The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Do you feel you are enough?

Anything related to matters of the mind

missinfinity98

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Oct 25, 2021
I think this is important to touch on this subject on this forum. Because I saw too many people later in their life, confessing - I thought I will be more interesting to others, more deserving of their attention, respect, after making a lot of money/becoming successful/famous. We can still make money from the place of wholeness. But trying to fill up some deep need felt, with money will only take years of work, to realize it was never the answer... Right here, right now I am enough and you are enough. A story about planting a seed told with a big passion can be as interesting, as a story about closing an important business deal in an exotic place on earth. It all depends on the passion, energy that these words carry.
You have always had all the power - I wish everyone living on earth trusted this truth...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

WJK

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Oct 9, 2017
Alaska
I think this is important to touch on this subject on this forum. Because I saw too many people later in their life, confessing - I thought I will be more interesting to others, more deserving of their attention, respect, after making a lot of money/becoming successful/famous. We can still make money from the place of wholeness. But trying to fill up some deep need felt, with money will only take years of work, to realize it was never the answer... Right here, right now I am enough and you are enough. A story about planting a seed told with a big passion can be as interesting, as a story about closing an important business deal in an exotic place on earth. It all depends on the passion, energy that these words carry.
You have always had all the power - I wish everyone living on earth trusted this truth...
Yes, a lot of people get caught in that trap -- of trying to please /or outdo others. It doesn't work. There is always someone who has more -- the biggest -- the best. -- the prettiest... Or they are better at doing something...
That chase leads to a "hungry heart" and forever unhappiness.

K1 Lambo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 11, 2021
Oslo
It's because we've been taught to believe from the day of birth to seek approval from others, and not from ourselves. Which is one of the main reasons why people are unhappier than ever. You got all these social media apps with young women and men trying to get more likes and go with the flow. It's innate in us; to be like everybody else. Even the media wants us to believe that too.

They're always looking outside themselves instead of looking what's already within. You already have what it takes(even though marketers want you to believe otherwise). It's also because nobody really teaches this stuff.

No boss, friend, teacher(hell nah, they ain't never telling you that), parents(could be, but rare) or associates who know the real truth.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.