The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Fantastic podcast about YouTube advertising

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Andy Black

Making a nuisance of himself on Twitter
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Do yourself a favour and give this a listen:

What’s your biggest takeaways?

What will you do differently going forward?

My biggest takeaway is how similar it is to how I run Google Ads on the Google Search Engine. Create lots of super targeted funnels instead of one big blob of a funnel.

What I’ll do differently going forward is seriously consider adding YouTube advertising to my arsenal.

I was asked to get views for some videos for a government client this week. Literally just views. I loaded up a simplistic YT campaign with a max CPV of €0.01 and the client is delighted with the number of views they’re getting.

Stats show a significant percentage of people watching to the 50%, 75%, and 100% mark. I’m super impressed, and want to explore the second largest search engine in the world a bit more.

I’d rather figure YT advertising out than Facebook advertising (because it so closely aligns with what I do already).

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Sheps

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Oct 10, 2015
UK
This is quite an interesting concept, as a youtube "consumer" for entertainment it never occurred to me that the ads might actually have business applications. Hiding in plain sight I guess.

Cheers @Andy Black great find, quality post.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
We're going to be starting soon, in 1 hour! Everyone else who wants to join us for the ride...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
@Fox It's same with me Did both quiz and application but as yet no automatic confirmation, just...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
If you are in IDEA mode, text "IDEA" to the above number. If you are in LAUNCH/START mode, text...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
I have a long weekend off work.. bought your "Start a Freelance Business: Take Back Your...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom