The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

F*CK DOING WHAT YOU LOVE, i'M PUTTING MY FOOT ON THE GAS PEDAL.

fierce86

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Jun 19, 2011
i mean the way I see it there are so many idiots out there with no education who figured out how to fastlane stuff like animation ..here I am having aced classes like advanced calculus, organic chem, advanced bio, advanced english, top 10 percent strengthwise , top percentile social skills ( if such a thing exists lol) , top of everything in the planet, this is the last step. =) I'll figure it out. Thanks for posting those ideas guys. I'll check them out.

If anything as a last resort I can always open an online animation school, do the online tutorial stuff, etc. Plus I have parental support and I don't have to work so I'm retired as it is and have like 30 thousand to invest that I've saved up and getting a free education. I just can't imagine too many other people having as good of a chance to make it than I do, especially with my natural talents in art, storytelling, etc.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
fierce, you need to know:

These are business forums. People come here to practice the art of entrepreneurship. They also learn how to communicate with others (like investors w/deep pockets).

As cool/sick/whatever as tossing the F-bombs around may make you feel, rest assured, it turns a segment of the investing community (and the entire biz community) off.

The mods are getting all kinds of abuse reports when you do this. So-- it's up to you:

Keep on being cool/sick/whatever, and tossing the cuss words around, and get banned by the community.

Or clean up your act, learn how to talk the talk, and be welcomed by all.

Your choice.

I, for one, would like to see you stick around. :thumbsup:

-Russ H.

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
i heard the reason southpark succeeded was because they also had really big d*cks and they f*cked the right high level person at the right time. It really was all timing. Plus they had jesus and satan on their side doing vodoo and sh*t. F*ck I'm screwed. =(
Lead generation and ebooks here I come!

I realize you're being sarcastic, but studying Trey and Matt is a GREAT way to learn about success.

They are both brilliant, and not b/c they toss 4 letter words around (any moron can do that).

Their gift is parody-- and incredible insight into the human condition.

Their recent musical (The Book of Mormon) is a perfect example. They take on a whole new genre (Broadway musicals), and knock it out of the park (no pun intended) :smxB:

Good on them.

-Russ H.

Russ H

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Jul 25, 2007
Napa Valley, CA
Russ I missed you man!

Thanks, bat. Been too busy in the real world of late.

Looking like we're going to finish the year close to $2 mil---about $500K over 2010. Been keeping me busy. :banana:

-Russ H.

A

Anon3587x

Originally Posted by bateati
Russ I missed you man!
Thanks, bat. Been too busy in the real world of late.

Looking like we're going to finish the year about $500K over 2010. Been keeping me busy.

-Russ H.

Well shoot, looks like 99.8% of the forum has some catching up to do.

The fast lane community misses your presence, but it's nice to hear good things at happening at the INN.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Looking like we're going to finish the year close to $2 mil---about $500K over 2010.

How dare you! It's a recession, hasn't anyone told you?!?! :eusa_naughty:

A

Anon3587x

Oh wow, after seeing your correction it looks like 99.9% of the forum has some catching up to do.

mimetic

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 21, 2011
Sigh... I guess you can lead a horse to water

Again... show me a source. I won't believe they do well until I see a P/L statement. Throwing numbers out there is one thing, backing them up is another.

People entirely overestimate how "fastlane" animation is. It's a very saturated market with a low entry barrier and no formal qualifications required. The supply far outweighs the demand.

Not saying these guys aren't successful - I have no evidence either for or against - but in general it's not an avenue you really want to go down if money is your goal.

77startup

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
9%
Aug 4, 2011
Chicago
Again... show me a source. I won't believe they do well until I see a P/L statement. Throwing numbers out there is one thing, backing them up is another.

People entirely overestimate how "fastlane" animation is. It's a very saturated market with a low entry barrier and no formal qualifications required. The supply far outweighs the demand.

Not saying these guys aren't successful - I have no evidence either for or against - but in general it's not an avenue you really want to go down if money is your goal.

Lol... buddy if only you knew. I wish you the best of luck Mimetic.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.