The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Decided I’ve had enough.

stitcom1

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
243%
Nov 9, 2019
Greetings everyone, I am a newly divorced single mom of two who has spent the last 22 years helping to build other peoples businesses. Working my a$$ off. Several weeks ago my current job almost gave me a nervous breakdown. I had antidepressants subscribed to me just so I could function under all of the stress and pressure they put on me to improve a failing department. During that moment sitting and bawling in my doctors office waiting for the prescription I had my F*ck this event.

Since I am Actively planning my exit of this corporate F*cking job. I was recommended Unscripted last week and I cannot stop listening to it! It is an eye-opening mindfuck. But in a positive and excitingly motivating way. It is validating my decision to work my a$$ off for myself rather then a corporation I do not own. It is giving me more internal drive to get the F*ck out of this job.

@MJ DeMarco I will not worship you as a celebrity (I don’t worship anyone in that way actually). However, I give you mad props and want to give a huge THANK YOU for writing this book. Then I found this forum. Wow. Providing a forum for up and coming entrepreneurs is icing on top of my business cake. Much appreciation

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

srodrigo

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Sep 11, 2018
I was recommended Unscripted last week and I cannot stop listening to it! It is an eye-opening mindfuck
Yes, it is. Probably the most influential book one can read to have a mind shift.

Make sure you use your FTE not only to get started, but also to hustle for the months or years of hard work to come. The reward is the waiting for you.

stitcom1

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
243%
Nov 9, 2019
Yes, it is. Probably the most influential book one can read to have a mind shift.

Make sure you use your FTE not only to get started, but also to hustle for the months or years of hard work to come. The reward is the waiting for you.
@AgainstAllOdds thank you!!!
@srodrigo I will always remember that day as hitting rock bottom. I vow to keep it close to me as a reminder to never give up...no matter what I’m thrown in my own pursuit of unscripted success.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Greetings everyone, I am a newly divorced single mom of two who has spent the last 22 years helping to build other peoples businesses. Working my a$$ off. Several weeks ago my current job almost gave me a nervous breakdown. I had antidepressants subscribed to me just so I could function under all of the stress and pressure they put on me to improve a failing department. During that moment sitting and bawling in my doctors office waiting for the prescription I had my F*ck this event.

Since I am Actively planning my exit of this corporate F*cking job. I was recommended Unscripted last week and I cannot stop listening to it! It is an eye-opening mindfuck. But in a positive and excitingly motivating way. It is validating my decision to work my a$$ off for myself rather then a corporation I do not own. It is giving me more internal drive to get the F*ck out of this job.

@MJ DeMarco I will not worship you as a celebrity (I don’t worship anyone in that way actually). However, I give you mad props and want to give a huge THANK YOU for writing this book. Then I found this forum. Wow. Providing a forum for up and coming entrepreneurs is icing on top of my business cake. Much appreciation
Welcome. It sounds like you’ve got a lot going on, and a lot going for you. You’ve already proved to yourself you’ve a lot of resilience. Now to just care for yourself more, and focus on building a future for yourself and your family.

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018

I’m a divorced mom of two as well. Don’t beat yourself up too much.. I think we all go a bit mad after a divorce. It’s just hard.

I’m glad you’re here. Welcome to the forum!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

stitcom1

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
243%
Nov 9, 2019
I’m a divorced mom of two as well. Don’t beat yourself up too much.. I think we all go a bit mad after a divorce. It’s just hard.

I’m glad you’re here. Welcome to the forum!
Thank you! Divorce is hard but needing antidepressants to function at work was a hit right upside the head. I need to get out and I will. Thanks again

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome aboard great to have ya!! So awesome to hear u found value in the book!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...