Start 210
Goal 165
Current 193.5 Down 16.5
After losing 4 pounds the week before I only lost 1 pound this week. I am trying to think of what i did differently this week. I know it's normal to lose pounds in spurts but there are some differences. I exercised less and spent a lot of time on the phone this week regarding my new business and getting things set up.
I also drank less water throughout the day. The week I lost 4 pounds I drank 8-10 tall glasses of water each day. I think I reduced that to maybe half that. I felt bloated and it was hard for me to choke down all the water where that first week it went down easy.
I also was less consistent with my food intake. The week before I ate the same things for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. This week I had more of a variety of things.
I will be hitting the road running this week to increase my water intake back to the 8-10 glasses, spending more time exercising, and getting into a routine of certain foods.
I am glad I still lost weight but I was expecting to be closer to 190 :smx2:
Goal 165
Current 193.5 Down 16.5
After losing 4 pounds the week before I only lost 1 pound this week. I am trying to think of what i did differently this week. I know it's normal to lose pounds in spurts but there are some differences. I exercised less and spent a lot of time on the phone this week regarding my new business and getting things set up.
I also drank less water throughout the day. The week I lost 4 pounds I drank 8-10 tall glasses of water each day. I think I reduced that to maybe half that. I felt bloated and it was hard for me to choke down all the water where that first week it went down easy.
I also was less consistent with my food intake. The week before I ate the same things for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. This week I had more of a variety of things.
I will be hitting the road running this week to increase my water intake back to the 8-10 glasses, spending more time exercising, and getting into a routine of certain foods.
I am glad I still lost weight but I was expecting to be closer to 190 :smx2:
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
