Hiker
New Contributor
- Joined
- Sep 8, 2019
- Messages
- 6
Rep Bank
$90
$90
User Power: 83%
Hi guys,
I am writing this after suffering for 7 months with depression related to my job. It started after reading TMF , in that moment, I realized how much I was wrong, how my life will get worse if I still continue my life like that.
I am 19 and nearly approaching 20, I have tried to implement a Fastlane project( an arbitrage bot which would work in the crypto space) but it failed, after 2 months of work, I swa that it was losing money rather than doing it.
I decided to become a blockchain developer because this was the field in which 1 year ago I made a good amount of money by arbitraging the market manually( at the peak, I was at 15000$ ), my journey of learning went good and made some nice open source project to back up my profile.
I went into vacation for 1 month and my anxiety/depression faded away like magic.
The fear of going back to entrepreneurhip is so high that everything I come up with, my ego says: "it will never work". It's getting hard to do anything, I want to work in the blockchain space but I don't think there is a Fastlane in this field.
I just fear of the weekend because I don't have anything to do and whenever I try to start working on my business, my ego won't cease to say that it won't work.
My background: I am an Abap developer working in the SAP space, teached myself how to make good websites, knew nothing about programming before getting into the job.
Sometimes I regret of reading TMF.
Good luck to y'all
I am writing this after suffering for 7 months with depression related to my job. It started after reading TMF , in that moment, I realized how much I was wrong, how my life will get worse if I still continue my life like that.
I am 19 and nearly approaching 20, I have tried to implement a Fastlane project( an arbitrage bot which would work in the crypto space) but it failed, after 2 months of work, I swa that it was losing money rather than doing it.
I decided to become a blockchain developer because this was the field in which 1 year ago I made a good amount of money by arbitraging the market manually( at the peak, I was at 15000$ ), my journey of learning went good and made some nice open source project to back up my profile.
I went into vacation for 1 month and my anxiety/depression faded away like magic.
The fear of going back to entrepreneurhip is so high that everything I come up with, my ego says: "it will never work". It's getting hard to do anything, I want to work in the blockchain space but I don't think there is a Fastlane in this field.
I just fear of the weekend because I don't have anything to do and whenever I try to start working on my business, my ego won't cease to say that it won't work.
My background: I am an Abap developer working in the SAP space, teached myself how to make good websites, knew nothing about programming before getting into the job.
Sometimes I regret of reading TMF.
Good luck to y'all
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

