The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Facebook ads money

Marketing, social media, advertising

Sebzmaniac

Contributor
X MODERATED X
Nov 30, 2019
Hello all. I want to introduce u to a new business. Facebook ads. I know u've heard a lot about it but believe me, this one is different. It was written by this guy called "Adam C. Miller" I found this ebook since 2016 and he keeps updating new versions every year. This book tells u, u can make 100-500 dollars a day.

I know what you're thinking. U problably think since I have this book I'm rich. No, here's why: To implement the strategies in this book you need a laptop. All these years I didn't have a laptop, now I have a laptop. But here's another problem: The website in which I am supposed to receive my payments (clickbank) doesn't have any other form of payment like PayPal. It pays only through cheques and my country is not in the list when I sign up.

If u want this ebook, tell me in the comment section so I can send it to u. I would be really excited if i see someone in this group making 100 dollars + daily. Thanks

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

Deleted74396

I don't think that book is likely to be a great way to make money. Something that calls itself a 'formula' is more likely to rely on instilling hope in broke people so they buy the book.

On that note, there are dozens of ways to make money on Facebook!
-Grow an entertainment or community page. Take sponsorships in your niche once you're past 10k likes, or utilise one of the other monetisation methods
-Publish content and use Facebook for traffic. You can work towards enabling instant articles and making money from FB audience network
-Make videos! Once you hit 10,000 likes, and your videos have over 3000 played minutes, you can apply for video monetisation. A viral video or two a month can make your $100+ a day goal easily
-Create a page for your local area. Once you have a decent following and engagement is good, advertise for businesses, at a cost
-Find an affiliate product/service you feel strongly about and that offers good commission. Create a Facebook group around the advantages of that product/service, and offer valuable information, all whilst leading your audience towards your offer.

• Banned

Sebzmaniac

Contributor
X MODERATED X
Nov 30, 2019
I don't think that book is likely to be a great way to make money. Something that calls itself a 'formula' is more likely to rely on instilling hope in broke people so they buy the book.

-Grow an entertainment or community page. Take sponsorships in your niche once you're past 10k likes, or utilise one of the other monetisation methods
-Publish content and use Facebook for traffic. You can work towards enabling instant articles and making money from FB audience network
-Make videos! Once you hit 10,000 likes, and your videos have over 3000 played minutes, you can apply for video monetisation. A viral video or two a month can make your $100+ a day goal easily
-Create a page for your local area. Once you have a decent following and engagement is good, advertise for businesses, at a cost
-Find an affiliate product/service you feel strongly about and that offers good commission. Create a Facebook group around the advantages of that product/service, and offer valuable information, all whilst leading your audience towards your offer.
Tnx for this but, I've read testimonies on the site how people make 100 dollars + a day and the author of the book also make 500 dollars + a day.

Furthermore, the book is free. So please read the book which is just 44 pages and implement all the strategies and if it doesn't work, let me know. Tnx, elusive 97

Defection

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Oct 29, 2019
Tnx for this but, I've read testimonies on the site how people make 100 dollars + a day and the author of the book also make 500 dollars + a day.

Furthermore, the book is free. So please read the book which is just 44 pages and implement all the strategies and if it doesn't work, let me know. Tnx, elusive 97

I think you would really benefit from reading either Unscripted or The Millionaire Fastlane , which is what this forum is based on.

Unfortunately, I can tell you now that you won't simply buy this book and make yourself $100 a day with zero risks. Perhaps in an ideal world, yes. However, if what you are saying was true, we'd all be millionaires by purchasing this simple free e-book and repeating the same idea over and over.

Testimonials mean absolutely nothing, they are undoubtedly fake. Sorry to burst your bubble, but it's going to take a little more effort than you're hoping, but with the right mindset, effort, and determination, nothing is impossible.

Good luck with your journey!

broswoodwork

Intermediate User of the Flying Guillotine
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
313%
Oct 16, 2015

MJ should create a rookie of the year tag for new contributors like you. You just hopped off the boat and started delivering actionable value right away.

• Banned

Sebzmaniac

Contributor
X MODERATED X
Nov 30, 2019
I think you would really benefit from reading either Unscripted or The Millionaire Fastlane , which is what this forum is based on.

Unfortunately, I can tell you now that you won't simply buy this book and make yourself $100 a day with zero risks. Perhaps in an ideal world, yes. However, if what you are saying was true, we'd all be millionaires by purchasing this simple free e-book and repeating the same idea over and over.

Testimonials mean absolutely nothing, they are undoubtedly fake. Sorry to burst your bubble, but it's going to take a little more effort than you're hoping, but with the right mindset, effort, and determination, nothing is impossible.

Good luck with your journey!
Deflection, I've read the millioniare fast lane. I've read this book too. All I'm saying is, if I do it, I won't be able to collect my payment because of my country and mode of payment. Since ur country is allowed I was hoping u could try it. I mean, it's just 44 pages.

But, I can see nobody is interested in this book. But tnx for sharing ur ideas on this.

D

Deleted74396

Nice. So, ur still not going to read the book?. It's just 44 pages

The book 'guarantees' you will make $60-100 a day within 3 days. Start now, and prove me wrong. By the end Wednesday, you should be making $60-100 a day, according to Adam C Miller. If you truly believe in it, just do it, and let us know your results :)

GigMistress

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
294%
Nov 19, 2019
A cornfield in the Midwest
I just wanted to see if people will be intrested in it. So far no one is interested. I regret ever posting this thread and will never try such thing again

Never try to get strangers to stop working on their own businesses and do your research for you? That's probably a good decision.

Have you asked yourself why you are so committed to this one particular strategy, which you have no direct knowledge of working and which presents a specific obstacle for you (payment method) that many other approaches to making money will not?

PizzaOnTheRoof

Moving Forward
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Jul 30, 2018
Texas
I just wanted to see if people will be intrested in it. So far no one is interested. I regret ever posting this thread and will never try such thing again
Just chill man.

Why not take the info and principles shared in the book and APPLY them to something that IS available to you?

Or are you looking for a step by step formula?
Hint: There is none

Sebzmaniac

Contributor
X MODERATED X
Nov 30, 2019
Never try to get strangers to stop working on their own businesses and do your research for you? That's probably a good decision.

Have you asked yourself why you are so committed to this one particular strategy, which you have no direct knowledge of working and which presents a specific obstacle for you (payment method) that many other approaches to making money will not?
Wow, tnx Gigmistress. I never thought of it like that. I will never give up unless I find someone who does it.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
LOL.

So you're offering to give this ebook to others for free? Since it's not a free book you are assisting in the theft of this book.

So the idea behind this book is to create a new FB account, use some software that automatically adds friends and then you spam the hell out of those friends with crappy Clickbank products. Sounds legit bro.

Sebzmaniac

Contributor
X MODERATED X
Nov 30, 2019
LOL.

So you're offering to give this ebook to others for free? Since it's not a free book you are assisting in the theft of this book.

So the idea behind this book is to create a new FB account, use some software that automatically adds friends and then you spam the hell out of those friends with crappy Clickbank products. Sounds legit bro.
The book is totally free. How did u know about the automatic adding stuff and software? Have u read the book or did u Google it?. Also, u said "bro". How did u know I'm a dude? Is there a place in the profile that indicates if ur a guy or girl cause I can't tell the difference

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.