The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Eye of the beholder and peculiar eats.

Marketing, social media, advertising

watchopt

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
May 5, 2020
us
To executioners,

It is a privilege to have this opportunity and to be in with the group who is in-the-know, concerning all things having to do with habits and profitable businesses.

Before I lay out the opportunity, these are things curiosity has brought to attention:

1.) Identify the pens we might be dealing with
2.) Define the whys we ought to be working towards, for borderline obsession
3.) What is the problem to solve? i.e. How to change a flat tire? (Critical path)
4.) What book to read, to assist.

Opportunity:

On a not so busy 4 lane highway, directly across the street from each other are two restaurants. Neither of them are anything fancy and they both serve the exact same food. Only one of them has a drive thru option.

The one with the drive thru is run by a father/uncle and son with no waiters. Also, this one has tons of parking where the other one does not have much parking. The one with little parking is run by a husband and wife and no waiters.

I have visited both for over two years at least once a week and at different times.

The one with the drive thru is hardly ever busy and I don't know how they stay in business. The one with little parking is constantly busting out of the seems, with customers.

What character, marketing/ message, and value skews do I need to spin-up to get this drive thru restaurant more business?

What is my worth in this or what do I get out of this, except a fun experience and training?

Thank you for reading.
J

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.