What's new

From Sidewalk to Slowlane to hitting the gas pedal and flooring it in the POV lane and flipping the bird to the slowlane!!!

Topics related to Slowlane, Scripted mainstream dogma

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

zblundell

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Oct 2, 2019
Messages
64
Rep Bank
$465
User Power: 86%
Hello everyone!! I walked the sidewalk and thought I needed to impress people and bought stupid crap because I thought it would make me feel better. It was temporary gratification and in the past year I knew it was a time for a change. I was tired of working from paycheck to paycheck and I knew I was destined for greatness. I was lost in translation and after reading TMF , I finally found a tool that will help me become a successful entrepreneur and live the life that I want and was destined to live. I cannot wait to get my business going and I am no longer afraid of failure because the end goal will be worth all of the trials in the future.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Vjev't emm podi epf ximm, cav xjev't aq xovj vji cosf??
(us nezci zua'si qmeppoph up iespoph nupiz cz xsovoph opvsohaoph qutv vovmit?)
Ximm ov’t puv fosidvif vuxesft epzupi op vji tmuxmepi. O en katv vosif ug xusloph gus e cutt gus vji 5 fez 2 fez ugg hsopf. O en iwip dassipvmz op vji tmuxmepi, cav O en muuloph gus e djephi epf updi O hiv vjisi, O juqi vu piwis muul cedl vu cioph tvadl op vji tmuxmepi. Fuit vjev neli epz tipti vu zua? O duamf vimm zua nz ofiet cav ov xuamf ci appidittesz keshup
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom