The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

From Sidewalk to Slowlane to hitting the gas pedal and flooring it in the POV lane and flipping the bird to the slowlane!!!

Topics related to Slowlane, Scripted mainstream dogma

zblundell

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Oct 2, 2019
Hello everyone!! I walked the sidewalk and thought I needed to impress people and bought stupid crap because I thought it would make me feel better. It was temporary gratification and in the past year I knew it was a time for a change. I was tired of working from paycheck to paycheck and I knew I was destined for greatness. I was lost in translation and after reading TMF , I finally found a tool that will help me become a successful entrepreneur and live the life that I want and was destined to live. I cannot wait to get my business going and I am no longer afraid of failure because the end goal will be worth all of the trials in the future.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

zblundell

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Oct 2, 2019
That's all nice and well, but what's up with the bird??
(or maybe you're planning on earning money by writing intriguing post titles?)
Well it’s not directed towards anyone in the slowlane. I am just tired of working for a boss for the 5 day 2 day off grind. I am even currently in the slowlane, but I am looking for a change and once I get there, I hope to never look back to being stuck in the slowlane. Does that make any sense to you? I could tell you my ideas but it would be unnecessary jargon

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...