cappirx
New Contributor
Hey guys,
I'm deciding between running an ecom shop with one product only and running a shop with multiple products.
What do you think works better? For example, should I set up a one page sales page for a premium handmade handbag and create a story around it with a lot of details and everything, or should I create just a normal shop with multiple premium handmade handbags?
For a one product shop I have something like this in mind: Tractive GPS Tracker for dogs and cats and The Five Minute Journal
I'd appreciate your thoughts.
I'm deciding between running an ecom shop with one product only and running a shop with multiple products.
What do you think works better? For example, should I set up a one page sales page for a premium handmade handbag and create a story around it with a lot of details and everything, or should I create just a normal shop with multiple premium handmade handbags?
For a one product shop I have something like this in mind: Tractive GPS Tracker for dogs and cats and The Five Minute Journal
I'd appreciate your thoughts.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
