wade1mil
Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
I must admit—I hate writing...with a passion. Especially copy! I have read a handful of copywriting books, forgot most of it, and struggle every time I put pen to paper. I'd love to efficiently write amazing copy, but this took me two and a half days to write. Yeah, for this tiny bit of copy. I put off hiring a copywriter because my experience has been that copywriters are either new and terrible, or way out of my price range.
Try to ignore the fact that spending $10,000 on a copywriter to make $20,000 is worth it. We both know that. At this point in time, I have more important things to spend my limited money on, and not enough traffic to justify hiring Dan Kennedy. If and when it gets to that point, I'll have no problem hiring someone to do this for me.
I know some of you can probably bust out better copy than this in five minutes. But in general, does this copy kick a$$ or suck a$$? Would you hire a copywriter if you were me? Thanks in advance.
Try to ignore the fact that spending $10,000 on a copywriter to make $20,000 is worth it. We both know that. At this point in time, I have more important things to spend my limited money on, and not enough traffic to justify hiring Dan Kennedy. If and when it gets to that point, I'll have no problem hiring someone to do this for me.
I know some of you can probably bust out better copy than this in five minutes. But in general, does this copy kick a$$ or suck a$$? Would you hire a copywriter if you were me? Thanks in advance.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
