The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Deep Depression being stuck at a 9-5 job

babyballer

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Jul 16, 2018
Hi guys,

I am writing this after suffering for 7 months with depression related to my job. It started after reading TMF , in that moment, I realized how much I was wrong, how my life will get worse if I still continue my life like that.
I am 19 and nearly approaching 20, I have tried to implement a Fastlane project( an arbitrage bot which would work in the crypto space) but it failed, after 2 months of work, I swa that it was losing money rather than doing it.
I decided to become a blockchain developer because this was the field in which 1 year ago I made a good amount of money by arbitraging the market manually( at the peak, I was at 15000$ ), my journey of learning went good and made some nice open source project to back up my profile.
I went into vacation for 1 month and my anxiety/depression faded away like magic.
The fear of going back to entrepreneurhip is so high that everything I come up with, my ego says: "it will never work". It's getting hard to do anything, I want to work in the blockchain space but I don't think there is a Fastlane in this field.
I just fear of the weekend because I don't have anything to do and whenever I try to start working on my business, my ego won't cease to say that it won't work.
My background: I am an Abap developer working in the SAP space, teached myself how to make good websites, knew nothing about programming before getting into the job.
Sometimes I regret of reading TMF .

Good luck to y'all

Fix your diet. Google carnivore diet. It will remove your anxiety and depression.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.