• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Fantastic podcast about YouTube advertising

Discussion in 'Advertising, Marketing, Social Media' started by Andy Black, Oct 13, 2018.

1. Andy Black

Andy Black Any colour, as long as it's red. Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $161,963
    Do yourself a favour and give this a listen:

What’s your biggest takeaways?

What will you do differently going forward?

My biggest takeaway is how similar it is to how I run Google Ads on the Google Search Engine. Create lots of super targeted funnels instead of one big blob of a funnel.

What I’ll do differently going forward is seriously consider adding YouTube advertising to my arsenal.

I was asked to get views for some videos for a government client this week. Literally just views. I loaded up a simplistic YT campaign with a max CPV of €0.01 and the client is delighted with the number of views they’re getting.

Stats show a significant percentage of people watching to the 50%, 75%, and 100% mark. I’m super impressed, and want to explore the second largest search engine in the world a bit more.

I’d rather figure YT advertising out than Facebook advertising (because it so closely aligns with what I do already).

lowtek likes this.