The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Earn $5,000+ per sale by becoming an expert in human behavior.

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
Interesting but what if you've got no idea what caused the negative experience in the first place. For example I have a fear of snakes. I don't recall a specific moment when this happened but if you asked me why I have a fear I'd say I just think there horrible creatures.

Or the fact I have difficulty using a public urinal if someone else is present, if there is a separate room I usually take that. No idea why. Ha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the snakes - when you think of a your fear of snakes, can you bring up a picture in your imagination?

Is the picture big or small? Black and white or color? Near or far? Framed or panoramic? Do you see yourself on the picture or are you looking through your own eyes?

For phobias, chances are you are looking through your own eyes. Large, close, panoramic picture where you look through your own eyes I've the strongest emotional reaction.

There's a technique in NLP called the fast phobia model that has you float out of the picture so you see yourself in it, make it blurry and a few more visualization processes that reprogram the thought of snakes to have less of an emotional reaction.

And there is a timeline technique that can work on both of the things you mentioned even if you don't logically remember it. If I typed through the whole process here, it'd take forever but those are a few things to get started.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AndrewNC

Limitless
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
433%
Nov 14, 2011
There are NLP techniques that help even if you don't know the source of the fear. I'm assuming @AndrewNC would say he would have you work on changing the sub-modalities in your head, to change how you view snakes.
You should teach the course next! Haha I'm glad you're getting a lot out of it.

It's not in my course yet but if you look up fastball phobia model - it's a good technique to use :)

mec64

Cybersecurity. Buying websites that earn.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Dec 9, 2015
Just wanted to put my two cents in here as well. I've been chatting with @AndrewNC over the past week or so. I haven't enrolled in a course or bought any books of his yet, however, just like @Bigguns50 mentioned Andrew really goes above and beyond to give you his full attention. He's gone out of his way to help me connect with a fellow programmer, which will most likely pay for this course many times over. Overall I'm very impressed with Andrew, and I'll be a customer of his shortly.

I haven't been asked or paid for my opinion. I just believe Andrew deserves the words I'm typing, as he's already helped me quite a bit, and I'm not a client/customer of his.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.