• Discuss Entrepreneurship | Start-Ups | Starting a Business | Wealth | Money | Success | Investing
  1. Escape the Grind. Resurrect The Dream. Live Happily Ever After.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

Don’t just build a business—build a life and a legacy. UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is a specific subset of business creation that awakens dreams, frees time, and explodes incomes—but more importantly, it changes lives.

Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.
    KICKSTART YOUR PERSONAL REVOLUTION TODAY.
    Get The Book(s) Download More Info Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Change Yourself.
Change Your Life.
Change The World.

Tired of broke bloggers giving you advice? Within minutes, get millionaire advice from real entrepreneurs who live the dream.

Marketplace Earn $5,000+ per sale by becoming an expert in human behavior.

Discussion in 'Fastlane Marketplace' started by AndrewNC, Mar 12, 2017.

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.
  1. MoneyDoc

MoneyDoc Gold Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $6,585
    This part of the forum is meant for ads not discussions.

You can run a red light, but should you? Other forums have their marketplace threads moderated heavily for a reason.

AndrewNC likes this.
  2. theag

theag Most Aggressive Guy on the Internet on the Planet Read The Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $43,215
    Sounds like a perfect placement for this ad.

3. Bigguns50

Bigguns50 Gold Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $13,634
    Very interesting interactions here ....Congrats @AndrewNC .

I don't know @AndrewNC personally. We have never met. However, I feel compelled to back his character. I'm a pretty good judge of people because, well, that's what i did for many years...yep, I judged people :devil:. @AndrewNC and I messaged back and forth a few times. The very first time I asked him a question, he wrote about a 4 paragraph response (not trying to sell me anything), and I was like, damn, this guy took a lot of time for me !

I also read his latest book. It was a good read. I've studied some of what he teaches so I knew a lot of the material, but there was a plenty I didn't know. Personally, I would trust the guy. No, I'm not getting a kickback or anything by saying this. I just felt I should speak up. Carry on.

4. AndrewNC

AndrewNC Limitless Read The Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Amsterdam? Costa Rica? Boulder? Scottsdale?
    Rep Bank:
    $55,927
    IMPORTANT: This program is NOT for Money Chasers.

Many of those accepted into the program are genuinely interested in helping others when it comes to:
    • Motivation
    • Improving Confidence
    • Finding Direction & Purpose
    • Releasing Past Emotional Baggage
    They are coaches, copywriters, and people looking to find their first business idea.

Through this training, you will become an expert in understanding and transforming human behavior. One person who applied for this program is interested in learning these skills for his copywriting business. On his application, I sensed that he wants to use this to genuinely help others, so if you're interested in this offer for that purpose as well, there are still a few spots open.

In the first part of the training:

You will learn how the human mind is organized, and how the unconscious mind stores memories.

In the second part of the training:

You will learn how to use your writing/language/words to influence people and shift their behavior.
    You will also learn a series of tools and techniques for creating specific changes in people's lives.

In the final part of the training:

You will learn how to apply these skills for your specific business, and we will work together to setup your business, website, and marketing/sales strategy.

Remember: I created this training for those of you who are genuinely interested in helping others through your business (or a business you want to start - I can help you start your business too). If you're a money-chaser and give up at things easily, please don't click here to apply today.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2017
  5. Crissco

Crissco Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $630
    I just saw this now. Are you still taking applications or did the program start?

AndrewNC likes this.
  6. Mr. Gray

Mr. Gray Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $272
    I found this training through Andrew's website when he offered it in October. Since then, we've had many Skype and phone calls where we worked 1 on 1 to get me up to speed with where he is at with his business.

To give my feedback of having gone through the full training:

What Andrew teaches is comparable to somebody getting trained in website development - except it opens the door up for working with clients beyond people who own websites.

I've noticed a lot of other programs teach hypnosis, NLP, and other types of personal development. Those programs are like learning how to code a website. But virtually none of them go beyong teaching just the skills and they don't teach you how to turn these skills into a business.

Every time Andrew makes a sale, he sends out an email of the breakdown of the marketing/sales process from start to finish.

During the training itself, he spent the first few months teaching me all the things he listed in the advertisement here. One technique at a time, he challenged me to go out and practice the change work on friends, family members, and other people I found via the internet/craigslist.

So far I have worked with more than 35 different clients (I can't recall how many), helping them with everything from getting rid of junk food cravings, overcoming bad habits, or their stress and anxiety.

For my business, I now offer sessions that last from 30 minutes to an hour and most of the time I make $20 per session as I'm still improving my skills. While I didn't earn the $250 or sold any high end packages yet, I have had two clients pay me $185 so far, which is kind of cool considering I'm 18 years old and that's more money than any of my friends are making at their part time jobs.

With some more experience in NLP and marketing, I can definitely understand how the things I learned are worth the numbers Andrew listed when working with the right type of clients.

The biggest thing from the course is that you are able to work with Andrew 1 on 1 and other previous students such as myself.

Also, I live in a town of 1,000 people. If I can do it, you can too!!!

Austen Gray

AndrewNC likes this.
  7. Paul David

Paul David Silver Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,742
    Interesting but what if you've got no idea what caused the negative experience in the first place. For example I have a fear of snakes. I don't recall a specific moment when this happened but if you asked me why I have a fear I'd say I just think there horrible creatures.

Or the fact I have difficulty using a public urinal if someone else is present, if there is a separate room I usually take that. No idea why. Ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. PeterCastle

PeterCastle Bronze Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,248
    There are NLP techniques that help even if you don't know the source of the fear. I'm assuming @AndrewNC would say he would have you work on changing the sub-modalities in your head, to change how you view snakes.

AndrewNC likes this.
  9. PeterCastle

PeterCastle Bronze Contributor Read The Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,248
    I'm not doing the one on one training with @AndrewNC but I am going through his course that I purchased. There is a lot of great information there! It even feels like it's too much to digest, so I've been taking notes and plan to go back and re-visit some things. This isn't something you go through quickly.

And although I have read NLP books in the past, I've already learned many things I didn't know with Andrew's course!

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
    AndrewNC likes this.
  10. AndrewNC

AndrewNC Limitless Read The Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $55,927
    Hey!

Sorry for the late reply.

The application is open on an ongoing basis. The second class started on April 1st and as my schedule frees up. Once applications come in, I can respond with specifics via email.

11. AndrewNC

Rep Bank:
    $55,927
    For the snakes - when you think of a your fear of snakes, can you bring up a picture in your imagination?

Is the picture big or small? Black and white or color? Near or far? Framed or panoramic? Do you see yourself on the picture or are you looking through your own eyes?

For phobias, chances are you are looking through your own eyes. Large, close, panoramic picture where you look through your own eyes I've the strongest emotional reaction.

There's a technique in NLP called the fast phobia model that has you float out of the picture so you see yourself in it, make it blurry and a few more visualization processes that reprogram the thought of snakes to have less of an emotional reaction.

And there is a timeline technique that can work on both of the things you mentioned even if you don't logically remember it. If I typed through the whole process here, it'd take forever but those are a few things to get started.

12. AndrewNC

Rep Bank:
    $55,927
    You should teach the course next! Haha I'm glad you're getting a lot out of it.

It's not in my course yet but if you look up fastball phobia model - it's a good technique to use :)