I wrote this email straight to you as soon as I finished the book. @MJ DeMarco
I am not sure if you will read this. Either way, it's nice for me to write about it and share my thoughts with you. Its 4:39am in the UK I've been up since 2am. I just completed Millionaire Fastlane and it has completely change my life. I have only begun the journey but before I even finished the book, I have started attempting to solve problems that people have, focused on what they need. I am at train, toilet and car University daily. I have a 24 hour shift job, so when I'm off my free time is focused. I actually am so into the journey, almost like I've forgotten the destination. I have started building a potential Fastlane opportunity that my industry needs, I am back to my childlike self of learning new things everyday and having a dream.
God bless you man for helping me see a future of freedom and not continue to except a life of safety.
Hope you are well.
Thank you one more time.
Best,
Levi.
I am from UK and I have a wonderful wife who is totally down for my Fastlane life. I have two wonderful Chidlren who give me purpose. I am 36 and I suffered from depression when my brother committed suicide in 2021. I have travelled a road of darkness and pain. But I have been on a journey and this is the next station. Excited to be here and ready. Even before I finished the book, I have been building. I don't currently have a buinsess but I will do soon
I am not sure if you will read this. Either way, it's nice for me to write about it and share my thoughts with you. Its 4:39am in the UK I've been up since 2am. I just completed Millionaire Fastlane and it has completely change my life. I have only begun the journey but before I even finished the book, I have started attempting to solve problems that people have, focused on what they need. I am at train, toilet and car University daily. I have a 24 hour shift job, so when I'm off my free time is focused. I actually am so into the journey, almost like I've forgotten the destination. I have started building a potential Fastlane opportunity that my industry needs, I am back to my childlike self of learning new things everyday and having a dream.
God bless you man for helping me see a future of freedom and not continue to except a life of safety.
Hope you are well.
Thank you one more time.
Best,
Levi.
I am from UK and I have a wonderful wife who is totally down for my Fastlane life. I have two wonderful Chidlren who give me purpose. I am 36 and I suffered from depression when my brother committed suicide in 2021. I have travelled a road of darkness and pain. But I have been on a journey and this is the next station. Excited to be here and ready. Even before I finished the book, I have been building. I don't currently have a buinsess but I will do soon
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
