Jeremy Cohen
New Contributor
- Joined
- Feb 21, 2019
- Messages
- 3
Rep Bank
$75
$75
User Power: 100%
Hello, @MJ DeMarco
Congratulations to everyone being on this forum ! I’m Jeremy and I work on self driving cars and artificial intelligence.
About two years ago, I graduated from Engineering School in Paris. My final year internship job was pretty sexy : Artificial Intelligence for banking. At the time, I didn’t know anything about AI so I decided to learn about it online. After weeks into the job, I didn’t feel complete and felt like I was needing skills to at least understand my job.
I found something that changed my life : a year of training online 20h/week to become self driving car Engineer. That would give me skills for every innovative project I would want to build and would put me above everyone else. I put hours into learning and perfecting my skills while having a job and one very hard year later, I found one in self driving cars and artificial intelligence. A couple of months after starting the job; I am offered a position to open France School of AI ; a non-profit which purpose is to teach AI to anyone on earth for free. A couple of weeks ago, I am offered a CTO position with a high pay raise in self-driving cars and a researcher position if I do a PhD.
Everything looks good, yet I am not happy with my current job, i wasn’t happy neither with my final internship, nor with my 8 months consulting job in between. I changed jobs about two times, and I am ready for a third disappointment. Things look perfect but I don’t feel free and most of all, I am not ready to be rich.
I read the millionaire fastlane , and I am reading unscripted . I pretty much agree on everything said here; and I started to make a move by creating a consulting account and see what’s there.
Thing is, chasing the self driving car job was hard, and I now know what it takes. My entrepreneur parents think I shouldn’t be an entrepreneur yet because I don’t have a concrete project. Yet I think the project will be found during the road and I should just leave my job as fast as possible. Thing is: I love doing AI and self-driving cars because I love the impact I can have on lives.
Happy to meet anyone with the same conflicts; good luck to all !
Congratulations to everyone being on this forum ! I’m Jeremy and I work on self driving cars and artificial intelligence.
About two years ago, I graduated from Engineering School in Paris. My final year internship job was pretty sexy : Artificial Intelligence for banking. At the time, I didn’t know anything about AI so I decided to learn about it online. After weeks into the job, I didn’t feel complete and felt like I was needing skills to at least understand my job.
I found something that changed my life : a year of training online 20h/week to become self driving car Engineer. That would give me skills for every innovative project I would want to build and would put me above everyone else. I put hours into learning and perfecting my skills while having a job and one very hard year later, I found one in self driving cars and artificial intelligence. A couple of months after starting the job; I am offered a position to open France School of AI ; a non-profit which purpose is to teach AI to anyone on earth for free. A couple of weeks ago, I am offered a CTO position with a high pay raise in self-driving cars and a researcher position if I do a PhD.
Everything looks good, yet I am not happy with my current job, i wasn’t happy neither with my final internship, nor with my 8 months consulting job in between. I changed jobs about two times, and I am ready for a third disappointment. Things look perfect but I don’t feel free and most of all, I am not ready to be rich.
I read the millionaire fastlane , and I am reading unscripted . I pretty much agree on everything said here; and I started to make a move by creating a consulting account and see what’s there.
Thing is, chasing the self driving car job was hard, and I now know what it takes. My entrepreneur parents think I shouldn’t be an entrepreneur yet because I don’t have a concrete project. Yet I think the project will be found during the road and I should just leave my job as fast as possible. Thing is: I love doing AI and self-driving cars because I love the impact I can have on lives.
Happy to meet anyone with the same conflicts; good luck to all !
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
