The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

E-Mail Marketing Agency (Not Webdesign, but same Principles apply)

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Day #10 (OFF-Day)

Pomodoro Sessions: 0
Sleep: 7 hrs

- Went to a Sulfur bath here in Georgia, had an extremely relaxing and chilled day with friends. Was able to get all my energy back and next week is FULL-ON FULL FOCUS "GET SHIT DONE" MODE.

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Day #11

Pomodoro Sessions: 7
Sleep: 5 hrs

- Recorded instructions for my employees
- Closed a new client
- Viewed a Flat in Tbilisi (possible real estate investment)
- LinkedIn added new leads
- Launched a CM campaign for clients
- Activated Flows for client

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Day #12

Pomodoro Sessions: 13
Sleep: 6.5 hrs

- Worked 3.5 Videos on a value video to automate my sales process
- Had feedback call with one of my clients, they're super happy
- Made a linkedin post (took 1h), I realized that 1h is the perfect time investment to get high enough quality. I will post 2x per week from now onwards.
- Launched a campaign for clients
- Learned some new ninja email marketing shit which I will include in my course. Basically it helps you forecast the "Quality" of an Email List and what profitability you can expect the $/Recipient to get from it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Day #13

Pomodoro Sessions: 12
Sleep: 6 hrs

- Had 2 sales calls, none closed directly on the calls, but im expecting one of them to close this week
- Got 2 german speaking employees via a job portal and giving them test projects now to train
- Worked 3 hours on creating a value video for my funnel

ksiendzu

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Sep 29, 2018
- Learned some new ninja email marketing shit which I will include in my course. Basically it helps you forecast the "Quality" of an Email List and what profitability you can expect the $/Recipient to get from it.
Does that method of forecasting is related to stuff that Travis Sago teaches? :D
If I remember correctly he had a way to forecast $/recipient based on email list current metrics

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Does that method of forecasting is related to stuff that Travis Sago teaches? :D
If I remember correctly he had a way to forecast $/recipient based on email list current metrics
Hey, no I did not learn it from Travis Sago, I just found out about him from you :) Thanks for the tip. Regarding my forecasting method, it basically looks at repeat purchases of customers and depending on the ratios of 2x buyers/1x buyers and 3x buyers / 2x buyers, I can empirically estimate how the list will perform (since i have a large dataset from existing customers).

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Day #14

Pomodoro Sessions: 10
Sleep: 7.5 hrs

- Worked on my value video for 2 hrs
- Did a linkedin post
- Created post purchase upsell flow for one of my clients (these things are amazing and bringing in great $$)
- Had 2 interviews with potential new hires, lets see if they pass the next test projects

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Day #15

Pomodoro Sessions: 4

- Did Financials & Accounting for October + November
- Donated 3% of the profits I made to charity (first time I actually did this and donated a larger amount to charity)
- Sorted out my payoneer account to get international payments, sent first payment request to a client

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Day #16

- Planning & Reflecting the entire week and next week
- Gave tons of improvement feedback to my employee

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Day #17

Pomodoro Sessions: 13

- Prepared this weeks campaigns for 2 clients
- Created a case study document for one of my customers about blackfriday results 2020 vs 2021 --> We will use this for my value video automated sales funnel
- Worked on my automated sales funnel sign up page and setting everything up so it works sequentially in the correct order

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Day #18

Pomodoro Sessions: 11

- My LinkedIn game is starting to get much better, I really cant believe how in life, I keep learning again and again that the devil is in the details. You think you are doing the exact same thing like others, so why arent the results the same? -> The truth, is that you are NOT doing the same thing and thats because the nuances are still unconcious to you. You dont even see the details that you are supposed to be doing and you are missing them, because you are overwhelmed when you're not pro in something yet.
- Prepared this weeks email campaigns for 2 clients
- Had an interview and will start training one German working student to work for me
- Did 1 linkedin post
- Had a customer call that went very well and I learnt a lot from

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Day #18

Pomodoro Sessions: 14

- Closed a new client with whom I had the sales call last week on Friday
- Had a 1st call with a prospect and they are qualified as a potential customer. I will have the sales call next week on Monday
- Prepared this weeks Email Campaigns for 2 clients
- Worked on my Fragmentation Funnel (Value Video) and tomorrow I will record a large chunk of it. Cant wait to get this thing live!

Sirrom

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
361%
Dec 5, 2020
Hey Champion,

I have been following you for a while and i want to see that im very proud of what you have accomplished so far.

You live in Tblisi right? Did you buy the apartment? I am thinking of going there in january to check the city out. I am planning to follow russian classes for about a month or so and see if i like the city enough to move there.

Keep going man✌

bublav

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Aug 16, 2018
I will release a course myself soon where I share everything 1 to 1 how I implement for my clients. Until then, I would say flowium youtube channel and chase dimond course are good places to start.
Hi Champion,

I've been following your thread for so long as I am interested in establishing an email marketing agency, too. I've studied flowium and chase dimond courses, too and I must say they really give good info on email marketing focusing on Klaviyo. I got my certifications in Klaviyo a month ago and I've started on this email marketing agency journey. I don't have clients yet. Tried to apply in Upwork but no success yet. May tap Linkedin for client prospecting soon. Good luck to you and I wish your business continued success.

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Hi Champion,

I've been following your thread for so long as I am interested in establishing an email marketing agency, too. I've studied flowium and chase dimond courses, too and I must say they really give good info on email marketing focusing on Klaviyo. I got my certifications in Klaviyo a month ago and I've started on this email marketing agency journey. I don't have clients yet. Tried to apply in Upwork but no success yet. May tap Linkedin for client prospecting soon. Good luck to you and I wish your business continued success.
Thanks Bublav, I would recommend you keep applying for jobs on upwork and get your first 2-3 clients there. Then, move to linkedin and cold emailing people to get higher paying clients outside upwork.

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Hey Champion,

I have been following you for a while and i want to see that im very proud of what you have accomplished so far.

You live in Tblisi right? Did you buy the apartment? I am thinking of going there in january to check the city out. I am planning to follow russian classes for about a month or so and see if i like the city enough to move there.

Keep going man✌
Hey Sirrom, cool. Shoot me a PM and il share you my number, you can whatsapp me when you are here. I didnt buy the appartment, because it turned out not to be as good of a deal as I initially thought, but im still on the lookout and will deffinetly pull the trigger once I find a good deal.

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Day #19

- Had a sales call and made my offer, she will get back to me next week on Monday. I offered this brand a 50% discount on my services, since they are doing something related to removing plastic from oceans and im very passionate about this topic. I presume they will become my next new client.
- Posted a new post on Linkedin
- Spend 3 hours recording my value video today, lots of work still to be done and I will record another 3 hours tommorow to perfect it

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Day #1

- Completed Christmas Campaigns for 2 Clients
- Had one Sales Call, buying decision will be made tommorow
- Started reworking my contract that I have with clients (to have more immunity incase some legal shit actually does go down in the future). Also planning to get a lawyer to have a look over it

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Day #2

Pomodoro Sessions: 9
Sleep: 5.5 hrs

- Sent test projects to a bunch of new test hires
- Prepared all Christmas campaigns for like 10 clients (with help of my employee)
- Had a first call with a prospect, sales call will be tommorow

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Day #3

Sleep: 8 hrs

- Had a sales call, decision will be made tomorrow
- Launched Christmas Campaigns for 3 Clients

ocram

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 25, 2021
Awesome thread man...really...I am really impressed by your work ethic.. you are going places...(i am german too :))

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Day #4

Sleep: 6 hrs

- Finally Completed recording my Value Video and published it online! It's an automated way of generating qualified leads now
- Did a Linkedin post
- Had a customer call with a client
- Prepared email campaigns for one of my clients

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Day #5

- Began setting up my facebook ads and funnels to value video, automations

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Day #6

Pomodoro Sessions: 4

- Reflection last week
- Planning next week Monday through Thursday, Friday Christmas holiday starts

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Day #7

- Found a new job recruiting website thats finally getting me a good stream of applicants, time to hire some long-term german speakers!
- Had a call with a facebook agency owner and made some good talks about how we can help each other get clients in the future
- Listened to old sales call recordings to improve for the future, its incredible how bad I was 1-2 months ago compared to now lol... progress really is made fast, it just feels slow on a daily basis.

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Day #8

- Prepared Email Campaigns for 3 Clients
- Recorded teaching video for my employee on how to prepare campaigns for other clients
- Broke down and analysed the similarties between my clients (Decoding the blueprint)

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Day #9

- Prepared Email campaigns for 2 clients
- Reworked post purchase upsell flow for 2 clients
- Had a few calls
- Invoiced a client

I'm really feeling that its time for a holiday. I have blocked my calendar and starting from tommorow till jan 5 im going to be way off the grid to recover from this years hustle. What a year it has been!

Back soon with new updates and energy!

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Day #1

Its 2022 and im back! :)

- Worked on systemization and delegation of new lead generation method
- Had a business call with one of my clients, there is a new stakeholder (COO) involved, who is sucking up a lot of my time and very annoying to work with. I am implementing an extra free of 150Eur/Hr for any additional tasks they want to give me, in order to be protected from unneccessary workload. Protecting my time is extremely important now.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.