The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fantastic podcast about YouTube advertising

Marketing, social media, advertising

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Do yourself a favour and give this a listen:

What’s your biggest takeaways?

What will you do differently going forward?

My biggest takeaway is how similar it is to how I run Google Ads on the Google Search Engine. Create lots of super targeted funnels instead of one big blob of a funnel.

What I’ll do differently going forward is seriously consider adding YouTube advertising to my arsenal.

I was asked to get views for some videos for a government client this week. Literally just views. I loaded up a simplistic YT campaign with a max CPV of €0.01 and the client is delighted with the number of views they’re getting.

Stats show a significant percentage of people watching to the 50%, 75%, and 100% mark. I’m super impressed, and want to explore the second largest search engine in the world a bit more.

I’d rather figure YT advertising out than Facebook advertising (because it so closely aligns with what I do already).

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Sheps

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Oct 10, 2015
UK
This is quite an interesting concept, as a youtube "consumer" for entertainment it never occurred to me that the ads might actually have business applications. Hiding in plain sight I guess.

Cheers @Andy Black great find, quality post.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.