What's new

Escrow system?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

kaleidosam

New Contributor
Joined
Aug 11, 2019
Messages
16
Rep Bank
$110
User Power: 50%
As you know, escrow system is so reliable that consumers don't need to worry about fraud. However, escrow system use more time than traditional trade. sometimes, someone can't believe escrow system also, because that's made by human.

For this reason, customers( student, a retail dealer or any other individual ) don't want to use escrow system. I think that Blockchain system can solve this problem, such as Ripple. It can transfer money faster than 1min . and all of the transaction is automatically. If I use that system and make company to solve that problem, I can make world better place. Both of customers and consumers likes to trade.

So I started learn Bitcoin blockchain coding recently to understand how it works.A766FC91-B8BF-4A72-B36C-9E0CA6775D08.webp
If you know about this items, please contact to me. thank you for reading this article

P.S . I always think how to make trade rapidly and reliable to unknown people. I don't want to good man get fraud. I want to make transition fee lower.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom