What's new

Educating Customers How to Reduce Service Costs

Topics relating to managing people and relationships

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

ExCubeCommando

Regular Contributor
MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Oct 10, 2015
Messages
69
Location
Evans, Colorado
Rep Bank
$665
User Power: 283%
In my business, customers will often question the high cost of repairs. Here's a short video I've made in an attempt to educate my customers, dentists, how to cut their costs on handpiece repairs. Your feedback requested unless you're not interested in watching a somewhat technical video.

WARNING...NO professional acting, so please don't beat me up too badly if offering feedback!


Anyway, when I went into one office to drop off my flyer, the doctor was there and was asking questions. He said something like "how would I know you wouldn't replace parts, but charge me a high fee as if you did?". That's what prompted me to make this video.

Besides, on these tools, the parts are OEM, intricately engineered, and expensive. I don't make much profit when I have to replace lots of high dollar parts.

I basically told the guy I wouldn't last long in this business if I tried to pull something like that, and told him how would I know someone gave me a repair item they already knew about just to test me? That could very well come back to bite me right in the butt.

I told him I wanted to build my business on trust and providing value. The point of this post is to show any of you who are involved in repairing equipment, that I've found explaining the problem and showing customers the parts I've replaced, does a lot toward providing a feeling of goodwill (and repeat business).

Even if they just tell me "I don't care what you did, as long as it works", I still want to make an effort to explain to them what I did to give them a fair and honest deal on my service.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom