The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

kaleidosam

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 11, 2019
As you know, escrow system is so reliable that consumers don't need to worry about fraud. However, escrow system use more time than traditional trade. sometimes, someone can't believe escrow system also, because that's made by human.

For this reason, customers( student, a retail dealer or any other individual ) don't want to use escrow system. I think that Blockchain system can solve this problem, such as Ripple. It can transfer money faster than 1min . and all of the transaction is automatically. If I use that system and make company to solve that problem, I can make world better place. Both of customers and consumers likes to trade.

So I started learn Bitcoin blockchain coding recently to understand how it works.A766FC91-B8BF-4A72-B36C-9E0CA6775D08.jpeg
If you know about this items, please contact to me. thank you for reading this article

P.S . I always think how to make trade rapidly and reliable to unknown people. I don't want to good man get fraud. I want to make transition fee lower.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.