- Joined
- May 16, 2014
- Messages
- 372
Rep Bank
$780
$780
User Power: 58%
Arvin Lal, the CEO of the number one fitness supplement company Shredz, has worked for 2 years straight without taking a day of.
He get's up at 10am, works until 7pm, goes home, eats, hits the gym, changes clothes and goes back to work for a second shift, and works until 5 at night, then repets.
In 2 years he has built and amazing multi-million dollar company started in his basement.
He said the only things he had was a belief, and a mad work ethic.
How bad do you want it?
''I might not be the smartest, or the most talented guy, but where I excel is Ridiculous, Sickening work ethic. You know, when the other guy is sleeping, I'm working, While the other guy is eating, I'm working'' - Will Smith
Just a little weekend reminder to you fastlaners and to myself.
Have a great weekend
He get's up at 10am, works until 7pm, goes home, eats, hits the gym, changes clothes and goes back to work for a second shift, and works until 5 at night, then repets.
In 2 years he has built and amazing multi-million dollar company started in his basement.
He said the only things he had was a belief, and a mad work ethic.
How bad do you want it?
''I might not be the smartest, or the most talented guy, but where I excel is Ridiculous, Sickening work ethic. You know, when the other guy is sleeping, I'm working, While the other guy is eating, I'm working'' - Will Smith
Just a little weekend reminder to you fastlaners and to myself.
Have a great weekend
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
