The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fastlane Idea: Easy way to make 5 Million

Idea threads

JEdwards

Legendary Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jan 16, 2011
Texas
After seeing some hoopla over the fit2fat2fit guy. and thinking about millionaire by 25.

The fat to fit guy, My guess he is going to make a few million, plus be able to sell speaking gigs. He basically set himself up for a while with that stunt, if not millions if he can pull off a TV gigs, movie, and more books in the future.

(Also I think his deal is a little shady for the simple fact that he knew how to work out, had done it all his life, so to say it is amazing he went from fat to fit quickly is kind of messed up. which leads me to my idea)

The idea,

So once you get to a million if you are really struggling and it is not moving up quickly, I suggest you get a camera crew, create a website. start writing a book..

Show you giving it all away, or drink it all away. show your account at zero. Go to your accts and have him tell you how broke you are. then show how, with your great know-how, you can make a million back in a year.

Call it, Millionaire 2 brokeass 2 millionaire..

My bet if you could pull it off, the movie would be neat to watch, the books, tv, speaking deals would gain you 5-10 million easy.

I think that name is available, BTW.

Please pay me a few points when you make it big.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mike39

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 17, 2012
Orlando, FL
Or just look like you spend it all (cars, booze, etc.), and really have most of it sitting in a nice account offshore :) Should be much easier to "Make the money back" then

Jake

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
148%
May 15, 2011
Bangkok
I spent all of my money on gold and fine art. I don't have a dime to my name! How will I ever make my money back!?

Dezzamondo

Indefatigable
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Mar 11, 2012
Worcester, UK
I spent all of my money on gold and fine art. I don't have a dime to my name! How will I ever make my money back!?

Lol! Sounds like an ingenious plan *evil laugh* !

Now, to make that first million... ;)

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
I know.

I'll find a lucky sperm lottery winner or a rich celebrity. I'll tell them about this deal. I'll catch some footage of them partying hard in Malibu or crashing a Bugatti Veyron or something. Then they'll get a call from a lawyer (that I will conveniently catch on tape) that tells them that they owe a whole bunch of money that they don't have.

Then some financial expert comes in and teaches them how to make money. They make a business that gets valued at the amount they owe. Done. Money for me!!!!

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jul 18, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
Accompany it all with a rap song / tagline....

Riches2Rags2Riches - I blew it all on lambos, blow, and bitches - Now I recovered and I'm milking them 'niches....

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
Accompany it all with a rap song / tagline....

Riches2Rags2Riches - I blew it all on lambos, blow, and bitches - Now I recovered and I'm milking them 'niches....

haha I love it, speed++!

mapaul04

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
54%
Mar 27, 2011
I know.

I'll find a lucky sperm lottery winner or a rich celebrity. I'll tell them about this deal. I'll catch some footage of them partying hard in Malibu or crashing a Bugatti Veyron or something. Then they'll get a call from a lawyer (that I will conveniently catch on tape) that tells them that they owe a whole bunch of money that they don't have.

Then some financial expert comes in and teaches them how to make money. They make a business that gets valued at the amount they owe. Done. Money for me!!!!

To add to this, do something similar to the movie MJ was interviewed in, "Im Fine Thanks" where you two travel around the country meeting with successful people during his learning process.

Mike39

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 17, 2012
Orlando, FL
Okay, adding on to Jack's idea, you would need 2 million dollars to start, (don't let anyone in on the fact you have 2 mill, tell them you have 1 mill).

Part 1: People love watching other more successful people spend money! Make a documentary called: How to spend a Million dollars in a year (or something more creative :)) Get a film crew and film you living the life (think jackass [the tv show/movie] type filming), go skydiving, drive lambos at ridiculous speeds, do everything fun and crazy you possibly can that poor people think rich people do. Prove to them that you actually spent ALL of the million bucks. Then make it into a documentary and sell the sh!t out of it, people will buy it like it's crack cocaine because they want to see firsthand what it's like to be rich. Cash out

Part 2: Using that 2nd million you have stashed away. Make a follow up documentary like jack said, "Making back my million", you can use the mill to start businesses either banking off of your experience earning your 1st mill from a while back or you could completely fake it and pump false profits into your businesses to make it look like the cash is rolling in. Publish that documentary, cash out.

Part 3: If your into this type of thing, you could become a "guru" after that and charge $10,00 per person to listen to you speak at seminars.

Part 4: Enjoy wealth

(If nobody does this, I am doing it when I as soon as I can haha, see you on the big screen)

-I know, brilliant, I am available for hire, $1,000 an hour, I will brainstorm with you and try to figure out a million dollar idea for you. Please, PM me, lets do business ;)

-I am also available for hire if you need a pretty face for this documentary, I will gladly spend your million bucks :)

InMotion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Mar 18, 2011
Call it, Millionaire 2 brokeass 2 millionaire

Jack, how bout just "From Broke-a$$ 2 Millionaire"???

Or "How to become a millionaire starting with two"???

PatrickP

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Mar 16, 2012
Recipe to end up with 5 million dollars in auto racing.

Start with 10 million and then . . .

911Carrera

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Aug 1, 2011
Millionaire to broke to millionaire wouldn't work. Money and body composition aren't seen the same way by people in general. Getting fit is a general struggle for most Americans so they can relate to fit2fat2fit. Most Americans aren't trying to become millionaires, in fact most people don't think they will ever be millionaires. Their ultimate goal is a decent job that can afford the mortgage with a van and a sedan for the garage.

Also, they wouldn't trust anyone purposely losing a million dollars and trying to make it back. They will either hate him for wasting the money or think he's bluffing. It may sound interesting to people on these forums because we are all trying to be millionaires but not the average person.

Dezzamondo

Indefatigable
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Mar 11, 2012
Worcester, UK
Most Americans aren't trying to become millionaires, in fact most people don't think they will ever be millionaires. Their ultimate goal is a decent job that can afford the mortgage with a van and a sedan for the garage.

The same seems to be true for quite a few people in the UK too. One of the girls next to me at work noticed me reading this thread, chuckling to myself. When I explained why, she couldn't see the point in it!

Some people want it, whilst others are quite content.

Point well raised 911Carrera!

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
"Do you know what taxes are on $5 million? $6 million." I forget where I heard that, but would be a fitting theme for a documentary.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.