The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Advice for a 15 year old high school student

Idea threads

Yortanlı/Türkiye

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
May 13, 2023
A few hours ago, I passed the high school entrance exam, I will go to a high school with a software, programming and robotic coding department.

I will learn to code. But now I owe a lot to my family. I caused them to spend a lot of money financially. I need to make money, I finished Millionaire fastlane last night and I know the rules. but I don't know what to do.

what can i do about it? What should a 15-year-old fastlane business be like? I need a business idea. I've done all the checks of my Bugatti, I'm ready to take off, I need a map to guide me. can you help me?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mikkel

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Feb 25, 2016
New Hampshire
But now I owe a lot to my family. I caused them to spend a lot of money financially.
Generally speaking, when your parents decided to have kids, I think they were well aware that it would cost them quite a bit of money.

Are you trying to pay off some sort of debt to them or are you trying to be a good son and try and support them when they get older?

what can i do about it? What should a 15-year-old fastlane business be like? I need a business idea.
Well you said it yourself earlier, you're learning to code. Maybe you spend your time learning how to code first, in the process of learning you look around for solution you may be able to solve. Bonus if it relates to coding. When you find your problem and solution, if it is coding related, you can start working on it as a side project. It will be a great way to do extra learning and you could probably ask questions to your teachers on how to solve certain coding problems when you come across them.

Subsonic

How you do anything is how you do everything
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
279%
Aug 16, 2022
Germany
A few hours ago, I passed the high school entrance exam, I will go to a high school with a software, programming and robotic coding department.

I will learn to code. But now I owe a lot to my family. I caused them to spend a lot of money financially. I need to make money, I finished Millionaire fastlane last night and I know the rules. but I don't know what to do.

what can i do about it? What should a 15-year-old fastlane business be like? I need a business idea. I've done all the checks of my Bugatti, I'm ready to take off, I need a map to guide me. can you help me?
Lots of people here (some your age) make good money doing local services like window cleaning or lawn mowing.

Yes it seems boring but you can start it right now and easily make 2k profit a month without workers in the next 3 months. It can also become fastlane when you hire people and scale to enterprise level.

MRiabov

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
May 30, 2023
hey man, heads up. You most likely won't learn good coding skills in the high school. Not mine at least.
Sit down, get to Udemy and learn it there. It took me 3 months of learning-only (8-12 hours/day) to learn how to code.

there was some GOLD! topic that I've seen about idea generation. That is how you do it.

Also, ask first. whatever you will do, people have tried already, and most of them can light your path up. Get your questions on paper, then ask them one by one, here or Reddit (in some only very specialized communities, like r/startup).

Focus on providing value... that's how I see it at least.

And remember! You can become an expert at virtually anything.

If you can get really good at building funnels (read dotcom, expert and traffic secrets), then... Then this is one of the best business opportunities, ever. Seriously.
How can you get good? Well... There is a course from Russel Brunson - he is the funnel guy.

I wouldn't say it's a necessarily good idea, but if you can build a funnel, and write good copy you can sell everything. And you can build it for another companies for literally equity. (don't be fooled though, it isn't as easy as sounds - you need to be extremely proficient at marketing... which you can learn!)

I would say that there is a way to learn this funnelbuilding for free, but there isn't. There is a course that Russel sells for 2k$, but......... I want to buy, but don't have the buck.

that said. Find the GOLD! post, read it and try. You can become expert at anything.

I am in the same boat as you are right now...

Good luck.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

beres8011

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
May 2, 2023
Albuquerque, New Mexico USA

Sharpen your eyes to find opportunities around you. Take advantage of them and see what happens. If you succeed that is good. If you fail, at least you tried. All of these attempts are practice. When learning a sport like tennis, you miss many balls served at you. Eventually you figure out how to become proficient. There is no set map. There is only work.

beres8011

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
May 2, 2023
Albuquerque, New Mexico USA
Coding is a tool. Look for a business that will uses the too. An analogy. A hammer is a tool. Use the hammer to build a box that can is useful.

Chet Shen

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Jun 6, 2022
Sydney
Lots of people here (some your age) make good money doing local services like window cleaning or lawn mowing.

Yes it seems boring but you can start it right now and easily make 2k profit a month without workers in the next 3 months. It can also become fastlane when you hire people and scale to enterprise level.
It's not that easy but it takes a lot of hard work. The more work you put in, the more rewarding it is.
Learning and experience is key, so don't stop learning about different concept. Keep an eye out for opportunities that you can add value in.

Ask yourself, how do I make people life easier?

Is there anything that people need? Lacking of?

Ultimatly, don't stop learning

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.