Andy Black
Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Do yourself a favour and give this a listen:
What’s your biggest takeaways?
What will you do differently going forward?
My biggest takeaway is how similar it is to how I run Google Ads on the Google Search Engine. Create lots of super targeted funnels instead of one big blob of a funnel.
What I’ll do differently going forward is seriously consider adding YouTube advertising to my arsenal.
I was asked to get views for some videos for a government client this week. Literally just views. I loaded up a simplistic YT campaign with a max CPV of €0.01 and the client is delighted with the number of views they’re getting.
Stats show a significant percentage of people watching to the 50%, 75%, and 100% mark. I’m super impressed, and want to explore the second largest search engine in the world a bit more.
I’d rather figure YT advertising out than Facebook advertising (because it so closely aligns with what I do already).
What’s your biggest takeaways?
What will you do differently going forward?
My biggest takeaway is how similar it is to how I run Google Ads on the Google Search Engine. Create lots of super targeted funnels instead of one big blob of a funnel.
What I’ll do differently going forward is seriously consider adding YouTube advertising to my arsenal.
I was asked to get views for some videos for a government client this week. Literally just views. I loaded up a simplistic YT campaign with a max CPV of €0.01 and the client is delighted with the number of views they’re getting.
Stats show a significant percentage of people watching to the 50%, 75%, and 100% mark. I’m super impressed, and want to explore the second largest search engine in the world a bit more.
I’d rather figure YT advertising out than Facebook advertising (because it so closely aligns with what I do already).
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
