The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Did It On Facebook. About To Do It On Youtube..

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Unknown M.F

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Feb 21, 2021
Just want to say a huge THANK YOU to @MJ DeMarco for all his works. I don't know where I would have been if not for his books/videos/forum.
I finally signed a deal with a tech company here in Nigeria to become their ambassador.

Deal worth: N1.5M + other bonuses.

Currently, my fb group has 31K members
YouTube: 601

I also want to say a huge Thanks to the members of this forum especially @Andy Black. May God continue to bless y'll.

So, let's get to work...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_16304874719758227.jpg
    FB_IMG_16304874719758227.jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 5

Unknown M.F

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Feb 21, 2021
Whoooooooopppppp! It's been a long time coming. After spending over 7months away from my youtube channel, I'm finally BACK!!!

My channel grew steadily over 1K subs (Though my facebook group grew with it as well and so i think members from there saw my videos and decided to subscribe).

Now that i am fully back, my new goal is to seek for ways i can easily scale the production of my videos at least 3 per week as this will increase both watch hours and the number of subscribers to the channel.

Current stats:

Subscribers: 1054
Views: 22710
No. of Videos: 42

New Video focusing on how to create an adsense account:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPUkST17RUo

D

DeletedUser84644

If you want to reduce/modify your accent, I'd suggest considering the services of a dialect coach. Only do that if you feel that your accent doesn't sound as optimally clear as you would like it to be (This is what arnold schwarzenegger did). Also I recommend reading Felix Dennis's books of "How to get rich" and "88 The narrow road: the brief guide to the getting of money". He gives pretty good insights and perspectives that are a good compliment to what MJ preaches. What sets Dennis apart from MJ is that he had way more experience, was a whole lot richer, and owned a much bigger company than MJ has ever mustered to make. Some of his wisdom and views contradicts MJ's (Like whether money buys happiness for example), but most of it is pretty much in line with what MJ would preach. His advice is mainly business oriented and is not as holistically oriented as MJ's, but man oh man does he give some pretty damn amazing nuggets of wisdom to the point that I am willing to go as far as in saying that MJ falls short in knowing. Now you might be thinking that I'm shitting on MJ by saying what I've just said, but no, when it comes to book recommendations, I would actually have someone read MJ's books first if they have no F*cking clue as to how the getting of money works at all, and then I would suggest that they read Felix Dennis's books a little bit later on as they gain a bit of decent experience (and some small wins) with the entrepreneurial process. MJ = for complete noobs, Dennis = for intermediates.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.