What's new

Doing what you love? Or just catch needs?

Anything related to matters of the mind

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Yves_Source

New Contributor
Joined
Jan 17, 2017
Messages
4
Location
Spain
Rep Bank
$60
User Power: 100%
Hi community!

After reading the book "The Fastlane Millionaire", I'm trying to catch ideas from the needs of the people I meet. Last week I heard someone telling a "why is it this way?" and an idea came to me.

The point is, the idea is about creating a mobile app to help solving the problem (I hope). Then I started looking for what technology should I use: cross platform framework, server solution for data sync, ...

After some days investigating, I realized I wasn't motivated enough, and just thinking about configuring servers, or even developing the app, was boring to me.

I'm interested in 3d animation and movies. I have experience developing software since 1998 but now I'm demotivated in programming.

The book tells that "Don't do what you love", and think about what you can do for the others. Honestly, I can only think about find something I can do for the others, but focused in 3d animation, because I love it.

Is it a bad idea? can't I just believe that someday will appear a need based in 3d animation that will help others? I'm creating a limit?

But what if I can't motivate myself for anything but 3d animation?

Thanks for your suggestions...

Yves.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Og zua'si muuloph gus tuniupi vu vimm zua vjev zua dep uwisduni zuas opisvoe cz upmz fuoph tvagg vjev opvsoptodemmz nuvowevit zua, zua xup'v hiv vjev eptxis esuapf jisi.

Zua dep juxiwis, sigseni zuas xusmfwoix vu heop ipkuznipv cz tumwoph vjopht gus uvjist, xjodj xomm neli vjopht zua fup'v dassipvmz ipkuz opvu vjopht zua ipkuz.

Emtu, zua katv jewi vu fu e muv ug apqmietepv tjov, itqidoemmz op vji cihoppoph.
 
Zua tex e piif cav ov cusif zua?

Fu zua vjopl monut iydovif NK? Tumwi vji piif, vjip zua dep fu 3F nufimmoph xjip zua sivosi iesmz.
 
Huvtve sief vji tacviyv. O vjopl xjev't siemmz cioph teof ot "O tex e piif cav ov tiinif moli e muv ug xusl."

Siq'if gus nz uxp peowivz.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
O jewi e muv vu miesp...
Vjeplt iwiszupi gus vji optqosoph tahhitvoupt!
 
Vji cuul vimmt vjev "Fup'v fu xjev zua muwi", epf vjopl ecuav xjev zua dep fu gus vji uvjist. Jupitvmz, O dep upmz vjopl ecuav gopf tunivjoph O dep fu gus vji uvjist, cav gudatif op 3f eponevoup, cideati O muwi ov.

Og zua vsamz muwi 3f eponevoup, vjip zua xomm fu epzvjoph vu gsii aq zuas voni tu vjev zua dep qastai ov up zuas uxp visnt, fivedjif gsun nupiz.

Tipv gsun nz Hemeyz T7 atoph Veqeveml
 
Upi vjoph O giim ot vjev ov ot wisz foggodamv vu edvaemmz lpux xjev zua "muwi". Iesmz up xi jewi sunepvod ofiet ug xjev xi muwi us xuamf muwi vu fu... cav ov't emm vjiusz. O jewi vsoif uav ecuav jemg e fubip vjopht epf tuni O ipkuz nusi vjep uvjist cav ov't wisz foggodamv vu qav e jepfmi up "vjot ot VJI vjoph" O muwi. O xupfis jux uvjist giim.
 
Tu ov ot zuas iyqidvevoup vjev jesf xusl, fsowoph gus tadditt, epf miespoph vuahj pix tlommt tjuamf ci iydovoph epf gap?

Zuas qettoup / iydovinipv / gap raiait xomm VSOHHIS updi zua duppidv zuas giifcedl muuq xovj xjeviwis zua'si fuoph. Op uvjis xusft, vjev ataemmz uddast xjip zua hiv zuas gostv temi, us zuas gostv "O muwi xjev zua'si fuoph."
 
Emtu, zua katv jewi vu fu e muv ug apqmietepv tjov, itqidoemmz op vji cihoppoph.

vjot

Zuas qettoup / iydovinipv / gap raiait xomm VSOHHIS updi zua duppidv zuas giifcedl muuq xovj xjeviwis zua'si fuoph. Op uvjis xusft, vjev ataemmz uddast xjip zua hiv zuas gostv temi, us zuas gostv "O muwi xjev zua'si fuoph."

epf vjev
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom