- Joined
- Feb 7, 2014
- Messages
- 491
Rep Bank
$1,105
$1,105
User Power: 93%
I just launched my first FB campaign but looks like I'll be needing a lot of help. Any recommended courses on the best way to optimize ads?
A few stats:
I created 1 ad with 5 different images (so 5 ads) for 1 product:
alphamonics.com/p/deep-meditation-relaxation-sleep/
They targetted 4 specific interests, females from US & canada, 25-50 Y/O
My results after 1 day are attached. Basically a few post likes, a few page likes but 0 conversions.
Should I change from OCPM to CPM or CPC?
Is 2% a good CTR?
I've seen some people here get clicks at a very low rate. What's the best way to optimize ads to get that done?
I know I need to do a lot more testing. For example my Ads have a button that says "Download" but that may be a bad CTA because it may imply free to some people
A few stats:
I created 1 ad with 5 different images (so 5 ads) for 1 product:
alphamonics.com/p/deep-meditation-relaxation-sleep/
They targetted 4 specific interests, females from US & canada, 25-50 Y/O
My results after 1 day are attached. Basically a few post likes, a few page likes but 0 conversions.
Should I change from OCPM to CPM or CPC?
Is 2% a good CTR?
I've seen some people here get clicks at a very low rate. What's the best way to optimize ads to get that done?
I know I need to do a lot more testing. For example my Ads have a button that says "Download" but that may be a bad CTA because it may imply free to some people
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Attachments
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
