The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Focusing on YouTube

Social media marketing, advertising, and growth

Spenny

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
385%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
Welcome back, man; I was wondering what happened to you. The 30-day challenge of getting $2k was a significant bit of work.

All the stress and hustle culture definitely got to me over the years in HS especially since I went to my state's #1 High School where all the tryhard asians were.
"The prize doesn't go to the fastest. It goes to the one who slows down the least."

A lot of the game is longevity. How long can you stick to one thing & implement it as a habit?

A lot has changed and I'm finally seeing some success on YouTube (7k+ long-form views past few weeks) but I'll give a quick update first.
Congratulations. I've been seeing many of these GenZ self-improvement video styles popping up, and the area is still consolidating. Art Chad and Kaedee have similar styles, and I prefer them over your typical Hamzas.

The break also made me reconsider what I truly want from my life. What do I actually want my day to day life to be? And what is my why?
I still don't have a complete answer to this, but I definitely grow closer as I experience what life has to offer. I know I want to be an influencer and start an eCommerce brand that helps people, and I'm willing to stay committed to this for at least 5-10 years.
You don't need a complete answer. You have an answer here already, so just run with that. I believe we expect too much of ourselves in "trying to figure it all out" when we must follow our intuition truthfully. We already have a pretty good idea of what we should be doing.

Oh yeah, I also privated the 30 day series since I showed my license plate and used copyrighted music lmao
That's a shame; I think people could learn a lot from those videos. I found them entertaining and informative. However, I understand the privacy concern. Maybe when you sell the car you used, you can make it public again? They were great documents.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JaaYu

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Jul 30, 2022
"The prize doesn't go to the fastest. It goes to the one who slows down the least."

A lot of the game is longevity. How long can you stick to one thing & implement it as a habit?
I agree with this a ton, which is why I'm going to stick with YouTube and my eCommerce brand for the next 5-10 years and see how it all plays out.

Congratulations. I've been seeing many of these GenZ self-improvement video styles popping up, and the area is still consolidating. Art Chad and Kaedee have similar styles, and I prefer them over your typical Hamzas.
I didn't even know about these people, thats interesting though. One person I definitely enjoy is Gerbert Johnson his personality is just funny to me.

But I'm probably not going to plan on sticking with purely self improvement since theres only so much you can talk about before its just dry. I'm probably going to document my eCommerce journey in a more enjoyable way kinda like Ryan Trahan.

You don't need a complete answer. You have an answer here already, so just run with that. I believe we expect too much of ourselves in "trying to figure it all out" when we must follow our intuition truthfully. We already have a pretty good idea of what we should be doing.
I was thinking the same thing too, I just don't get how people have such clear purposes. Like MJ's purpose of changing people's lives with entrepreneurship. But yeah I'm not stressing about it much, all my desires and roads lead to making better content and building an eCommerce brand. So at least I know what I should be doing.

That's a shame; I think people could learn a lot from those videos. I found them entertaining and informative. However, I understand the privacy concern. Maybe when you sell the car you used, you can make it public again? They were great documents.
Glad to hear that a ton, I never really got that feedback loop going with the series to be honest lol. I'll probably make them public in a few months and just edit out the parts where its copyrighted or have my license plate. I might just do that after I finish editing this next video.

I like how YouTubers keep their crappy videos up to inspire upcoming creators so I definitely want to do the same.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.