The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fastlane Entrepreneurship Local Business Consulting

Studious Nomad

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Apr 11, 2016
Portland, Oregon
Hey all, I've not logged in for a while... I moved out to Portland Oregon and started working my first "Professional" Job which turns out to be complete shit. I have used my frusteration to start a local business consultation and lead generation business and have partnered with a guy with similar interests. We have several clients that are paying for SEO, website builds, and commission based sales that come through our online marketing activities. What I am truly interested in is a more passive income approach so here is what I am doing regarding Lead Generation for local businesses.

1. I decided on a niche that seemed like low hanging fruit
2. I built a website around it with tons of original content (still adding)
3. I did a GMB page and added a phone number that can be redirected to (business name)
4. I started building backlinks to the local business lead gen website
5. going to wait to get leads

So my issue is that I am currently finding it difficult to build backlinks to my website which is <link removed by mod> , I've been using the copycat method but finding it hard to find do follow links. Does anyone else own a home improvement website ?

I have also tried posting on forums and blog comments but they are very difficult to get a dofollow link. If I can master this process I can truly obtain a fastlane business model and scale out like crazy through outsourcing. I would be extremely grateful if anyone could help me get on the fastlane by recommending ways to find better back linking opportunities.

I have several other niches that I am also considering and the point of junk removal is that I own a extended bed truck that I could use to take leads and possibly start my own junk removal service. Thanks in advance!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hey all, I've not logged in for a while... I moved out to Portland Oregon and started working my first "Professional" Job which turns out to be complete shit. I have used my frusteration to start a local business consultation and lead generation business and have partnered with a guy with similar interests. We have several clients that are paying for SEO, website builds, and commission based sales that come through our online marketing activities. What I am truly interested in is a more passive income approach so here is what I am doing regarding Lead Generation for local businesses.

1. I decided on a niche that seemed like low hanging fruit
2. I built a website around it with tons of original content (still adding)
3. I did a GMB page and added a phone number that can be redirected to (business name)
4. I started building backlinks to the local business lead gen website
5. going to wait to get leads

So my issue is that I am currently finding it difficult to build backlinks to my website which is <link removed by mod> , I've been using the copycat method but finding it hard to find do follow links. Does anyone else own a home improvement website ?

I have also tried posting on forums and blog comments but they are very difficult to get a dofollow link. If I can master this process I can truly obtain a fastlane business model and scale out like crazy through outsourcing. I would be extremely grateful if anyone could help me get on the fastlane by recommending ways to find better back linking opportunities.

I have several other niches that I am also considering and the point of junk removal is that I own a extended bed truck that I could use to take leads and possibly start my own junk removal service. Thanks in advance!
Link removed. Please check forum rules.

I can't answer for SEO, but have you tried using paid search to get visitors and then leads?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.