• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Trading Life for a Weekend?
    Build a Business, Build a Life.
    Unleash the Dream.

Become an UNSCRIPTED™Entrepreneur.

UNSCRIPTED™ Entrepreneurship is an entrepreneurial business strategy that unleashes dreams, frees time, and explodes your incomes—but more importantly, it changes your life forever. Make no mistake; this isn’t something you “try”— this is something you live.

FREE Download (Unscripted) FREE Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Introduction Desire but no direction

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by azsno, Sep 18, 2017.

FORUM SEARCH

Need answers about entrepreneurship? Search FIRST! More than likely your entrepreneurial topic has already been discussed.
Powered by Google Site Search.
  1. Carol Jones

Carol Jones Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $6,546
    Thank you @cmor16,

It's important to see things from everyone's perspective. I appreciate your insight.

But.

Be careful. Sometimes the safety of a job can rob a person of their dreams.

I'd love to know why you are part of the forum. What do you hope to achieve by being a member? Are you looking for opportunities? Ideas? Direction?

Also.

What kind of job/s are you looking for? Job/s that will provide you with skills that you can use as an entrepreneur? While it also pays your bills. Or. Job/s that will pay the bills in the short term? ~Carol❤

Last edited: Oct 11, 2017
    Greg Rutkowski and ZF Lee like this.
  2. azsno

azsno Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $325
    I appreciate your continued great feedback! I'll read your post, and continue to learn! I've been surrounded by dream killers and sidewalk dwellers for the majority of my life, so at this point, its white noise. Not saying that I don't get anything out of it, I just don't take the road blockers to heart.

Carol Jones likes this.
  3. Carol Jones

Carol Jones Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $6,546
    I'm pleased to read this @azsno. I fail to see the point as to why someone wants to kill the dreams of another person. It's almost sadistic in its trajectory.

My father always told my sister and me that we can be whatever we want to be. So long as. We're prepared to put in the hard work required to get there. And to accept that although life is a bowl of roses. It comes with plenty of thorns.

I look forward to staying in touch. ~Carol❤

Kingmaker and ZF Lee like this.
  4. Nigel B

Nigel B Life Long Learner Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $245
    Good luck with the plan. Very, very tough to get such an increase and only stack it against debt - way tempting to "enjoy it a little" ...

So take care you don't get sucked into the trap of spending following income ...

azsno likes this.
  5. cmor16

cmor16 Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $4,521
    I certainly can't disagree with you on this. Read my intro thread to find out why, as well as answer some of your other questions: Introduction - 11 posts in and I haven’t yet introduced myself

My intent was to clarify that "....avoid, at all costs, getting a job" should not be the message that you take away from TMF or Unscripted.

Carol Jones and azsno like this.
  6. azsno

azsno Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $325
    This is absolutely true, and I fell into that trap once before! I went from $11/hr to $35/hr overnight, and along with it came the bigger house, new truck, new Harley...they are all gone now and in no way contribute to my current debt situation, but it was to the point that I needed every penny just to pay for the stuff...Never again!

7. Carol Jones

Rep Bank:
    $6,546
    Thank you @cmor16. I'll read your threads with great interest.

I hope we stay in touch. ~Carol❤