The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

E-Mail Marketing Agency (Not Webdesign, but same Principles apply)

Champion

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
103%
Apr 12, 2019
Hamburg, Germany
Mid-2022 Update!

Hey everyone,

It's been a long time since I updated this thread!

We're now in the middle of 2022 and since several people have been asking me for feedback via PM and in this thread, I decided to give you guys an update about my current situation, sharing both the financials and also the actions that I have been taking.

Here's a rough update of what has happened with my business the past 6 months:

January 2022 Total Revenue --> 12.3K:
- I started the year off strong, closing two new clients and still having stable MRR from the clients I signed in Q4 in 2021. At this point, I was still in Georgia and focusing on growing the business.
- I had corona in the beginning of the year for the second time, which slowed me down a bit, but it wasn't too big of an issue.

February 2022 Total Revenue --> 9.3K:
- I was working a lot, but unfortunately on the wrong things, not structure, I started experimenting too much and not sticking to with what was working for me in the past
- Also, I Wasn't really able to close any new clients this month, even though I remember putting in a lot of work to the business

March 2022 Total Revenue --> 13.2K:
- I remember in the beginning of March, that I got a bit demotivated, since I was working a lot, but nothing was getting better and revenues didn't increase.
- I was still struggling to make appointments and still had no consistent system for lead generation that REALLY worked with 100% certainty
- Also, I was getting ready to fly to Bali in the end of March, which is why for my last 1-2 weeks of Georgia, I was really starting to get sick of the place and needed a new environment. I couldn't wait to get out of Georgia and fly to Bali.

April 2022 Total Revenue --> 15K:
- I flew to Bali in the end of March and spent the first 1-2 Weeks surfing & relaxing. Met tons of people there who also do ecommerce, and I was extremely happy to be in a new place with warm weather, high quality and relaxed people.
- I also closed 2 new clients during this time, due to the hard work I had put in back in Georgia during March.
- After 2 weeks in Bali, my friends from Germany also arrived, and we had a great time for the next 6 weeks (hustling together from an amazing coworking space in Cangu, also enjoying life surfing 3x per week, day trips on the weekends and exploring, meeting new people, etc...)

May 2022 Total Revenue --> 9.8K:
- On the 19th of May, I left Bali to go back to Georgia, since I only had a Visa for 60 days in Bali. Also, the main reason I left was that I had a wedding to go to in Khazakhstan in the beginning of June.
- During my 6 out of 8 weeks in Bali in total, I did 0 sales calls, which was obviously the main reason that the business didn't grow. Somehow due to the 6 hours time zone difference, I didnt focus on sales calls or speaking to prospects as much as before and I didn't take it seriously enough, since revenues were still high.

June 2022 Total Revenue --> 6.3K:
- Back in Georgia, I realized that I wanted to invest into a coaching, so that I could bring my business to the next level. - I had now been hovering around the 10k Revenue per month mark since 7-8 months and obviously, I knew that if I didn't change anything in my actions, nothing would change in the results.
- I knew a few people (close friends) that had booked a coaching with someone from Germany, so I decided to also book the same coach (3k Euros), once I got back from Khazakstan, in order to push for bigger results in the business.
- So, from the 2nd until the 9th of June, I went to Khazakstan for the wedding and then when I was back in Georgia, I booked the business coaching on the 10th of June.
- On the 12th of June I flew to Berlin, where I am right now and im currently in a simple coworking space, that helps me stay focused on executing on the coaching (improving my lead generation, sales and systems in general).

Outlook for the next 1-2 Months:
- The business coaching lasts 8 weeks (started on 10th of June), so It will last until 10th of August.
- My plan is to stay in Berlin until the 10th of August, and when my coaching finishes, head back to Georgia
- Most likely, I will extend the coaching by another 6 months once I get to Georgia (get the higher package for 7k Euros) and continue building and working on the business from there.
- The goal is to grow the MRR from 10k per month to 30k per month until 31.08.2022
- After that, I want to grow from 30k per month to 100k per month in the next 6 months
- Since I am in a private Facebook group in the business coaching, I usually post my progress there on a daily basis, however, for those who are interested to be more in touch and stay connected, feel free to send me a PM, and we can have a call or just send voice notes over WhatsApp to keep in touch
- I will probably post another update in the end of August and then another one towards the end of the year, to let you guys know where we stand with reaching the goals and the progress!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.