The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fastlane 2016 Introduction

Karen

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
378%
Feb 28, 2015
Germany
I am excited to meet everyone that is part of this life changing group of people at the Summit!
I'll also go ahead and introduce myself properly :)

Storytime
I was a pretty nerdy kid. My top goal was to be a student at Hogwarts. That didn’t work out. Next up on the list: be someone bad a$$ at business. I read everything I could get my hands on. A German newspaper article had me convinced that entrepreneurs work crazy hours and usually earn a lot less than everybody else - and usually fail. Not such a good thing for us Germans.

I loved school. I thought university would be the icing on the cake of life. I went on to study business and IT with the goal of going into consulting. The time, which I imagined to be the best time of my life ended up being the worst time of my life. One big downward spiral of mobbing, defeat and negativity. If you want to know more about it you’ll need to buy me a strong drink.

One last internship separated me from the paper that meant freedom to me. I decided for real estate, mainly because it had nothing to do with anything I had done in the past years. Life turned back around. I was surrounded by entrepreneurial people, was part of the development of large scale real estate projects and regained the belief in my abilities. Fast forward to a bar in Munich, a few glasses wine too many with my best friend @ExecutionMonster, we agreed that life was too short and we would live it without compromises, “kompromisslos” as we call in in German. Time to build a business and be an entrepreneur.

We started out with passion projects, various Bitcoin ideas, and built quite an impressive list of failed projects. We even tried to sell Christmas trees in Austria.
Then we read The Fastlane Millionaire. A Life changer. Not only for our view of life but also for our projects. We started an Amazon business and grew it to the stage it is at today: a wonderful money tree that still needs quite a bit of gardening, despite a few helping hands. Right now we are working on growing our team, before embarking on the next venture.
Creating businesses is a way of life and we are immensely grateful to have found this path and are passionate about helping others become entrepreneurs.

@MJ DeMarco Thank you for writing a life changing book, that created such an impact and I recommend whenever I meet an entrepreneurial spirit
@Vigilante Thank you for bringing this community closer together and teaching us so many lessons
@biophase Thank you for writing the Fastlane Thread on Amazon that got us off fantasy land and into real Fastlane entrepreneurship

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ExecutionMonster

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
270%
Feb 14, 2014
Germany
I am so excited to meet you all!
The forum and MJ's book truly changed my live.

This is my "into post" 2 years and 1 day back ;) https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...n-task-service-marketplace-bitkama-com.50538/

So I am going to give an updated introduction of myself before we meet in person on the 2016 Fastlane Summit.

I am 27 old and from Germany. I have never experienced and developed so much in my life as in the last 2 years. After starting several businesses that all failed I came across biophase's legendary Amazon Soap Thread.
After consuming it in 1 day my business partner @Karen and I decided to eliminate our old business and start into the Amazon Game. This is now exactly 1 year ago. We can now properly say that we have our first successful business with 2 employees and a bright entrepreneurial future.

Send from a Notebook in front of the Einstein Bros. Bagels in Scottsdale :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Eskil

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jul 18, 2012
Scottsdale, AZ
It was so nice meeting you both tonight, @Karen and @ExecutionMonster! I look forward to talk more with you both the next few days. :) Oh and, nice intro.. :)

Sent from my SM-N910T3 using Tapatalk

Karen

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
378%
Feb 28, 2015
Germany
@AllenCrawley, @Chitown Thank you for the warm welcome! Looking forward to meet you too!

@Eskil Yes! It is a very unreal experience to meet someone face to face who you look up to! A great start to this epic time :)

@Supa Haha Germans in the house! A rare sight.. time to make up ground :D

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...