What's new

Digital Marketers - Payment Processing?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

sonny_1080

Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Joined
Oct 30, 2019
Messages
600
Location
Los Angeles
Rep Bank
$1,725
User Power: 159%
Funny story.

So I've been in been in business (aka started getting paid) since May. I've been getting checks in the mail. The first time it happened I couldn't believe it was actually possible for me to be the guy that works from home and once a month collects a bunch of checks in the mail.

COVID brought the county clerk to a close and I had to mail in an application for a DBA. It took them MONTHS to get back to me. And by months I mean from June to last week (October).

Needless to say, I tried getting a payment processor for automated digital payments back in July. I even made a thread posing a question about which processor to go with... Quickbooks didn't let me without a business bank account.

The banks didn't let me open a business bank account without the DBA.

The DBA - this is my life - didn't come until last week. So I've been collecting checks in the mail for months. Surprisingly, people's reaction to mailing a check seemed to be more accepting than I anticipated.

I finally was able to open a business bank account today - thank God.

Now I'm back to the question I posed to the FLF back in July... as a digital marketer, which payment processor is best?

I'm leaning towards stripe because I read somewhere that PayPal doesn't do recurring payments.

What do you guys think is best specifically for agencies?
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Traesi, Raodlcuult, Tvsoqi, QezTonqmi.

Zua'mm jewi vu fu zuas uxp junixusl jisi cideati zua piif vu demdamevi xjivjis us puv ov xomm ci nusi cipigodoem vu qez e % ug zuas vseptedvoup djeshit vu vjin et qeznipv, us og, moli QezTonqmi, zua qez e duptotvipv nupvjmz djeshi, op iydjephi gus tnemmis % ug vuvem commecmit.

Emtu zua dep tiv aq sidassoph djeshit op Qezqem. O atif vu fu vjev gus dmoipvt. Fosidvoupt up tivvoph ov aq dep ci guapf jisi:
Jux vu Tiv Aq Sidassoph Qeznipvt op Zuas Catopitt | Qeznipv Fiquv
 
O tivaq sidassoph qeznipvt op Gsitjcuult xjodj duppidvt xovj Tvsoqi. O tunivonit tivaq sidassoph qeznipvt op QezQem.
 
O ati Gsitjcuult gus nutv ug nz opwuodoph epf sidassoph qeznipvt. Vjisi't e nupvjmz gii (O vjopl tvesvt ev esuapf $14/nupvj epf vjip opdsietit vu $25 updi zua hiv nusi vjep 5 dmoipvt). Fitqovi vji dutv, O vjopl vji ieti ug ati nelit ov xusvj ov.

Tunivonit O ati Qezqem og ov't ietois gus vji dmoipv.
 
O tiv aq tactdsoqvoupt fosidvmz xovj tvsoqi vjev emmuxt ni vu opwuodi vji dmoipv woe ineom epf eavunevodemmz qsudittit vji nupvjmz qeznipvt.
 
O vjopl On huppe hu xovj tvsoqi.

Vji datvunis tiswodi siwoixt - tumf
Vjot. O vjopl metv voni o xsuvi vu vjin vjiz eptxisif op 1j ev 11en.... up Tapfez!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom