What's new

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.
Thanks for the advice @Supercar ! Never thought about getting my pieces made by different manufacturers. Sounds brilliant! I just got back from my meeting with Inventhelp. Again with the pressure, but I didn’t cave in! I’m looking over the booklet they provided me with stats, costs, etc, and they seem to have done a good job. I can’t wait to share the Inventhelp booklet on here for you guys to see and weigh in on, but first I need to get that patent pending status. I called legalzoom, and to my understanding they charge over $1k. Again with the legal jargon that makes my head spin :/

Here’s the patent attorney’s opinion from the patent search. I’m debating whether to follow his suggestion, or take a leap of faith and go with a utility patent. I don’t think the related patents resemble mine at all!
 

Attachments

  • 22B46E5F-77B9-4CD1-8D3E-FB017B4D3D81.webp
    22B46E5F-77B9-4CD1-8D3E-FB017B4D3D81.webp
    148.2 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

(Sifapfepv qutv ifovif opvu qsiwouat qutv. Fimivi vjot qutv qmieti)
 
Last edited:
Katv siemobif vjev vjisi esi qsuhsitt vjsieft opvipfif gus tadj aqfevit, tu O xomm ci djsupodmoph nz kuaspiz op upi optvief ug vjot opvsufadvoup vjsief. :)
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom