. And this goes for every country.

Maybe the right approach is to shoot the bird at them and walk away. I want to do it as bad as everyone here. But maybe that doesn’t really work either. Maybe you can leave while still trying to have a positive effect on the world.

Also don’t discount the thought that some states could try to separate. It is a long shot, but could be a good way to save the good parts of the body from its rotting parts.
"the little things a person does can echo and change the world."

That is exactly what many of the great observers of mankind throughout history have said. You may have heard of "Be the person you want the world to be." That is profound and true. In modern times I think Desmond Tutu said something like "All the little things people do come together and forms a "net" around the world. To me, it is clear that culture is not only contagious, it can be created. It starts with you. And me. And so on.

MaxKhalus

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Jun 7, 2018
Spain
I worry about this as well. But leave to go where?

Before the worst of this pandemic came about, Asians (especially my country) were all about gathering enough degrees or cash to run away to the West (EU, USA, Australia)

While the Westerner folks are all about dropping in on China, Southeast Asia, and even East Europe (for whatever reasons like low cost of living, running away from student debts, seeking entrepreneural opportunities in developing countries, yadda yadda yadda...)

But currently...I've no idea how all this migration will balance out.
At some point, most countries will agree to mass vaccinations and passports.

There's the cycle to think of as well:
1.The cream of the crop runs away to Nice Nation, away from Shit Nation.

2.The lesser, sheep-minded folks left in Shit Nation see the green pastures of Nice Nation.

3.Sheep folks crowd over to Nice Nation in droves.

4. Nice Nation has to toughen immigration laws, or else they get swamped with a migrant crisis and raise the ire of their own people who think their jobs will be stolen. But tighten too much, and some human rights body marches in, claiming its a violation of the right to travel.

5. Shit Nation becomes more shit with less people and less brains
(unless it can pull off a China. It sparked a huge wave of Chinese diaspora that spread around the globe when the Qing Dynasty was trashing the country...but somehow now China's pulling in MNCs and not a few Westerners)

Singapore haha.
But they gotta get their travel bubble up.

Looking back at history, the old leaders of Asian countries who brought them independence used to go overseas to study, gather resources, and then come back to change the nation for the better.

That was servicehood. Now folks just go overseas and don't come back because it's easier to enjoy your own comfort far away. They don't make leaders like long ago now.
See y in Singapore bois

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas

Here’s my issue with running… And you know I have considered it…

What do you want? What policies are you going to push for? It doesn’t matter what they are, but for me it’s taxation. The black hole of a government, that does nothing I actually want, getting half of the value I put in to the world, is modern day slavery, and every minute I spend working 6 months of the year to pay them, life gets further and further sucked out of me.

So I want no more than 4% income taxes and 0% capital gains. Perfectly defined.

So I have two options…

Run for office and “be the change I want.” So I run for Congress and spend tons of time, money, and effort to MAYBE win. Most don’t, and their journey ends here. Let’s just say I win. Now I am fighting my peers in Congress for my agenda in a zero sum game with other congressmen. Most don’t get what they want, but let’s just say, after the give and take, we temporarily lower the income tax rate 3 percent for 2 years, and raise sales tax for the privilege. I pat myself on the back for my “hard work” over the better part of a decade, and a “win” feels good. (This is seriously how it goes.)

A decade of working on something you have very little influence on, lowered the federal income tax rate to 34 percent from 37. Capital gains is left for another day. And sales tax is up a percent and a half. Are your problems with America now fixed? Nope.

or

I can put my belongings in a container, buy a plane ticket to Puerto Rico, and have the actual tax cut that I wanted all along, in a week.

One is so much deeper within my control it’s not even funny. Believing that through involvement in politics, I could actually change this place, was one of the most external locus beliefs I have ever held. It was just a different way to put my hopes and dreams of a better life in the government.

Last edited:
G

Guest-5ty5s4

What do you want? What policies are you going to push for? It doesn’t matter what they are, but for me it’s taxation. The black hole of a government, that does nothing I actually want, getting half of the value I put in to the world, is modern day slavery, and every minute I spend working 6 months of the year to pay them, life gets further and further sucked out of me.

So I have two options…

Run for office and “be the change I want.” So I run for Congress and spend tons of time, money, and effort to MAYBE win. Most don’t, and their journey ends here. Let’s just say I win. Now I am fighting my peers in Congress for my agenda in a zero sum game with other congressmen. Most don’t get what they want, but let’s just say, after the give and take, we temporarily lower the income tax rate 3 percent for 2 years, and raise sales tax for the privilege. I pat myself on the back for my “hard work” over the better part of a decade, and a “win” feels good. (This is seriously how it goes.)

A decade of working on something you have very little influence on, lowered the federal income tax rate to 34 percent from 37. Capital gains is left for another day. And sales tax is up a percent and a half. Are your problems with America now fixed? Nope.

or

I can put my belongings in a container, buy a plane ticket to Puerto Rico, and have the actual tax cut that I wanted all along, in a week.

One is so much deeper within my control it’s not even funny. Believing that through politics, I could actually change this place, by running for office, was one of the most external locus beliefs I have ever held. It was just a different way to put my hopes and dreams of a better life in the government.
That's a good point.

I like thinking about Ron Paul for instance as a great example, but honestly he was not able to change Washington much at all, just his local community and home.

Moving away does send the right message too...

Sander

When in doubt, dare.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
323%
Mar 19, 2014
In short if you are thinking Europe then go EAST - Poland, Hungary, Ukraine, Georgia, Russia, Serbia etc. All of these countries will do well as the West of Europe hits the wall over the next 5-10 years.

Except if you're gay, of course.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
That's a good point.

I like thinking about Ron Paul for instance as a great example, but honestly he was not able to change Washington much at all, just his local community and home.

Moving away does send the right message too...
He did a lot of good for awareness in the liberty movement and pointed out a ton of hypocrisy in Washington.

I think his influence had more to do with the good he brought to the world than did his position in Congress. I have a deep respect for Ron Paul. My kids will use his homeschool curriculum, because I trust him.

The man is like a modern day founding father… Even after a long tenure in Congress however, America is more unrecognizable than ever.

D

Deleted85763

So I have two options…

or

One is so much deeper within my control it’s not even funny. Believing that through involvement in politics, I could actually change this place, was one of the most external locus beliefs I have ever held. It was just a different way to put my hopes and dreams of a better life in the government.
You never know until you try. But running for congress may not be the answer. Maybe you should start some protests locally and those can catch on in other places and so on. If you have a problem then others do to and you'll get supporters. However, the secret is GETTING THE WORD OUT.

In 1967 there were a number of musically acts called things like The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Janis Joplin and The Who. These acts were unknown until a concert was held, The Monterey Pop Festival in 1967. The day after all the acts were world-wide superstars and today are legends. So get the word out. Be creative. Focus. Have fun and watch the results. Unlike running for congress and "failing" or being in congress and never being able to get much done starting a movement can not be considered a failure. You can control it and there's no one stopping you except you.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
You never know until you try. But running for congress may not be the answer. Maybe you should start some protests locally and those can catch on in other places and so on. If you have a problem then others do to and you'll get supporters. However, the secret is GETTING THE WORD OUT.

In 1967 there were a number of musically acts called things like The Jimi Hendrix Experience, Janis Joplin and The Who. These acts were unknown until a concert was held, The Monterey Pop Festival in 1967. The day after all the acts were world-wide superstars and today are legends. So get the word out. Be creative. Focus. Have fun and watch the results. Unlike running for congress and "failing" or being in congress and never being able to get much done starting a movement can not be considered a failure. You can control it and there's no one stopping you except you.

To add to @Kak 's point, it's also a matter of time, our most valuable resource.

You can spend the 20 years in public office "fighting the good fight", or ask @Kak stated, put your stuff in a container and move and improve your situation in a matter of days.

My quality of life and that of my family is infinitely more important than that of literally anyone else.

The cool part, is that if more people "vote with their feet" that sends a much bigger message than a bunch of people fighting over zoning rights in a city council meeting.

The way to implement change starts with 1, me. I choose to starve the beast as my method of change. And this has afforded me a really cool lifestyle and virtually no (income) taxation to speak of.

I wouldn't trade this lifestyle for any amount of "fighting the good fight".

D

Deleted85763

To add to @Kak 's point, it's also a matter of time, our most valuable resource.

You can spend the 20 years in public office "fighting the good fight", or ask @Kak stated, put your stuff in a container and move and improve your situation in a matter of days.

My quality of life and that of my family is infinitely more important than that of literally anyone else.

The cool part, is that if more people "vote with their feet" that sends a much bigger message than a bunch of people fighting over zoning rights in a city council meeting.

The way to implement change starts with 1, me. I choose to starve the beast as my method of change. And this has afforded me a really cool lifestyle and virtually no (income) taxation to speak of.

I wouldn't trade this lifestyle for any amount of "fighting the good fight".
The reason why one would want to be part of the change is because they understand that no matter where you go in the world you are always violated by government in some way. That violation can simply data collected on individuals. Just that in and of itself reduces happiness.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
The reason why one would want to be part of the change is because they understand that no matter where you go in the world you are always violated by government in some way. That violation can simply data collected on individuals. Just that in and of itself reduces happiness.

Herein lies your fallacy.

It is actually quite easy to live as a tourist outside your home country and remain under the radar.

Thus, it's quite the opposite. I'm not violated, but in fact treated even better as a perpetual tourist.

batagolek

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
260%
Jul 25, 2017
Malaysia
i am from Malaysia :

to tell you the truth, people are sick of our government as well ..

cases are rising everyday..

but at the start of pandemic, Malaysia was among the first that succesfully lowered the cases up to hundreds

now its two different story

if you want to live in Malaysia, i would argue with you, the pandemic is one of our worst nightmare right now

But.. there are parts of Malaysia that i would like to share with you all, that mostly foreigner would agree upon is

We have lots of beautiful sandy beaches and islands .. in fact, Mat Dan (formerly known as Daniel) from UK.. came to malaysia and stayed on an island here..for months ..and he found peace here..stayed until now and married to local folks..

We have lots of jungle and rural areas ...

Crime is not that bad .. some places only

Most people would love to stay n lived here because they felt in love with Malaysia ..

Thats all i have to say .. there are no apparent reason actually

It's like laying on a beach and hope that the moment would last forever ..thats Malaysia

We are not heavily populated

We are rich in foods and culture

People are mostly polite and would treat outsiders with utmost respect

Cost of living is low

It is an islamic country though but most of us are not that strict at all ..and most foreigners do find that islam in Malaysia is quite Ok ...

Thanks for creating the new thread.

I believe that one of the most well-traveled entrepreneurs these days is Andrew Henderson from the Nomad Capitalist (or at least he's the most outspoken one).

Out of all the countries he has visited, in his video on choosing only three countries to live in, he chose Malaysia, Mexico, and Serbia. And that's coming from a guy who has been to well over a hundred countries and is only going where he's treated best.

@ZF Lee are you familiar with Nomad Capitalist? Why do you think he enjoys Malaysia so much and considers it a place where he is treated better than in other places? Why don't you?

@Zaratustra can speak about that. I believe he's pretty happy freedom-wise in Georgia.

No idea specifically about Estonia but the Baltics in general seem to be a pretty neutral place. They have a very solid creative startup scene considering how small they are. Their small size also seems to protect them from the worst of tyranny (hard to be a despot in a country with 1-2 million inhabitants).

As far as I know they've had some very silly lockdown restrictions. Some are still enforced, like only cars with odd numbers being allowed to drive on one day and only cars with even numbers being allowed to drive on another.

Other than that, while it might be a pretty good country to retire and live by the beach like a bum but it's probably challenging for entrepreneurs and/or people who want to have access to online shopping, a startup scene, etc.

Many people have been enjoying it a lot already. If Mexico finally gets rid of the organized crime problem and general corruption and violence it could become one of the best countries in the world.

The countries that oppose the global tax idea may also possibly be signaling they prefer to compete like entrepreneurs and not like tyrannical bureaucrats:

Ireland, Estonia, Hungary, Peru, Barbados, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Sri Lanka, Nigeria and Kenya.

Out of these, @Fox can talk about Ireland but as far as I know he doesn't think the country is heading in the right direction.

I lived in Barbados and it's a very nice place climate-wise and surfing-wise but it's a very small island so you won't be building a huge business there nor getting access to a lot of stuff you can easily buy in bigger countries. They're also so small they can easily be beaten into submission by the bigger countries.

I believe there are some forum members from Nigeria here as well as perhaps from Kenya. Africa could be an interesting possibility in the coming years.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
i am from Malaysia :

to tell you the truth, people are sick of our government as well ..

cases are rising everyday..

but at the start of pandemic, Malaysia was among the first that succesfully lowered the cases up to hundreds

now its two different story

if you want to live in Malaysia, i would argue with you, the pandemic is one of our worst nightmare right now
Honestly, people who are ACTUALLY sick of the government will do what they can to either leave or overthrow it. But from what we've seen in America, that won't be the case.

One side of me craves a civil war to break out to 'reset' the entire paradigm. But the other side of me tries to look for light breaking through the storm.

We've broken past UK vaccination rates (although KJ must have fudged numbers to make it look nice, and I generally don't look too kindly at vaccines as a miracle cure)
https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nat...above-uk-in-C0VlD-19-average-vaccination-rate

And there's the looming parliament session at July's end finally.
Thank goodness the Agong demanded for it.
UMNO finally pulled out, with its remaining ministers just staying around in cabinet to run the show until an election or confidence-vote in parliament.

However, the parliament session to-be hasn't specified how it will be carried out exactly.
It seems closer to a briefing session on recovery plans.

Cost of living is low
That makes the math work if incomes can move up...but we are still stuck in middle-class trap unless we move on to higher-value products for the economy.

We did have a chance at that, what with the tech boom and all, but current lockdowns will slow things down.

It is an islamic country though but most of us are not that strict at all ..and most foreigners do find that islam in Malaysia is quite Ok ...
Yes, OK in the way that we haven't entered Taliban-territory yet.

I could go and on, on silent discrimination, gaps in legal providence for cross Muslim-non Muslim cases, prosecution for discussions on religion...but I won't since this is TFLF. And legal development in Malaysia hasn't had a very long history anyway.

YanC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Sep 18, 2017
France
Andorra could be an option for you as well, though getting a citizenship is also very hard.
10% max income tax, 10% max capital gains tax, 4,5% VAT, beautiful mountains, great weather, 3 hours drive from home... Sounds like the way to go !

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
10% max income tax, 10% max capital gains tax, 4,5% VAT, beautiful mountains, great weather, 3 hours drive from home... Sounds like the way to go !

I found it claustrophobic and the weather isn't that great. It can be terribly cold in the winter and permanently dark if you live in a town that's shaded by the mountains 24/7 (in the winter). But many Spanish influencers are moving there to go from 40% taxes in Spain to 10% (if not less) in Andorra (and of course they're being hated for it as if it was their job to prop up the bankrupt socialist government).

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
377%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
Yes, people who leave their country for tax reasons are branded traitors and the media does their best to make the public hate them. Why? People can come or go based on whatever they want. If these people hate the rich so much, you think they would be happy when they leave. Lol.

Rich people are bad. We must hate rich people. Tax the rich more, don't let them leave, we need their tax dollars! The rich must be treated as cattle to be bled dry.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
Yes, people who leave their country for tax reasons are branded traitors and the media does their best to make the public hate them.

Where can I get branded? Asking for a friend...

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
Where can I get branded? Asking for a friend...

I'd happily brand you, you traitor. If only you paid your FAIR SHARE, we could have gone to the Moon, Mars, and Venus, fed all the hungry people, eliminated poverty and homelessness, provided free education to all, and...

...wake up and refill the crack pipe.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

xmartel

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
261%
Jul 22, 2008
Canada, eh!
Canadians have it the best. You can give up your residency (and tax residency), simply by informing the CRA of your exit and minimizing your connecting factors. As long as your business structure is setup in a tax efficient way, you can easily be tax free. I envy Canadians....lol

I may be tapping your shoulder soon for some consulting on this. We're getting sick of the anti-business climate growing in Canada (mostly from the East and our dear overlord PM). We're considering incorporating the businesses in some tax friendly jurisdiction, residing in the US for just under half the year, and residing in Canada for the rest but not paying ourselves much income. But we're of course open to other variations on how to at least partially remove ourselves from Canada.

It's a beautiful country full of lots of great people, but this socialist movement is gaining a strong foothold. I'm not sure if people outside of Canada are aware, but there is a very large and quickly growing Western separatist movement. I will be pained to see Canada broken up, but I'm 100% on board with it happening. We've always been at the service of Eastern Canada, and it's just gotten to be too much. I believe if this happens it'll drastically change the way the business environment is moving and then there may be no reason to leave. But until that happens, moving at least part of our operations and residence out is definately in the cards.

GPM

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
377%
Oct 25, 2012
Canada
I may be tapping your shoulder soon for some consulting on this. We're getting sick of the anti-business climate growing in Canada (mostly from the East and our dear overlord PM). We're considering incorporating the businesses in some tax friendly jurisdiction, residing in the US for just under half the year, and residing in Canada for the rest but not paying ourselves much income. But we're of course open to other variations on how to at least partially remove ourselves from Canada.

It's a beautiful country full of lots of great people, but this socialist movement is gaining a strong foothold. I'm not sure if people outside of Canada are aware, but there is a very large and quickly growing Western separatist movement. I will be pained to see Canada broken up, but I'm 100% on board with it happening. We've always been at the service of Eastern Canada, and it's just gotten to be too much. I believe if this happens it'll drastically change the way the business environment is moving and then there may be no reason to leave. But until that happens, moving at least part of our operations and residence out is definately in the cards.
I am also from The West. I am 100% on board with splitting up Canada. We are already in nice sized chunks, make Canada a stack of different countries. If the East doesn't want western resources they don't need them, they can keep getting it from the middle East, and we can search for our own markets. We can try and take northern BC with us, no one lives there anyways.

Canadian government hates business, and they are winning the propaganda war to make the idiot citizens hate business as well.

As far as splitting up, Quebec already wants to do it, and has tried a few times. Let them leave, and use it as a roadmap for everyone else leaving as well.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Last night was my first night in the city of Melbourne for about a year.

The place was unrecognizable.
I dont plan on going to the city again.
Has no soul. Masked and gagged like cattle.

Depressing as F*ck if im being honest.

I had an argument entering crown Casino with a security guard about a mask, and the fact have to sign in with a government tracking app.
I refused and said I would just sign in on paper.

The process to enter the venue was so depressing I dont even want to go into it.

I did abuse the guy and everyone sort of looked at me in shock, the security guard actually didn't say shit and let me pass as i even think he realized the absurdity of the whole thing and I was justified.

I basically said.
"Listen here, I have my ID I am over 18 years old. Wtf else do you need to harras me about? Mind your own f" king business.

I bit my tongue but couldn't anymore.

Everyone has had enough.

GlobalWealth

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Sep 6, 2009
Latvia
Last night was my first night in the city of Melbourne for about a year.

The place was unrecognizable.
I dont plan on going to the city again.
Has no soul. Masked and gagged like cattle.

Depressing as f*ck if im being honest.

I had an argument entering crown Casino with a security guard about a mask, and the fact have to sign in with a government tracking app.
I refused and said I would just sign in on paper.

The process to enter the venue was so depressing I dont even want to go into it.

I did abuse the guy and everyone sort of looked at me in shock, the security guard actually didn't say shit and let me pass as i even think he realized the absurdity of the whole thing and I was justified.

I basically said.
"Listen here, I have my ID I am over 18 years old. Wtf else do you need to harras me about? Mind your own f" king business.

I bit my tongue but couldn't anymore.

Everyone has had enough.

Looks like Australia is going to do forced vaccinations countrywide and implemented by the Army. Scary stuff.

I'd be running for the exits.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Looks like Australia is going to do forced vaccinations countrywide and implemented by the Army. Scary stuff.

I don't know about that, but they will make it forced without labelling it as such.

I.e no jab, no income.

RoadTrip

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 27, 2012

It's already pronounced to be mandatory in France for health care workers:

"Health Minister Olivier Veran said health workers would not be allowed to go to work and would not be paid if they are not vaxinated against C0VlD-19 by Sept. 15.

"By Sept. 15, all health workers must have had their second dose," he told LCI television, without explaining what sort of controls would be in place to impose the measure."

Surely, they won't be able to apply for unemployed benefits when fired due to vaccination refusal.

Step by step my worst nightmares are becoming reality.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.