The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Extended Reality (XR) Business

Idea threads

Ella R

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Apr 9, 2022
Eastern Europe
Hello,
I have been searching the forum, but I haven't found much information about starting a business in immersive technologies, particularly Extended Reality (XR). I understand that this field is still evolving and encompasses Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), and Mixed Reality (MR). Is there anyone on this group who has already started a business in this field? Perhaps selling equipment such as AR smart glasses or utilising the technology to create a product?
Thank you!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
A

Anon45x4yB

Hello,
I have been searching the forum, but I haven't found much information about starting a business in immersive technologies, particularly Extended Reality (XR). I understand that this field is still evolving and encompasses Virtual Reality (VR), Augmented Reality (AR), and Mixed Reality (MR). Is there anyone on this group who has already started a business in this field? Perhaps selling equipment such as AR smart glasses or utilising the technology to create a product?
Thank you!
Approaching startups / small tech groups could be very instructive. You will be able to better see the needs of this growing field.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.